AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

THE WORD GAME :)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Aug 13, 2011
www.myfreecams.com
I don't know if there is already a post started with this game or not. But if you are not familiar with the game I start with a word, and the next person writes the first word that comes to mind when seeing the word before.
Lets start with..... 'CUTIE'

LETS HAVE FUN WITH THIS!! :)

It's your turn...GO!

Ciara_Lynn said:
I don't know if there is already a post started with this game or not. But if you are not familiar with the game I start with a word, and the next person writes the first word that comes to mind when seeing the word before.

It's your turn...GO!

Cutie...AMBER!

That was too easy...lol! This could very well turn into and endless loop of Cutie - Amber; Amber - Cutie, etc...

Reactions: Ciara_Lynn
schlmoe said:
Ciara_Lynn said:

It's your turn...GO!

Cutie...AMBER!

That was too easy...lol! This could very well turn into and endless loop of Cutie - Amber; Amber - Cutie, etc...
Yes, I suppose so. :)
Lets go in a different direction here...

Ass