AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Redheads

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I loooove red hair! dyed, natural, whatev its all good except i envy women with natural red hair, my fake red is high maintenance!

How can this thread exist without a mention of FreklesMcGee. She's adorable, sexy and pretty damned funny too (but don't tell her I said that!) Be careful though, typical of redheads, this one will cut your bullocks off with a blunt sword if you cross her.

This was from her 1st year camiversary. Started off with a lovely romantic dinner of Mac & Cheese and finished up with a Frekles Sunday.

Frekles in her off-cam life...

Attachments

• bear-back-riding.jpg
    bear-back-riding.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 571
  • thistothis.jpg
    thistothis.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 571
Just a fun post for all the lovely redheads in the world, no disrespect meant to anyone.
The heading/caption was as follows.
KNOW THE DIFFERENCE.

Attachments

• funny Redhead-Ginger Know the difference.jpeg
    funny Redhead-Ginger Know the difference.jpeg
    44.3 KB · Views: 475
Here is another very pretty redhead I recently saw on MFC.
James

Attachments

• lily1.PNG
    lily1.PNG
    685.5 KB · Views: 396
Now I miss my red hair! I swear once my hair is long and healthy I'm going to get that bright red that I love, here's some pictures of it!

Attachments

• 32129_1132517851234_1775911392_261888_2258572_n.jpeg
    32129_1132517851234_1775911392_261888_2258572_n.jpeg
    45.8 KB · Views: 330
  • Photo on 2011-09-02 at 15.07 #2.jpg
    Photo on 2011-09-02 at 15.07 #2.jpg
    127.2 KB · Views: 330
  • darkhair.jpg
    darkhair.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 330
  • red.jpg
    red.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 330
BuxomZoe said:
Now I miss my red hair! I swear once my hair is long and healthy I'm going to get that bright red that I love, here's some pictures of it!
WOW, WOW, WOW!!! You are stunning!!!
1.jpg

BuxomZoe said:

Dazzling eyes, too!!!

large_i_love_this_thread_43767.jpeg

Redheads! :thumbleft:

Speaking of redheads, there so happens to be a double redhead show coming up quick here! ;)

there happens to be a rumour floating about that FreklesMcGee and JoleneJolene will be appearing on cam together :dance: at some point.
no known dates yet as I think details are still being worked out between the two.
#justsayin

Reactions: JoleneBrody
DrRex said:
LadyBakes said:
Speaking of redheads, there so happens to be a double redhead show coming up quick here! ;)

Oh? Please expound.

haha, i thought it was obvious because of my signature! CannaMiss and I are doing a show next week!

Also, JJ and Freckles would be awesome.

LadyBakes said:
DrRex said:
LadyBakes said:

Oh? Please expound.

haha, i thought it was obvious because of my signature! CannaMiss and I are doing a show next week!

Also, JJ and Freckles would be awesome.

LMAO! I totally missed that. Silly me. :)

I miss my red hair. :crybaby: I had this "great" idea awhile back to color it black...what a colossal mistake that was!

No nakie pics but here's a couple of me in all my glorious redness!

Attachments

• red1.jpg
    red1.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 172
  • red2.jpg
    red2.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 172
Reactions: emptiedglass
BuxomZoe said:

Can I just say "DAMN" again? Smokin hot!!!

I swear, it's natural :lol: Or at least from the amount of "Is that your real color?" questions I get, it might as well be?

Attachments

• VanessaJade-MFC.jpg
    VanessaJade-MFC.jpg
    106.4 KB · Views: 68
Reactions: ga5457 and Nordling
Status
Not open for further replies.