AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Redheads

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to be a redhead.... Till I bleached out my hair. I saw like 15 billion girls dying their hair red so I decided it was time for me to change mine. It's naturally a dark brown/auburn color. I still have plenty of pics with the red hair tho lol

NeuroticCandy said:
I used to be a redhead.... Till I bleached out my hair. I saw like 15 billion girls dying their hair red so I decided it was time for me to change mine. It's naturally a dark brown/auburn color. I still have plenty of pics with the red hair tho lol
show us! :D

Traditio said:
NeuroticCandy said:
show us! :D

Ok let's see if I can do this right lol

The Red.....
dU6Xc.jpg

The Blonde... This pic was off my cell and the mirror needed to be cleaned but I LOVE my ass in this one lol
cZB4R.jpg

Fenix001 said:
finally managed to catch the model i was after online, muki is a polish girl who has a fun time on cam, enjoys singing and generally having a laugh.
sorry for capping from another site but sometimes it can't be helped
MukiMoki !!! Ooh, she is so great !!! So funny, her singing kills all boners in the room :)

Sometimes I wonder

- what is the % of redheads of all females ?
- what is the % of redheads of cam models ?

I think the second number is bigger ! Does someone have a explanation for this ?

RedHerby said:
Fenix001 said:
finally managed to catch the model i was after online, muki is a polish girl who has a fun time on cam, enjoys singing and generally having a laugh.
sorry for capping from another site but sometimes it can't be helped
MukiMoki !!! Ooh, she is so great !!! So funny, her singing kills all boners in the room :)

Sometimes I wonder

- what is the % of redheads of all females ?
- what is the % of redheads of cam models ?

I think the second number is bigger ! Does someone have a explanation for this ?

i haven't seen muki on for a while, shame. was always a laugh watching her

Status
Not open for further replies.