AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

theaphrodite didn't send vids i paid for

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 30, 2014
It has been several days since I have paid for some video's from MFC model Theaphrodite and she is neglecting my messages and has not provided the service for what I had paid for.
(there are chat archives and token usage records of the whole ordeal)

What exactly can be done at this point?

You can send screenshots of the chat archives to MFC that show clearly that you paid for videos that she said she had available, I guess. She might get a warning or you might even get a refund.

Has she read your MFC mails? If you go to your MFC mail inbox and scroll to your sent messages it should say "read by receiver" if she has. If she hasn't (it'll say "unread"), maybe something came up & she hasn't been online?

You could email MFC support and let them know, from what I understand they can sometimes help or refund you.

Hope it works out!!

she has completely neglected to read them, has logged in multiple times and deleted my comment on her profile.

i have a clear cut case on her... disappointingly

Somehow I refuse to believe that someone would deny to send links of videos that already exist in her profile and judging by her camscore and all (if that does mean something cause for most people it does mean that she must be doing something right in customer service to have a good camscore) I think there might have been some misunderstanding and of course we do not get the whole story here (her side of the story).

I am sorry but... I also believe you are using the site to badmouth this model because you could have created the same topic without the model's name if you just wanted to ask about MFC's policy and such.

I don't mean to badmouth nor am I trying to defame. I just need help for such an issue and I can post all the screenshots proving my case on every detail, her recent login in reference to my unread message, her saying on pm that I will get it at the end of the show, the cost of it and me paying for it and me asking about it, and i currently screenshotted my new comment on her profile so that if she deletes my comment asking about it, again, I can reference it.

Your assumptions of me attempting to badmouth is completely wrong, notice how I only asked at the end what can I do at this point. If i can edit the name out then I will. If you want to get her side of the story then by all means go for it. I would like it as well but she has yet to respond so you would be assisting.

Have you emailed MFC support? If you know for certain that she didn't just make a whoopsie that is really the only thing you can do.

GenXoxo said:
Has she read your MFC mails? If you go to your MFC mail inbox and scroll to your sent messages it should say "read by receiver" if she has. If she hasn't (it'll say "unread"), maybe something came up & she hasn't been online?

You could email MFC support and let them know, from what I understand they can sometimes help or refund you.

Hope it works out!!
I learned to hack MFC mail :shock: no I didn't, but I'll let you in on a little secret. One of the rooms I first got to be a regular in, when I would MFC mail the model I noticed that she would reply, or I would know she had read my mail by her saying something about it, but my sent mail always remained as unread. I didn't figure it out right away, but then it hit me - if you click on the respond button and not the read button, you can read the mail in the response field, and the mail still shows as unread. It also remains as new mail in your sidebar.

As to the question of the OP, (TG345), the bottom line answer is, you can't do anything. I mean there are things you can do as suggested, but in the end if she does not want to honor the deal, she does not have to. Every token sent to a Model at MFC is a "Gift" and technically is never exchanged for content. Everybody knows that most models do exchange content for tokens, but because tokens given are always a "Gift" it is a at your own risk sorta deal.

That said, I have to agree with Stella, 1: that it makes no sense for an established Model to refuse or neglect to send a link for a video that has been paid for, and 2:I don't know how old you are, or what sort of sheltered life you may have had, but using the Models name is not so savvy. It gives the impression that though you may be looking for some advice, you may also be a little pissed and outing her as a cheat.

I'm going to make an assumption which may be off base, but first I want to say that I hope you work it out with her so both of you are happy with the outcome. Now I assume from what you have told us, (she has been logged on numerous times, you have posted to her wall, and you have mailed her), and from what you have not told us, (that you have talked to her in chat/room) that you are ban from her room? If you have just not caught her on but been on many times in between to see her last log on time, that would also explain it, and you will excuse my assumption. If I am right, than maybe you know why she is not giving you what you paid for. Good luck, and I hope things work out.

camstory said:
GenXoxo said:

Hope it works out!!
I learned to hack MFC mail :shock: no I didn't, but I'll let you in on a little secret. One of the rooms I first got to be a regular in, when I would MFC mail the model I noticed that she would reply, or I would know she had read my mail by her saying something about it, but my sent mail always remained as unread. I didn't figure it out right away, but then it hit me - if you click on the respond button and not the read button, you can read the mail in the response field, and the mail still shows as unread. It also remains as new mail in your sidebar.

As to the question of the OP, (TG345), the bottom line answer is, you can't do anything. I mean there are things you can do as suggested, but in the end if she does not want to honor the deal, she does not have to. Every token sent to a Model at MFC is a "Gift" and technically is never exchanged for content. Everybody knows that most models do exchange content for tokens, but because tokens given are always a "Gift" it is a at your own risk sorta deal.

That said, I have to agree with Stella, 1: that it makes no sense for an established Model to refuse or neglect to send a link for a video that has been paid for, and 2:I don't know how old you are, or what sort of sheltered life you may have had, but using the Models name is not so savvy. It gives the impression that though you may be looking for some advice, you may also be a little pissed and outing her as a cheat.

I'm going to make an assumption which may be off base, but first I want to say that I hope you work it out with her so both of you are happy with the outcome. Now I assume from what you have told us, (she has been logged on numerous times, you have posted to her wall, and you have mailed her), and from what you have not told us, (that you have talked to her in chat/room) that you are ban from her room? If you have just not caught her on but been on many times in between to see her last log on time, that would also explain it, and you will excuse my assumption. If I am right, than maybe you know why she is not giving you what you paid for. Good luck, and I hope things work out.

Like I blatantly stated before I am not trying to badmouth, just trying to receive assistance for a situation.
If some mod or something can edit the name out then that would be perfect.
There is no ban that has occurred. The contact, be it minimal, was is to be summarized as: hey you're selling these for x amount - tips for videos - she verbally says send a message about email - I sent a pm of email - browser crashed so i send another pm to see if she verbally said anything while gone and if i receive videos now or at the end of show and she replied back with end.
Yet no such thing was received.

Reactions: camstory
JoleneBrody said:
Have you emailed MFC support? If you know for certain that she didn't just make a whoopsie that is really the only thing you can do.

I'm going to since the majority of people suggested that. Thank you for your help.

I am attempting to do the better thing and make contact with her to avoid a bigger dilemma but there has been no luck so far.
I'm giving it another day or two before I contact MFC support

In a room thats got a busy chat, I find its a LOT easier to get her attention if I send a token and a tip note. The girls almost always read the tipnotes and you can make it private if you dont want to blast her in her room chat..

SoTxBob said:
In a room thats got a busy chat, I find its a LOT easier to get her attention if I send a token and a tip note. The girls almost always read the tipnotes and you can make it private if you dont want to blast her in her room chat..

It was noted in the tip that it was for videos..

If you can't get a PM with her or contact her in any form when she's *not* on cam (camming is hectic, lots going on at once, things can easily slip one's mind or get lost in the fold), then contact Support.

I've had very a reputable model forget to send me content I won in a contest simply because things were hectic. I let it slip since my tips weren't even for the content, just to get more tips flowing, but I still brought it to her attention on her off-cam hours and she profusely apologized and actually helped her realize that she forgot someone else's content too. You never know.

If you can't get through to her in a *private* venue (because talking about these things in a public venue can give off a bad message, as we have observed here), contact Support and let the people who's job it is to resolve these matters take care of it.

Best of luck!

DeezNA said:
If you can't get a PM with her or contact her in any form when she's *not* on cam (camming is hectic, lots going on at once, things can easily slip one's mind or get lost in the fold), then contact Support.

I've had very a reputable model forget to send me content I won in a contest simply because things were hectic. I let it slip since my tips weren't even for the content, just to get more tips flowing, but I still brought it to her attention on her off-cam hours and she profusely apologized and actually helped her realize that she forgot someone else's content too. You never know.

If you can't get through to her in a *private* venue (because talking about these things in a public venue can give off a bad message, as we have observed here), contact Support and let the people who's job it is to resolve these matters take care of it.

Best of luck!

I appreciate your professional and helpful response. I now plan on giving her another day or two before moving on to support
to give her that opportunity if things were hectic as you described from your experience. Thank you

That's the thing with assumptions, you never know, but felt like I had to check. More than once a new forum member has posted that they got burned, and later it comes out that there was more to the story, and they were here more to vent than anything.

I know better, but have made similar mistakes with names and such. You didn't come across as trying smear her but ppl understandably get on guard when names (even stage/model names) come out.

I am attempting to do the better thing and make contact with her to avoid a bigger dilemma but there has been no luck so far.
I'm giving it another day or two before I contact MFC support
I think this is a good move. Camming really can get overwhelming, and I'm always surprised when any Model that has more than 4 or 5 users talking in chat can manage that plus who knows how many PMing, and still keeps track of things like sending out content. Sounds like there must be some confusion on her end and giving her time to clear it up seems like the way to go for now. Good luck.

Super_Stella said:
Somehow I refuse to believe that someone would deny to send links of videos that already exist in her profile and judging by her camscore and all (if that does mean something cause for most people it does mean that she must be doing something right in customer service to have a good camscore) I think there might have been some misunderstanding and of course we do not get the whole story here (her side of the story).

I am sorry but... I also believe you are using the site to badmouth this model because you could have created the same topic without the model's name if you just wanted to ask about MFC's policy and such.

I think it would be a mistake to assume that higher camscore = 100% ethical model. Obviously there's two sides to every story and it does stand to reason that ripping members off won't generally lead to long term success (and high camscores) but in my experience, it does happen. When I was new on MFC, I made the mistake of thinking just that and paid 200 tokens for a Skype show (the model had a 5000+ camscore) and was banned from the room as soon as I tipped. My PMs got no response, and my MFC mails (despite showing as "read") went ignored. When it happens, it's infuriating, so I can definitely sympathise with the OP.

Just a few days ago I had an issue where someone I had on my IGNORE list tipped for a video. I didn't see the tip, nor the note, nor the MFC mail he sent me about it, because IGNORE blocks all of that. He sent me a Tweet and then I checked my token stats, where the tip DID show up (with no note, because IGNORE strips that, too).

It could be the case here.

thatguy345 said:
I appreciate your professional and helpful response. I now plan on giving her another day or two before moving on to support
to give her that opportunity if things were hectic as you described from your experience. Thank you

I think this is the best idea, this last weekend was a pretty crazy for a lot of people living in the US since it was a major holiday weekend. I know a lot of people were VERY busy. This could have added to all that, who knows. Good luck to you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.