AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!
  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.

What's the most polite way to ask if a model has breast implants?

• Are they real?

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Are they natural?

Votes: 10 15.4%
  • Real or fake?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Were you born with those?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Have they been enhanced?

Votes: 10 15.4%
  • Do you have implants?

Votes: 11 16.9%
  • It doesn't matter, as long as they're polite elsewhere.

Votes: 6 9.2%
  • There is no polite way to ask.

Votes: 31 47.7%
  • They have no right to ask.

Votes: 13 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you're genuinely curious perhaps being a good member (polite and tipping) you could ask in a private tip note. "I'm just curious, if you don't mind whether you have had breast augmentations/breasts done/etc". I actually think asking in a manner where no one else can see is pretty important so that it doesn't become a room discussion if the model doesn't want it to. I have guys ask if mine are natural and that doesn't bother me. My tits are natural but I plan on getting them enhanced but I don't think I'd be offended by people asking if they're natural once I have had surgery either.

I chose it doesn't matter as long as they're polite elsewhere because I think this is the kind of thing that some people like being asked, some people don't like it, and some people will really fucking hate you if you ask so it's the kind of thing where intention is everything. If one of the first things you ever say to me is asking if my tits are real I'm not going to take you seriously or give you any time or energy because I think you're obviously lacking the common sense or manners that you would need to possess for me to want you around.

For me it's such a personal/touchy/loaded subject (I've written about my boob issues in the model's only section). I never know how to answer, so I generally just ignore the question altogether :(

I view breasts in the same way I do hair color, if it looks good I do not care if you were born that way. To be honest asking someone if their breasts are real seems the same as asking if they cheat at crossword puzzles to me. I would be have been impressed with any result at all you showed me, and cheating is totally unnecessary. It is also none of my business, unless you decided to share..

For the record my breast are unaugmented.

Give em a good slap, see how they rebound.

"CHRIST - YOU'VE GOT MORE SAND THAN SKEGNESS BEACH!1!!"

Okay, maybe not the ideal starter. However, these days I see no point asking. This is not because I'm "polite" or care whether I'm seen as polite either - that's fairly irrelevant; it is because I have a simplistic view.

If you can't tell, then does it matter? :p

I used to be 100% against implants, but seeing Mary/Crazysysy/Whatever-her-name-currently-is -- those are amazing knockers she has. If I hadn't known, I'd have never guessed. So why would it matter?
So it's not that I don't like implants, I just don't like unnatural looking implants. At that point, I don't have to ask... I already know. If I don't have a clue, then it's not important because they're great :D

Everyone has a right to ask something, and everyone has a right not to respond. Whether you choose to respond or not may depend upon the way the question is asked/phrased. I'd personally just ignore rudeness/smarmy/nasty comments. Life is too short to read them, let alone respond :p

There's really no polite way to ask, and it's no one's business in any case.
Consider the many reasons WHY a person might have implants. Did they have breast cancer and had them removed in order to survive? Some traumatic event that required reconstructive surgery? Birth defect they're incredibly sensitive about? You really want to have that convo in a model's room? Just enjoy the view or move along. If the model wants to talk about it, they will.

I... actually think there's nothing wrong in asking. It's not something I'd ask personally, and in almost any other setting, it's the type of question that could reasonably be met with a grunt, a slap, and a drink being dramatically thrown in someone's face. But in camland, models are selling themselves and the fantasies that members may have about them, and very specifically, their bodies and what they can do with their bodies. I don't think it's unreasonable for a (polite and/or tipping) member to ask questions about a model that might be relevant to their sexual preferences.

That doesn't mean they're entitled to an honest answer, or any answer at all - each model reserves the right to share as much or as little about themselves, and to be as honest or as prone to embellishment and deflection as they choose - but I don't think that asking whether their boobs are natural or not is fundamentally rude or disrespectful .

I totally get that electing to have cosmetic surgery is a huge, expensive, life-changing decision that is arrived at through immense amounts of deliberation and introspection, and is necessitated by a whole host of reasons ranging from the physical to the psychological to the life-saving, and for those reasons and more can completely empathize with a model who would not want to discuss or disclose whether her boobs are natural or not.

But to me, it's a question/request no more inappropriate than "what size bra do you wear?" or "is that your natural hair colour?" or "are they your real nails?" or "what size heels do you wear?" or "do you like anal?" or "do you spit or swallow?" or "I have a very specific fetish and I need to know the exact time and date when you last stepped in a dog poo". It's a means to an end, ya know? A question that might help a member decide whether or not to take a model private, whether to tip to hear more about whatever it is about that model that turns them on. Context is obviously key, and how and when those questions are asked is important, but I disagree with the "members have no right to ask" mentality.

:2cents

"Yo, bitch! How much you pay for them titties?!"

See, you start with a playful salutation to engage with the model and set her at ease, and then you present the question as a matter of finances. She'll be grateful that you're there to talk shop, and are interested in her profession, rather than focused on her anatomy.

I don't think it should matter. If yo If you're a member seeking out fake titties, that's what searching by tags is for. Because if your dfetish is for natural or enhanced and it's contingent on it you can search for girls that are open, instead of putting girls in a potentially uncomfortable situation.

I personally would ask only to find out who their surgeon was if I love their ta-tas and was considering getting mine done. I would do so privately and probs say something along the lines of "I LOVE YOUR TA-TAs. But seriously, I do, and I was wondering if they were at all enhanced and if you wouldn't mind sharing your surgeons information because they did an amazing job. If they are not enhanced I am sooooo jealous (and disappointed I can't have your boobs!)" ANd I would only do this after knowing a gal for longer than five minutes.

no more inappropriate than "what size bra do you wear?"

LOOOOL. I hate to tell you, this is probably one of the most laughed about questions we get. LOOOOOL

If you're genuinely curious perhaps being a good member (polite and tipping) you could ask in a private tip note. "I'm just curious, if you don't mind whether you have had breast augmentations/breasts done/etc". I actually think asking in a manner where no one else can see is pretty important so that it doesn't become a room discussion if the model doesn't want it to. I have guys ask if mine are natural and that doesn't bother me. My tits are natural but I plan on getting them enhanced but I don't think I'd be offended by people asking if they're natural once I have had surgery either.

I chose it doesn't matter as long as they're polite elsewhere because I think this is the kind of thing that some people like being asked, some people don't like it, and some people will really fucking hate you if you ask so it's the kind of thing where intention is everything. If one of the first things you ever say to me is asking if my tits are real I'm not going to take you seriously or give you any time or energy because I think you're obviously lacking the common sense or manners that you would need to possess for me to want you around.

This is how I feel. In "real life" I think there is no polite way to ask. On a cam site, I don't think it's unacceptable to ask if done in a more respectful manner. I think asking in a private tip note helps make the question less intrusive. The model can still choose to ignore the question and not have the whole room have to chime in with their opinions. I will sometimes ask things that are inappropriate in the real world, but will preface the question with some type of indicator acknowledging that I understand the question may be weird and let the model know that I completely understand if she considers it in appropriate and chooses not to respond.

From what I have experienced, there is such a wide diversity of models and personalities on cam sites that what one model considers the rudest thing in the world, it may not even be blip on another model's radar. Of course there are universal ahole things to say out there, but I don't think this is one of them.

For example: "/tip -p 999 I apologize in advance if this question is out of bounds / inappropriate, but may I ask if your boobs are natural? Feel free to respond in a PM or however you would like, or to not respond at all. Again, sorry if I've overstepped my bounds."

"what size bra do you wear?"

"what size heels do you wear?"

Those are questions that only need to be asked if you're going to buy the lady a bra or heels, but she probably has some on her wishlist so it doesn't even matter. Also, at least 99% of guys who ask our bra size have no idea how bra sizes work. "I like big titties, what size bra do you wear?" Irrelevant, because if I'm on cam and you're asking me this, you can visually assess if my breasts are large or small to you, since they're in frame and my clothing shows them off. My breasts aren't suddenly large once I tell you I'm a G-cup or suddenly small once I tell you I'm an A-cup, they always were big/small.

LOOOOL. I hate to tell you, this is probably one of the most laughed about questions we get. LOOOOOL

I don't understand it either, but if camland has taught me anything, it's that men can not maintain a boob-inspired erection without knowing exactly what size bra they occupy.

Maybe I can kind of understand it, I guess. I can't jerk off to pictures of Lego people unless I know exactly how many pieces of Lego they're made from :emo:

I don't understand it either, but if camland has taught me anything, it's that men can not maintain a boob-inspired erection without knowing exactly what size bra they occupy.
They also don't think bra sizes go above a DD... if I had a nickel for every "holy shit biggest tits I've *EVER* seen! DD?!?" I'd retire. :giggle:

Those are questions that only need to be asked if you're going to buy the lady a bra or heels, but she probably has some on her wishlist so it doesn't even matter. Also, at least 99% of guys who ask our bra size have no idea how bra sizes work. "I like big titties, what size bra do you wear?" Irrelevant, because if I'm on cam and you're asking me this, you can visually assess if my breasts are large or small to you, since they're in frame and my clothing shows them off. My breasts aren't suddenly large once I tell you I'm a G-cup or suddenly small once I tell you I'm an A-cup, they always were big/small.

I don't disagree, and I'm not arguing that it's not a silly question to ask a model, just that it's not a fundamentally rude question to ask. In the same vein that asking about implants isn't fundamentally rude. Silly? Pointless? To most people I imagine it is (myself included), but I don't see it being this massively inappropriate topic that should never be broached.

Reactions: LadyLuna

Maybe I can kind of understand it, I guess. I can't jerk off to pictures of Lego people unless I know exactly how many pieces of Lego they're made from :emo:

I sometimes ask what brand and flavor lotion the model is using during her lotion show...:wacky:

But this kinda reminds of another thread [again can't remember which one] about fetish shaming. I personally like visiting cam sites because it let me escape reality for a bit and be accepted in an environment full of other weirdos and freaks. I think if you are genuinely trying to be nice and polite during your process of trying to enhance your experience with a model, that it's worth asking. Just know that the model is still under no obligation to answer / oblige and you should be ok with that.

I don't disagree, and I'm not arguing that it's not a silly question to ask a model, just that it's not a fundamentally rude question to ask. In the same vein that asking about implants isn't fundamentally rude. Silly? Pointless? To most people I imagine it is (myself included), but I don't see it being this massively inappropriate topic that should never be broached.

You're right that it's not rude, but completely pointless. And we get asked so many times that it's hard not to roll our eyes and sigh loudly when asked, because WHY? Nothing will change knowing the answer to those questions, so some of us get very annoyed by it because, not only is it pointless, but you can usually find the answer by reading our profiles, which is naturally something these guys seem unable to do.

I am kind of fortunate when it comes to this. I prefer smaller ones, so anything above a B cup, I tend to lose interest regardless of their composition.

Never really saw small breasts and wondered if they had been surgically reduced.

Reactions: Roger
I think it's rude if for no other reason that the the question implies that they are NOT real...that they look odd or strange or "fake" or whatever. I understand that some people ask simply because they have nothing else to say, and they feel compelled to say something...but random, pointless questions are a form of rudeness in themselves...they interrupt the flow.

It makes me chuckle when I get asked because my reconstructed breasts are so obviously fake! And guys can clearly tell as they frequently comment on my "worst boob job ever!" and ask if I'm going to sue the surgeon. My response is I had two options. Bad boob job or dead...I worship my surgeon :)

I've posted it before, but I feel it's once again time for that special emote, perfect for use when asked if "they're real."

:realmoron
realmoron.jpg

Now having been used on MFC 480 times since it was uploaded.

I think it's rude if for no other reason that the the question implies that they are NOT real...that they look odd or strange or "fake" or whatever. I understand that some people ask simply because they have nothing else to say, and they feel compelled to say something...but random, pointless questions are a form of rudeness in themselves...they interrupt the flow.

I guess I don't see it as rude because I don't see anything wrong with fake boobs, whether they look completely natural or whether it's obvious they're fake. While many members may have a preference for natural boobs, I'm sure there are many other members who prefer women with implants as well. Would a model be offended if a member asked if their hair was naturally that colour? Or if they were wearing a wig? I dunno, maybe this is just one of those things I'm not mentally equipped to fully understand.

I guess I don't see it as rude because I don't see anything wrong with fake boobs, whether they look completely natural or whether it's obvious they're fake. While many members may have a preference for natural boobs, I'm sure there are many other members who prefer women with implants as well. Would a model be offended if a member asked if their hair was naturally that colour? Or if they were wearing a wig? I dunno, maybe this is just one of those things I'm not mentally equipped to fully understand.

I thought it was annoying when someone would come in and ask me if I was naturally a red-head, and probably the best thing about not having red hair anymore. It's not like it really matters, or it's anyone business, but that's not why it bothered me. I think it bothered me because it was always the first question, and I really dislike it when people come into my camroom and fire off questions. It makes me feel like I'm being interviewed or interrogated.

I think it would be different if a friend asked, but none of them have, because they already know the answer since I'm pretty open about it.

But yeah, if there was a girl I wanted to become closer friends with, the first thing out of my mouth wouldn't be asking if something about her was "natural". Maybe if I got to know her better, I'd be able to judge if questions like that would go over well.

For the record, I've had a couple members be disappointed to find out my breasts were natural. I've never had the impression that they were asking because they thought they looked fake. It was more, they genuinely couldn't tell and since I don't flash tits in public there was no way for them to find out without taking me private. These days, boob-jobs can look so good that it's nearly impossible to tell the difference without getting to touch them or (maybe) see them hang.

Reactions: Marissa Frost
There really is no "polite" way unless you've established some rapport, then maybe in a tip note you could ask something like "I really like the shape of your breasts... are they all natural?" or something along those lines.

Usually, if you are in doubt and visit their room long enough, the subject will undoubtedly come up.

Way back when I first saw Gisele, she was quite proud of her implants and wanted to give everyone who asked her plastic surgeon's name. :)

I agree it can be more difficult to visually distinguish enhancements with all the surgical advancements... but if you know what to look for, you'll know without having to ask 98% of the time.

If they turn you on, does it really matter if they're enhanced or not?

As someone who is currently just shy of having the funds to get myself the lift+augmentation I have wanted for years, and just went through the arduous process of looking at like seriously every plastic surgeon I could find on the internet, I sometimes want to ask girls who have implants who their doctor is if I really like their results, but I never fucking do it because I don't want to come off creepy. Sigh...

For real, right after I get my implants, I will be so bummed if people DON'T notice I got work done, but after a couple months I'll probably be so tired of people asking about them. I agree with everyone who says that asking if they are "real" is inappropriate. Same with when I see people ask models "are they yours?" Like, fuck yeah, they're hers! Whose would they be if they weren't hers?! If you have a hip replacement, that new man made hip bone is yours! If you get a stent put in your heart, that is yours! If you get breast implants, they are fucking YOURS.

Would a model be offended if a member asked if their hair was naturally that colour? Or if they were wearing a wig?

Since you asked...yes, that would annoy me. But knowing me, I'd answer truthfully while giving him a weird look and reminding him that, for future reference, it's not polite to ask a lady that. It just sucks that people can't just give compliments anymore and leave it at that.

I really dislike it when people come into my camroom and fire off questions. It makes me feel like I'm being interviewed or interrogated.

I think it would be different if a friend asked, but none of them have, because they already know the answer since I'm pretty open about it.

But yeah, if there was a girl I wanted to become closer friends with, the first thing out of my mouth wouldn't be asking if something about her was "natural". Maybe if I got to know her better, I'd be able to judge if questions like that would go over well.

Right! It's annoying, and then you now have to deal with this ridiculous line of questioning now coming from multiple members, getting all in your personal business about WHY you went and got implants/a wig/etc., which lead to comments like "I like my women natural...just sayin'." *facepalm*

Last edited:
Something I would like to add on the subject of boobs and perhaps relieve some stress models may have.

For some reason, it seems a good portion of camgirls feel the need to do the hand bra thing whenever they bend down or show a side view. For whatever reason a model may have for doing so, I hope insecurity is not one of them.

Side bewbage is super sexy along with how natural bewbies hang, imho.

Status
Not open for further replies.