AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Models Do That Make You Shake Your Head / Chuckle to Yourself

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
It's silly and tongue in cheek, but I always get mental flashes of their next gyno appointment. "Ma'am are you aware you have a glitter rainbow in your vagina?" At least the edible stuff dissolves, eventually.

The real deal is awful for water treatment plant filters.
I have a friend that went to the gyno in NOLA after mardi-gras and the gyno leaned in and was like looking real hard going "what is this?" and she's like "WTF??? What is it??!!" and the gyno realized it was a piece of glitter.. on her cervix.

True story :p

I have a friend that went to the gyno in NOLA after mardi-gras and the gyno leaned in and was like looking real hard going "what is this?" and she's like "WTF??? What is it??!!" and the gyno realized it was a piece of glitter.. on her cervix.

True story :p
OMG I hope she was able to laugh about it with the doctor. :) Gives new meaning vajazzle -- cerjazzle? How does one remove glitter from the cervix? Inquiring minds want to know!

• Funny!
Reactions: Highlander884
I saw her the other day! Does she ever do sexy stuff?

There’s also that other gal who dances for hours and hours. Twerks on a ladder. Dresses in costumes. I think it was a dinosaur last time. Rollerblades. She makes bank and she earns every fucking cent! Same quirky vibe
The lady does do nudity, as I was in the room on her first day. How much nudity/sexy stuff I don't know.

The lady is great, I do wish I could spend some real time in her room, just sadly I'm getting ready for bed when she comes online or I'm already in long term regular's room if she comes on earlier.

Really do enjoy the social/have a laugh with the ladies on cam (with tipping ofc) as much as I enjoy the sexy stuff.

In regards to gynaecologists 3 friends of mine all discovered that they've always wanted to ask the gynaecologist why they choose this line of work over all the other medical professions, but they always get too scared to ask that when they're being checked up.

If I saw my neighbor doing that I'd assume they were having a mental break down, or did too much acid or something, and call urgent community mental health hotline. That's definitely not on!

I think in Britain they call it "getting someone sectioned"/ basically calling mental health and letting them know someone in your area, is acting in a bizarre and concerning way.
In the past that used to be one of the criterion mental health used to evaluate (ie is some random person appearing naked in public?)
A guy that used to be my neighbor in the early 2000s got carted off for that very thing. He did too much acid and was running around outside naked, yelling weird paranoid statements. He ended up OK, but he got carted off by the cops, and got nicknamed Crazy Mike from then on. Nobody wanted to party with him after that, for understandable reasons (he also took a public crap while he was out there too).

I had actually liked him before that, and was even considering maybe dating him, but after that little incident I backed away.
(sorry for the overshare, just read that and it brought back that memory).
I think people use to watch her to see if get caught. She was very popular n I think a top model on mfc. I'm pretty sure her name was miss cleo or something similar. She might still cam

I think people use to watch her to see if get caught. She was very popular n I think a top model on mfc. I'm pretty sure her name was miss cleo or something similar. She might still cam
She had so much energy on cam. She still inspires me to just have fun