AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

There are Selfies. And then there are WTF Selfies.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 15, 2010
tumblr_mvewbqCMS41smbgw2o2_r1_500.png

Funeral selfies?

Re: OP

I read some article in "The Atlantic" about the advent of funeral selfies. Odd to say the least :roll: I guess you can look somewhat stylish at them but shouldn't some things be left sacred?

And that kid's hand looks like he's simulating masturbation....even more bizarre (unless I just have a filthy mind)

Reactions: curvyredhead
I think he is actually flexing his bicep for the pic...but that might be as disturbing as him wanking in funeral gear :)

"Pose down!!!! Funeral style!!! ...shortys be diggin! "

I love the combination of his mindless hashtags and his friend's comment "hope you're okay". This is just a wild theory, but I really think if he's in the mood to keep in mind "likes for likes" on the day of his grandmother's funeral, then her death probably didn't affect him that much.

Some people hide their grief behind a smile, housework, denial, or other things. One picture does not mean a person is not in pain.

Reactions: AedanRayne
I think the weird thing is that some people don't have a concept of an "inner life". It's like things aren't real until they have been laid out for the world to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.