AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Voyeur function on MFC

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zippypinhead

V.I.P. AmberLander
Jan 21, 2013
Okay, here's a dumb question, I'm sure, but I'm wondering about it anyway. When somebody decides to spy on a private show, does the model get paid for that spying? It says in the wiki that models don't know when a person is spying, but surely you still get your usual cut, right?

Yes, they do, and there is a way to see who it is. It's odd that MFC says it doesn't. I don't look up who spied on privates (because I don't really care), but I don't know why they say otherwise.

Reactions: zippypinhead
But you don't see who's spying during the session? You'd have to look it up after the fact?

zippypinhead said:
Okay, here's a dumb question, I'm sure, but I'm wondering about it anyway. When somebody decides to spy on a private show, does the model get paid for that spying? It says in the wiki that models don't know when a person is spying, but surely you still get your usual cut, right?
yes they get paid for it (the usual cut indeed), and they can see who did it afterwards.

and it's a tricky thing to do, some models like the extra money, others get really mad at you ...

zippypinhead said:
But you don't see who's spying during the session? You'd have to look it up after the fact?

No, we don't see during the session, we don't see names. However if we look in our token archives the names and amount of tokens are listed.

No problem :thumbright:

Reactions: zippypinhead
RedHerby said:
zippypinhead said:
yes they get paid for it (the usual cut indeed), and they can see who did it afterwards.

and it's a tricky thing to do, some models like the extra money, others get really mad at you ...

Oh, that's a good point. I guess it's something that's best discussed beforehand with a model you have established a relationship. I don't mind the idea of being a semi-secret creeper, but I don't want to sour a good thing with ladies I've grown fond of.

Most models who don't like spying during privates require TruPrivate only, so people can't. IMO if a model is not doing a TruPrivate she really should have nothing to be upset about.

I would personally discourage asking a model for permission to spy on privates. Not because it's creepy but because that show is about the member in private with her and even the knowledge that you will be spying ahead of time can be distracting.

DO NOT tip during the private with requests or notes! Personally I would rather a spy doesn't tip at all but that's me, however tipping with requests or personal notes while spying on someone else's show is just rude!

Agreed. If the model doesn't like it, she should do true private. Spies should perv in quiet. I never had a spy tip during a private, but I had two situations where people tipped while I was in private. I'm generally always happy to get tipped, but it is a mood killer.

JoleneBrody said:
Most models who don't like spying during privates require TruPrivate only, so people can't. IMO if a model is not doing a TruPrivate she really should have nothing to be upset about.

I would personally discourage asking a model for permission to spy on privates. Not because it's creepy but because that show is about the member in private with her and even the knowledge that you will be spying ahead of time can be distracting.

DO NOT tip during the private with requests or notes! Personally I would rather a spy doesn't tip at all but that's me, however tipping with requests or personal notes while spying on someone else's show is just rude!

word

JoleneBrody said:

^^ That. Best to just wait until after she's finished her show and then tip for your appreciation (though personal notes seem kinda creepy so maybe just tip with no notes at all.)

ComicOzzie said:
Its hilarious when a noob is spying on a private and typing instructions to the model in free chat. :lol:
So whatever he says while watching her just goes through to public chat?.. And can spies read what's being said in the private, or do they only see the chat in the model's public room?

ComicOzzie said:
Its hilarious when a noob is spying on a private and typing instructions to the model in free chat. :lol:
Hahahaha I have a guy who does this but he's been a member longer than I've been a model! :lol:

LilyMarie said:
ComicOzzie said:
So whatever he says while watching her just goes through to public chat?.. And can spies read what's being said in the private, or do they only see the chat in the model's public room?

Spies cannot see the chat text in private shows, only the public chatroom is visible to them.

LilyMarie said:
ComicOzzie said:

no, spys cant read whats in the pvt chat.... the spy is still 'outside looking in' so to speak and what all he does remains out there, the exception being tips with notes. I have actually seen a model ban a spy for his incessant tips and included direction tip note for someone elses pvt. Some jaskasses are clueless no matter what, once they get the blood flow ... excited.

JoleneBrody said:
ComicOzzie said:
Hahahaha I have a guy who does this but he's been a member longer than I've been a model! :lol:

This is hilarious!!

Tips are amazing but I HATE getting tips in a private from someone who isn't the person taking me in the show. Talk about awkward!!

I personally love spies. I don't really understand how group is half the price of spying. I get that spying in a private should be special, but in a group you can actually interact with the model. If you are a spy essentially you should be just trying to peek in. Maybe checking out what the girl does in private for future reference of whether you'd like to take her in one, maybe just for the thrill of looking in, or maybe just to get a cheapish show where you won't be disturbed. Spies are not cheaper versions of privates or groups though and shouldn't be treated as such.

Isabella_deL said:
This is hilarious!!

Tips are amazing but I HATE getting tips in a private from someone who isn't the person taking me in the show. Talk about awkward!!

I personally love spies. I don't really understand how group is half the price of spying. I get that spying in a private should be special, but in a group you can actually interact with the model. If you are a spy essentially you should be just trying to peek in. Maybe checking out what the girl does in private for future reference of whether you'd like to take her in one, maybe just for the thrill of looking in, or maybe just to get a cheapish show where you won't be disturbed. Spies are not cheaper versions of privates or groups though and shouldn't be treated as such.

Members' own private shows are the only ones that MFC will archive for you & allow you to replay at a later time, which makes it well worth the extra cost for most.
That being said, I've spied on more than my fair share, and more often than not, it's eventually led to me spending a whole bunch of tokens on that girl.
Ironically, it's usually in TruePrivate.

LilyMarie said:
ComicOzzie said:

The spy can only see the model's video, not the private chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.