AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Redheads

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May I include myself :) I just dyed it yesterday. I've been red for a few months but this is a new shade. It's obviously not natural, but red nonetheless.

Don't mind the crap tattoo…

361f2bde-8789-4eff-9fab-a1a1856bc45c_zpsd56ffc2f.jpg

MissScarletxx said:
My hair's a much darker red right now, but I can't wait to get back to my bright red!

sucV4m8.jpg

Sweet jesus.

Reactions: Gen and Ann_Sulu
Hair colour doesn't generally figure into my preferences. I like all colours, but the length generally comes into play, the longer the better.

I've had the one experience with a Red Head. Fiery. She was Scottish, and a Sagittarius. She had curly hair down to her bum, and being a horny virgin it was love at first sight.

6 months after meeting her she shaved her head and then locked my balls in her side table. I was still horny as so I stuck around, but it was devastating to see all that lovely hair disappear overnight.

Unless you are a masochist, stay away from the red headed Scottish lasses who are born under the Sagi sign.

Reactions: ACFFAN69
Reactions: ACFFAN69
Status
Not open for further replies.