AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The strangest room you've stumbled in to. What was going on?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've seen it all. Today I walked in on a catfight. I mean a real one. Apparently the girls were drunk, or something. They were naked and making out this morning, then shoving , pushing and fighting in the afternoon. This room had nearly 500 people in it.

A few months ago I stumbled in to a room where a girl was wasted and throwing up. I mean REALLY throwing up, and saying"no" over and over again.

I just wonder sometimes.....if Ive seen that after barely browsing.... what else has anyone else seen?

Re: The strangest room you've stumbled in to. What was going

I was flipping through rooms and stumbled upon a woman peeing in random spots of her garden for spiritual reasons. She may be right about it helping her plants, but I have never seen anyone doing it before or again.

Shaun__ said:
I was flipping through rooms and stumbled upon a woman peeing in random spots of her garden for spiritual reasons. She may be right about it helping her plants, but I have never seen anyone doing it before or again.

I'm just trying to figure out the spiritual part? Was it magic?

XMandyXMetalX said:
Shaun__ said:

She seemed to think it was. I think she mentioned the phase of the moon too, but I do not remember for sure. I never considered peeing to be sexual, and once I figured out what was going on I started room hopping again.

Shaun__ said:
XMandyXMetalX said:
Shaun__ said:

She seemed to think it was. I think she mentioned the phase of the moon too, but I do not remember for sure. I never considered peeing to be sexual, and once I figured out what was going on I started room hopping again.

Ahhhhh yes. She seems Pagan. now I'm interested! lol. As interested as I am, however, I would not think to do these things on camera. Sometimes I really, I MEAN REALLY wonder.

The most unusual thing I've seen so far was a woman flat on her back fisting herself while doing ATM with a dildo and some how managing to tell me to "tip for DP squirt bb?" >.> I lawled

Reactions: XMandyXMetalX

Ahhhhh yes. She seems Pagan. now I'm interested! lol. As interested as I am, however, I would not think to do these things on camera. Sometimes I really, I MEAN REALLY wonder.

That's not anything Pagan I know lol. Pagan and Wiccan religions have very much to do with the moon and gardens, but urinating in gardens for spiritual reasons is new to me lol....I mean isn't urine bad for plants? That's why cats peeing on plants kills them?

I stopped in a room a couple weeks ago. The model had urinated on the floor and was slurping it up.

Reactions: XMandyXMetalX

ga5457 said:
I stopped in a room a couple weeks ago. The model had urinated on the floor and was slurping it up.

:sick:

Reactions: RoseCavilla

There was the latino model eating a shit log like a candy bar.....I still think I'm scarred from that one.

Watched a girl who had been on a 2 day MFC drug/alcohol bender pretty much have a mental breakdown a few years ago. It was pretty much like watching a train wreck. You couldn't not watch. Really felt sorry for her. I've never seen her on again.

I know this thread has turned to gross out stuff in the rooms... but this I just found adorable.

I was perving around and stumbled into KinkyCarnival's room and someone tipped her to try and take her bra off with no hands. So she tried to take it off with her mouth - and damn near got it! I was SO impressed. I don't think I could do that! Honestly I never would have thought to have even tried. I think I tweeted about it already, but I haven't quite gotten that out of my head. It was that awesome.

Couple months ago, Some sort of BDSM show...

Cute girl, lower camscore, Using a Manual/mechanical egg beater inside her pussy and giving herself verbal abuse....
Same girl later on using white round toilet brush ....

Did give me ideas for sessions with that egg beater thingy lolllll

Candy xxxx

luvsyou said:
There was the latino model eating a shit log like a candy bar.....I still think I'm scarred from that one.

Watched a girl who had been on a 2 day MFC drug/alcohol bender pretty much have a mental breakdown a few years ago. It was pretty much like watching a train wreck. You couldn't not watch. Really felt sorry for her. I've never seen her on again.

It scares me what people are willing to do to themselves for tips. I mean, isn't camming already rough enough on the body? At least keep your mental health uninvolved.

BombChele said:

That's not anything Pagan I know lol. Pagan and Wiccan religions have very much to do with the moon and gardens, but urinating in gardens for spiritual reasons is new to me lol....I mean isn't urine bad for plants? That's why cats peeing on plants kills them?

She might consider it giving back to the earth.
Waning moon - bodily waste fluids?

I mean its not 'pagan' lore that I've read.. but that said, I've seen urine used for other forms of spell casting..... specifically banishings.. so perhaps it was related to that?

And odd one I saw was these two girls were there and asked me what I liked and I said stockings and heels.

They said tip us 50 and we will give you a stockings and heels show.

Tipped 50, both girls got dressed.

And said do you like our stockings and heels baby, I said yes they are very sexy. She said tip us another 50 and we will show you a sexy stocking trick. I tipped 50.

Next thing you know one of the girls took off her stockings. (I didnt say anything but I was mad since I just paid her to put them on) but anyways I just watched. The girl who was still wearing her stockings then got in front of the other girl and got doggy style. She then grabbed one of the stockings the other girl was wearing and stuffed it in her pussy till it was gone. They asked me if I liked and I said yes. (it actually turned me on.) she said glad you like it baby then she said watch this... the girl who took off her stockings had the other stocking balled up in her hand went up behind the girl who had the stocking in her pussy then she pressed her hand against the girls ass and pushed her hand and stocking inside the girl ass... after a few moments she pulled out her hand out of her ass without the stocking. (The stocking was up the other girls ass!)

Now they are both there and one girl says so you like high heels too? I said yes. They said tip us 50 more and my girlfriend will fuck me with her high heel. I have seen girls fuck their heels before and it turned me on so quickly tipped 50. I was expecting her to take the heel off and fuck her with the heel... nope...

Instead the girl with the stockings still inside her sat down and the girl who took off her stockings sat across from her. The girl in the stockings and heels (and stockings inside her) then started rubbing the toe of her high heel against the other girls pussy. It was hot... but then it got hotter. The girl then pressed he foot against her pussy and pushed her foot (with the heel on) inside the other girl and her foot slid in almost to her ankle. She then proceeded to fuck her with her foot.

After a few minutes of that they stopped and asked if she could take the stockings out of her pussy and ass. I said yes. She said if I liked the show so far to tip another 50... I tipped.

She then sat on the girls face who took her stockings off with her ass facing the cam, and then pushed and pushed the stocking started coming out of her ass. the out girl reach up and licked the stocking as it came out then used her teeth to pull it out the rest of the way. Then she reached into her pussy and pulled the stocking out a bit and pulled the rest out with her teeth. After the stockings were out she slid them back on her legs. Got to admit it might sound gross but it was actually hot. They then sat on the floor and both had their heels off and both started rubbing their stocking covered toes against each others pussies... before long the girl had her foot in the other girls pussy again. They both keep riding each other foot until both came.. after that they asked me if I liked and I said yes the wrote that was fun then *poof* they were offiline.

I never saw those two girls online again.

What was strange was this was all in a public chat and throughout the chat there were only 2 or 3 in the room.

As naughty as t was I think it was the best 200 token I have ever spent on MFC. :D

Unconscoius (possible dead) model, mfc had to cut the feed. I never saw the accident but apparently she fell while dancing. Never saw her again, sad but true. If anyone remembers and knows she is ok, it'd be nice to hear.

The poop thing. The poop thing confuses me. Somehow turns some people on.

Jupiter551 said:
Only the largest Jenga city ever constructed!!

Pretty sure I know who you're speaking of (and I'm also pretty sure her profile or tumblr lead me to ACF...though I've never seen her on here)

Pretty original idea really without having to be over the top kink wise. Though if it is the model I'm thinking of, she's over the top awesome anyway.

I haven't seen anything too crazy just yet, but these posts have me wanting to do some more lurking around the rooms.

Reactions: kittieturner

Not too strange/disturbing in comparison to some things listed here buuuut...

Strangest room I stumbled into was a very cute model, naked, appeared to be reeaaally drunk, chugging beer and eating mustard straight out of the bottle. All while a little white rabbit hopped around the room.

Eh, you had to be there I guess. :lol:

CherryJane said:
Not too strange/disturbing in comparison to some things listed here buuuut...

Strangest room I stumbled into was a very cute model, naked, appeared to be reeaaally drunk, chugging beer and eating mustard straight out of the bottle. All while a little white rabbit hopped around the room.

Eh, you had to be there I guess. :lol:

That's the grossest thing I've read in this thread. Seriously, mustard?! I can't handle a dab of mustard let alone eating it straight from the body... UGH!

I'm so sorry you had to witness such a horrible thing. Come here, let me hug you. :lol:

I went into a Romanian/Russian room (I dunno where she was from) and she just kept saying 'poop in group! come on guys I really need to poop'. After that I blocked all foreign rooms :lol:
I've also seen a girl putting a knife in her pussy, I got the fuck out of that room as quickly as possible...

Status
Not open for further replies.