AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

There are so few models in CB who speak Chinese

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are you retired or something?
Did you feed the sparrows too? šŸ˜†

Sorry, reading that just reminded me of that Blur song, Parklife.

I totally agree with what you are saying. I haven't had time for Downton Abbey for nearly 3 weeks now, because of all the entertaining shit going down here (and my own house of course which is like some kinda hybrid Zoo/ Insane Asylum/ Commune).

Not quite, I am 33, although many days I do feel like I am 133. My brain and joints aren't what they used to be haha

• Hugs
Reactions: MarieElise
youtu.be which just a shorter name for youtube.com
I donā€™t do knock offs.

@Brett M I am sorry to hear that about your joints Brett. I hope itā€™s not too painful.

I used to love going outside, buying a coffee (or rather in my case, a tea), sitting on a bench and just watching drama unfold around me by randoms strangers.

Now, I have this place instead, I love it - and unlimited tea, for FREE!
How you hit the nail on its head. Does not matter where you go in the offline and online world, drama and toxic behaviors just spew out of some (and lately most) people.
I just keep quiet and ignore most people as of late. As bad as this sounds, covid 19 helped me to see the true nature of people and shown me who to avoid and who to keep in my circle. The circle seems to be getting smaller. I hope it gets larger again some day.

Not quite, I am 33, although many days I do feel like I am 133. My brain and joints aren't what they used to be haha

Wait till you hit your 40's :haha:

• Wat?!
Reactions: NotYou
I donā€™t do knock offs.
Neither does YouTube, nor do I.

As you won't trust me more than I trust you, my word won't count.

Fortunately, there is an easy way to verify that youtu.be is youtube.com - at least, it works for me: I open youtube.com and any video on that page, I right click into the video, from the context menu that pops up I select select ā€œcopy video URLā€œ. I paste that link somewhere and I read the domain name: youtu.be

• Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise
Neither does YouTube, nor do I.

As you won't trust me more than I trust you, my word won't count.

Fortunately, there is an easy way to verify that youtu.be is youtube.com - at least, it works for me: I open youtube.com and any video on that page, I right click into the video, from the context menu that pops up I select select ā€œcopy video URLā€œ. I paste that link somewhere and I read the domain name: youtu.be
Well thank you schruti. Iā€™ll remember that for all of the other future links I plan on not clicking on too. I canā€™t hover on my cell. Apparently the damn thing can touch me or whatever but Iā€™m not allowed to hover. AI are taking over.

Also the only reaction I can do on my cell is a like. Idk if all your cells are like that too or what . So Iā€™d like to give you a helpful and Brett a heart.

Reactions: schruti
Ding, dong! The creep is banned!

Wizard Of Oz Dorothy GIF by Turner Classic Movies

Status
Not open for further replies.