AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Models & Users do that you LIKE?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not the one that appears confused.

I can see you're not interested in what I actually said, and are simply attempting to annoy me. I have no use for idiots like you, so bye.

Fuck me, what did I start?

To be fair, my post had nothing to do with yours, so you didn't start anything.

I have strict pay me cum and go away boundaries and still respectively treat my members as people. Just because i dont want to have in-depth conversations with paying members doesn't mean i see them as a walking talking wallet. 🙄

And here we have yet another assumption. No where in my post did I say models who are strictly professional treat members as less than people. Why is it that some of the people here seem to have so much trouble comprehending English? I swear it's becoming a nightmare. Please, get a dictionary, or take a grammar class, or something. Stop assuming meanings into the things I say if you're expecting to be taken seriously.

Let me make this as clear and as simple as I can for everyone: I like personable models. There, is that statement so difficult to understand? I'm not criticizing the professional archetype, nor am I insisting that a model be willing to take our "relationship" into real life terms in order for me to be interested. Models can do whatever they want in their rooms, and I don't "need" them to be personable in order to enjoy a show with them. This thread asks a very simple question, and I answered it. I posted what I LIKE models to do. If you guys wanna start useless drama over stupid bullshit, like assumptions and immaturity, please leave me out of it, because I'm really not interested.

Last edited:
I have strict pay me cum and go away boundaries and still respectively treat my members as people. Just because i dont want to have in-depth conversations with paying members doesn't mean i see them as a walking talking wallet. 🙄
I do too. And I get along really well with most of the members.

I like men who work and don’t run their mouths on forums, stirring shit all day. Guys who do that kind of smack of problems. But we all know that… don’t we.

I do too. And I get along really well with most of the members.

I like men who work and don’t run their mouths on forums, stirring shit all day. Guys who do that kind of smack of problems. But we all know that… don’t we.

Some people just gotta attention whore constantly I guess …

I won't "assume" you're talking about me, but in case you are, I invite you to read my original post within this thread, which was completely "smack" free. Even 6 years ago when I became a complete asshole toward some of the models here, I didn't become aggressive until someone provoked me. Rockin_rod's assumptions, and clear inability to comprehend basic English, provoked me. I'm actually a very nice and caring person.

Repeating something over and over doesn't make it fact. No problem with my comprehension of the words you used, nor the context that they were delivered in.
I literally explained what I said to you in terms that even a 5 year old could understand, and yet you insist that I'm lying to you. That makes you pretty god damn unable to comprehend basic English. Either that, or it makes you a complete fuck wad who isn't worth my time.

I literally explained what I said to you in terms that even a 5 year old could understand, and yet you insist that I'm lying to you. That makes you pretty god damn unable to comprehend basic English. Either that, or it makes you a complete fuck wad who isn't worth my time.
I refer you to the previous reply as further evidence.
And where did I say anything about lying?

Reactions: MarieElise
I can see you're not interested in what I actually said, and are simply attempting to annoy me. I have no use for idiots like you, so bye.

To be fair, my post had nothing to do with yours, so you didn't start anything.

And here we have yet another assumption. No where in my post did I say models who are strictly professional treat members as less than people. Why is it that some of the people here seem to have so much trouble comprehending English? I swear it's becoming a nightmare. Please, get a dictionary, or take a grammar class, or something. Stop assuming meanings into the things I say if you're expecting to be taken seriously.

Let me make this as clear and as simple as I can for everyone: I like personable models. There, is that statement so difficult to understand? I'm not criticizing the professional archetype, nor am I insisting that a model be willing to take our "relationship" into real life terms in order for me to be interested. Models can do whatever they want in their rooms, and I don't "need" them to be personable in order to enjoy a show with them. This thread asks a very simple question, and I answered it. I posted what I LIKE models to do. If you guys wanna start useless drama over stupid bullshit, like assumptions and immaturity, please leave me out of it, because I'm really not interested.

Dude. You come off as an angry bridge troll who doesn't understand boundaries and lashes out at anyone who doesn't agree with every little thought in your head.

You also come across as someone who preys on models who don't have strong boundaries or drive to protect their sensitive personal information saying that it's so much more enjoyable. This sets off alarm bells in "professional" models like me that you don't understand cam site boundaries and actual intended purposes and try to find "personable" models -aka naive ones- to start relationships with. It's gross. Then you attack other members on the forum claiming that you're completely superior due to your ridiculous amount of time spent on cam sites for decades.

Wind your neck in. You were rude half a decade before and you've clearly haven't matured since then.

Uuugh (1).JPG

What is this new trend where members can't get enough free negative attention from us professionals, so they try to wring it out of other members instead? Come on, they won't fall for it either.

Even 6 years ago when I became a complete asshole toward some of the models here, I didn't become aggressive until someone provoked me.

Oh, you mean you're beginning to understand that you're an insufferable fucktard? Awesome! I was beginning to worry.
Second chances are often blown. Take care.

OK. You do you. And in the interests of not dragging this entire thread into what is clearly an impasse, let's just leave it there huh?
I don't think he'd be able to drop it, so he's banned seeing as how this is not his first time becoming obnoxious. You're (Rod) one of the more even-keeled folks around here, if someone is cussing YOU out, it gets my attention and alerts me they're no good to keep on board here.

I wake up this morning, and see this dude (who’d been giving me a bad vibe from the start) was shit-talking on one of my favorite guys (rockin_rod) on this forum. Not cool, dude. 👎

I’m glad his ass is outta here. Hit the road, Jack! *Sing it, Ray Charles!*

Ray Charles GIF

Well, in response to that last debacle I'll just say that I prefer models who are more casual and relaxed and tend to dislike the ones doing PSE.
I remember one that was dancing in a pvt and tripped on a plush toy on the floor and awkwardly fell on the bed. Definitely not graceful or sexy but funny. We couldn't stop laughing.

And that's all I'm saying about personas.

I love when a model handles the chat with ease and routine. There is one who is really good at that. She has sometimes 20-30 users chatting (300-600 viewers) and she manages to somehow respond and connect the chatters thoughts so that they start to have fun conversations together, responding to each other and she does it with just a few reactions and words. Some really good conversations are coming up that way. She is (or acts) very interested and asks questions that make you think, so people talk about everything. And if an a-hole is coming everyone rips him to pieces, lol. No Mods necessary. And you really believe that she has a lot of fun. If I had to talk to more than 5 people I'd probably take acid and jell at them for hours. lol

Dude. You come off as an angry bridge troll who doesn't understand boundaries and lashes out at anyone who doesn't agree with every little thought in your head.

You also come across as someone who preys on models who don't have strong boundaries or drive to protect their sensitive personal information saying that it's so much more enjoyable. This sets off alarm bells in "professional" models like me that you don't understand cam site boundaries and actual intended purposes and try to find "personable" models -aka naive ones- to start relationships with. It's gross. Then you attack other members on the forum claiming that you're completely superior due to your ridiculous amount of time spent on cam sites for decades.

Wind your neck in. You were rude half a decade before and you've clearly haven't matured since then.

I think you're right, @Danigirl, and there is something predatory with him.

My thought when he said he likes models who enjoy talking to him as a person was to ask him if he's an enjoyable person to talk to.

Well, in response to that last debacle I'll just say that I prefer models who are more casual and relaxed and tend to dislike the ones doing PSE.
I remember one that was dancing in a pvt and tripped on a plush toy on the floor and awkwardly fell on the bed. Definitely not graceful or sexy but funny. We couldn't stop laughing.

And that's all I'm saying about personas.
Pretty much what I was trying to say originally. The addition of the word "persona" probably clouded things a bit. Natural all the way for me. Of course, it all went a bit to shit but I think that was because of the individual involved rather than the subject matter per se.

Status
Not open for further replies.