AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

The Women Who Sneak Period Blood Into Their Partners’ Food

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If my sacred moon blood magic stew doesn't snag him, NOTHING WILL!

x9c47rV.gif

I've heard this story in western europe. it's a neolithic global heritage, surviving religions which took over way later

Thought it was common knowledge how this is related to folk magic/ witchcraft.

I thought Shark Week was a nature documentaries binge on the discovery channel. I was wrong, so very wrong...
Shark attack, bloodbath, full-circle. :haha:

Reactions: Dan Epstein
My opinion of it is the same as deciding to shooting semen into a partners mouth... you should get consent.

If you serve blood containing traces of vaginal secretions; esp. without cooking it, to a partner that you usually have safe oral sex with, it is even worse. Wonder how you quality control the ingredient; how quickly you should use it after production? Ignore food safety at your own peril.

For those using blood as enchantment, I imagine using tainted ingredients is how such enchantments backfire....fresh is best.

As someone happy to do oral during menstruation, I'd give it a go. I'd imagine nutritionally it would be extremely healthy, but would be prone to quite a metallic taste. Similar to when you overcook eggs and get iron sulphide, you would want a slow cooked recipe like a chilli con carne.

Not all recipes are easily hidden.
The waffles look like they were semen topped with a breast milk ice-cream.
CGZCjqRUAAAOroi.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: weirdbr
My opinion of it is the same as deciding to shooting semen into a partners mouth... you should get consent.

If you serve blood containing traces of vaginal secretions; esp. without cooking it, to a partner that you usually have safe oral sex with, it is even worse. Wonder how you quality control the ingredient; how quickly you should use it after production? Ignore food safety at your own peril.

For those using blood as enchantment, I imagine using tainted ingredients is how such enchantments backfire....fresh is best.

As someone happy to do oral during menstruation, I'd give it a go. I'd imagine nutritionally it would be extremely healthy, but would be prone to quite a metallic taste. Similar to when you overcook eggs and get iron sulphide, you would want a slow cooked recipe like a chilli con carne.

Not all recipes are easily hidden.
The waffles look like they were semen topped with a breast milk ice-cream.
CGZCjqRUAAAOroi.jpg
There already are blood pancakes. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blodplättar

Ultimate blood pasta protein sauce...

Ingredients:

1. 4 cups fresh placenta blended well.
  2. 2 1/2 teaspoons salt.
  3. 1 1/2 cups steel-cut (pinhead) oatmeal.
  4. 2 cups rotten tomatoes.
  5. 1 large yellow onion, finely chopped.
  6. 1 cup preserved menstrual blood.
  7. 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly ground black pepper.
  8. 1 teaspoon ground allspice.
Mix all ingredients well and serve atop your favorite pasta.

There already are blood pancakes
This is not quite the same thing, menstrual blood in particular is at risk of collecting staphylococcus aureus... same bacteria that causes toxic shock.
Small risk, but a risk nonetheless: Slightly lower risk as giving the donor oral during menstruation, assuming that you preserve it/ use it quickly. This is why I suggest consent.
Not keeping it fresh could be very bad.

There are also some other viral/ bacterial risks, but that is the similar for anyone using animal blood. Blood products last about 42 days fresh under refrigeration (medical grade); much longer if frozen. Most cultural/ religious food consumers use very fresh blood, hours old.

Status
Not open for further replies.