AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Same User With MANY accounts - all bronze - Exploiting models - How?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 12, 2017
UK
So this guy is someone i have reported about 5 or 6 times, he does the SAME thing to models and his account is always BRONZE (only rank 10).
How is this so? How is he getting his account to bronze? Are you not banning his debit/credit cards or other payment methods? His IP and whatever else possible?

This guy always uses the name "rough" in his name, so he is easy to spot, plus he does the ***tipped 5 tokens** and asks for doggy. The same thing, EVERY time.
How is he still on the platform with a bronze account after so long?

Him today - his account was made 22 days ago.

5:30 PM
AnarchyRough
⭐⭐⭐has tipped 5 tokens⭐⭐⭐

5:30 PM
AnarchyRough
turn on doggy mom

I have already supplied a screenshot to live chat, but is there really nothing that can be done?
How many models do you think he has taken advantage of who are not good at English, and also in the heat of the moment, they do his requests, then realise AFTERWARDS when it's too late?

I deleted all of the other screenshots I had saved to upload now, but the pattern for this guy is so easy to see.

--------------------------

In addition to this I have a question:

I already had a support ticket open for something else, when I went to try and report this guy, I had no option to create a NEW ticket. I assume we can only have one ticket open at a time? My other ticket was about something totally different, regarding my own account, so I am unsure why I could not open a new ticket (even if we can only open 2 at a time, it would be helpful)

• Helpful!
Reactions: xChloe
Thank you for letting me know; I will try to find out more about this user and the situation in general.

I know that it is not always possible to block a payment method (for example, if someone buys tokens using cryptocurrency), but I will find out more about this subject again.

Upvote 0
The same guy AGAIN, joined today, again bronze and doing the exact same
RedAnarchy1

redanarchy1.png

Edit:
And here he is in ANOTHER room today just now
redanarchy1-2.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wat?!
Reactions: Ozzie_
Upvote 0
Status