AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Silly Amber Screen Caps thread

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy crap, what a day

Attachments

• cheesus.png
    cheesus.png
    343.9 KB · Views: 700
Third one of the night...

Attachments

• third.png
    third.png
    325.9 KB · Views: 693
Jawbs was doing her doggy style and didn't want to make a baby

Attachments

• jawbs.jpg
    jawbs.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 476
At first she was like

then she was like

and then she was all like

but finally she was like

Attachments

• bigtip4.jpg
    bigtip4.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 323
  • bigtip3.jpg
    bigtip3.jpg
    55.9 KB · Views: 323
  • bigtip2.jpg
    bigtip2.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 323
  • bigtip1.jpg
    bigtip1.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 323
Specifically, ThePioneer fucking epicly superduperheroed by starting with 1 token... then 10 tokens... 100... and so on to Amber's biggest tip ever. Below, Amber's reaction to the 10000 token tip and where Amber finished the night.

Attachments

• missmfc1012119pm.JPG
    missmfc1012119pm.JPG
    69.8 KB · Views: 261
  • epic.JPG
    epic.JPG
    66.2 KB · Views: 261
Holy OMG. That is all. I'll try to sleep tonight. But holy OMG.

A shame it took so long for you to get such a large tip. you're so very much deserving of it! I feel special just being in the same room as when it happened.
Congrats Amber!!!!

Reactions: ThePioneer
Thank you for all the caps and congratulations! I didn't sleep very well, my mind was reeling with excitement. I'm sure the gin didn't help, either. :mrgreen:

reggieholtz said:
Wow, that's awesome Amber. Seeing the cap of you crying almost made me tear up. Well, I said, "aw".
I'm pretty positive there was lots of crying going on. But that time frame was a bit of a blur I can't even describe the feeling I had when that happened. If I didn't have people reminding me to breathe I may have passed out.

Pioneer!!!!!! Words will never explain how special you've made me feel. Thank you, endlessly.

Status
Not open for further replies.