AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Silly Amber Screen Caps thread

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ffking8510 said:
That can didn't stand a chance.
Nice shot, ffking!

look which awesome piece of awesomeness appeared in my private gallery tonight

Attachments

• ambah.jpg
    ambah.jpg
    56.4 KB · Views: 1,045
High on life, caffeine and lack of sleep, Amber lay back and turned into the sexiest thing on Earth.
Then Bonnylass decided he liked what he saw :

I edited this coz it was naughty

Attachments

• ambahshocked.jpg
    ambahshocked.jpg
    709.6 KB · Views: 941
Fenix001 said:

Hmm Amber did a private? Or do they pull those things from group shows too?

Jupiter551 said:
Fenix001 said:

pretty sure they come from just the privates only, and not true privates. obviously

Just_mark__ said:
High on life, caffeine and lack of sleep, Amber lay back and turned into the sexiest thing on Earth.
Then Bonnylass decided he liked what he saw :

I edited this coz it was naughty
Hahah you made it look really silly. At least put a flower or something there (or leave it visible, not a huge deal) but the hand looks creeeepy!! Yeah I was off my rocker at 2am... and I've only slept a handful of hours so today will probably be similar.
Jupiter551 said:
Fenix001 said:

That private was back in May or June 2010, I don't know why it JUST popped up... should only be recent stuff I thought.

It seems it throws models in the Private Gallery when they log onto MFC and just pulls from their privates. Not sure if it always does most recent or what but I have seen you in there a few times, Amber. :)

I stopped by Ambers room for a few tonight right was she was pulling her hair in a side pony tail....this image automatically came to mind...Deb from Napoleon Dynamite

Attachments

• amber-deb.jpg
    amber-deb.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 347
ElaySmith said:
I stopped by Ambers room for a few tonight right was she was pulling her hair in a side pony tail....this image automatically came to mind...Deb from Napoleon Dynamite
Haha was it you that said that? I don't remember the name of whoever mentioned that. :)

AmberCutie said:
ElaySmith said:
Haha was it you that said that? I don't remember the name of whoever mentioned that. :)

No I was actually just going trough as a guest....I was only in your room for just a couple of min but as soon as you started putting your hair up I was like ummmm DEB!!

Showing off them cheer leading skills!

Attachments

• cheerjumps.jpg
    cheerjumps.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 249
Elvine said:
Showing off them cheer leading skills!
Damn, Tank was risking his life.

Status
Not open for further replies.