AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Models & Users do that you LIKE?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's so wholesome. I love it.

Wholesome is a good way to describe it! The girl he was interested goes to college and works and that got my attention because that's me too. And he was nice and the model clearly knew and liked him. So we were both encouraging him and offering suggestions and telling him not to be nervous and treat it like meeting a FB friend irl and enjoy hanging out. They're going to a build your own pizza place. :)

Wholesome is a good way to describe it! The girl he was interested goes to college and works and that got my attention because that's me too. And he was nice and the model clearly knew and liked him. So we were both encouraging him and offering suggestions and telling him not to be nervous and treat it like meeting a FB friend irl and enjoy hanging out. They're going to a build your own pizza place. :)
this is kinda my favorite thing about camming. giving dudes the boost of confidence to ask out their crush. i love it when they come back and tell me how it went. even if it didn't work out. it takes guts to ask someone out.

this is kinda my favorite thing about camming. giving dudes the boost of confidence to ask out their crush. i love it when they come back and tell me how it went. even if it didn't work out. it takes guts to ask someone out.

Absolutely! And also maybe doing her a good turn by helping him be a little less awkward.

Reactions: AudriTwo
Wholesome is a good way to describe it! The girl he was interested goes to college and works and that got my attention because that's me too. And he was nice and the model clearly knew and liked him. So we were both encouraging him and offering suggestions and telling him not to be nervous and treat it like meeting a FB friend irl and enjoy hanging out. They're going to a build your own pizza place.
I'm so glad to hear this! As camgirls, we need to do this when we have members that need it and deserve it. They boost our confidence when they are good with us, and in return, we should give them valuable advice from the perspective of a girl and how to get the person they want to be in the real world if they need it. And a build-your-own pizza place sounds so cool. I love it!

I'm so glad to hear this! As camgirls, we need to do this when we have members that need it and deserve it. They boost our confidence when they are good with us, and in return, we should give them valuable advice from the perspective of a girl and how to get the person they want to be in the real world if they need it. And a build-your-own pizza place sounds so cool. I love it!

Yeah, I want to look for that model next time I go on MFC and ask her if he went back and told her how it turned out!

This happened yesterday -

Visited a model for the first time. Turned out it was her first day (I think first ever camming). She gets a tip to do a striptease and when it registers what happens she lets out this happy scream - I think it was either her first tip or her first tip of any size. Well the guy who tipped for that liked her response and starts tipping more and she is clearly excited about it so other users start tipping too and soon she has a full on tip storm going. Every little while she lets out another little scream/squeal of happiness and keeps saying "oh my god, oh my god" while she is doing her thing.

When the tip storm subsided she had kind of a last "ta da" motion and knocks her camera clear over. It was hilarious

Just watching this woman getting so excited that her night had suddenly starting going really well and watching the audience pick up and try to contribute to it was fun.

This happened yesterday -

Visited a model for the first time. Turned out it was her first day (I think first ever camming). She gets a tip to do a striptease and when it registers what happens she lets out this happy scream - I think it was either her first tip or her first tip of any size. Well the guy who tipped for that liked her response and starts tipping more and she is clearly excited about it so other users start tipping too and soon she has a full on tip storm going. Every little while she lets out another little scream/squeal of happiness and keeps saying "oh my god, oh my god" while she is doing her thing.

When the tip storm subsided she had kind of a last "ta da" motion and knocks her camera clear over. It was hilarious

Just watching this woman getting so excited that her night had suddenly starting going really well and watching the audience pick up and try to contribute to it was fun.
Now imagine how fun would 90% of cam rooms be if more members actually tipped models instead of freeloading.
To be clear, this comment is not directed towards you @Hiunds , just a general observation.

Now imagine how fun would 90% of cam rooms be if more members actually tipped models instead of freeloading.
To be clear, this comment is not directed towards you @Hiunds , just a general observation.
Yes!! I think there's a mix of being there the first time and getting all of those tips but honestly anytime there's a lot of tips, I'll get as excited. What changes actually is especially on sites with the new model tag you'll get tons of tips when just starting out. So that impression that models will only get "actually happy" about it when they're new is actually because they do get way more tips by then. Maybe try tipping models who are sitting there tired and see how they react.

Yes!! I think there's a mix of being there the first time and getting all of those tips but honestly anytime there's a lot of tips, I'll get as excited. What changes actually is especially on sites with the new model tag you'll get tons of tips when just starting out. So that impression that models will only get "actually happy" about it when they're new is actually because they do get way more tips by then. Maybe try tipping models who are sitting there tired and see how they react.

How about just tipping offline? :)

I really like it when a member tells me after their show that they enjoyed it or thank me. Most of the time after a gold show or a private they bounce.
Interesting. I usually leave immediately or shortly after privates bc I don't like to waste their time. I never thought about it like that.

Reactions: MarieElise
Interesting. I usually leave immediately or shortly after privates bc I don't like to waste their time. I never thought about it like that.
I have to say, I always go back to the model's room after a private. I think that's only polite. I tend to go pvt on Many Vids which is prepaid tokens so often we get carried away and the tokens burn out. As a result, the private can end abruptly and unexpectedly, so I like to go back and say thank you and have a bit of a chat. Sometimes there's a bit of a wait while they clean up and get dressed again but hardly a huge imposition. I see a lot of posts on here with guys bragging about treating models "like humans". Well, I can't think of many things more dehumanising for a model than getting your rocks off and then disappearing without saying another word to them.

It takes barely anytime to say thanks and share some pleasantries. Even if it was a quick "awesome thank you" and ending show immediately because some of us a expensive per minute. Even telling us back when we are in free chat. It also helps let us know what we are doing is good.

It takes barely anytime to say thanks and share some pleasantries. Even if it was a quick "awesome thank you" and ending show immediately because some of us a expensive per minute. Even telling us back when we are in free chat. It also helps let us know what we are doing is good.

For real. It ain't gonna kill a guy to quickly type "Mmmm, thanks bb" before ending the private chat.

Hell, even IRL after a guy busts a nut, he usually would at least say something like "Damn, girl"...and then tell you bye before heading out the door. Lmao.

I like it when a model injects a bit of normality to the proceedings. Last night I was chatting away and she Whatsapp'd me a picture of the piles of washing that the girls in the house were working through at the same time as camming. It was a view behind the curtain. I know not everyone will understand that but I quite enjoy the normality and the break from the all consuming "fantasy island" that cam sites can be. It made me laugh to know that they were fitting guys in for privates between spin cycles on the washing machine. It reminded me of those old TV sketches where there's a woman talking dirty to a guy on a sex phone line while stirring a pot of soup.

Yes exactly this. If they don’t, I don’t know if someone ended the show because they didn’t like it, or because they got exactly what they came for.

Wasn't sure where to put this, but I like this about my friend's room...
She just told me that all her admins/monitors are female.
This is weird, but I knew. I don't know how, but I just knew. Perhaps it was in the way she talks about them.
It really shouldn't matter, but somehow it does. I can't really explain it.
I guess I'll have to think about it. :)
Any thoughts?

Well if I was running a studio I think I would have female admins just because I feel it would be easier for the female models. That they would feel more comfortable knowing there isn't a guy in the room next door, possibly getting off looking at them.

Some studios r all women behind the scenes.

Wasn't sure where to put this, but I like this about my friend's room...
She just told me that all her admins/monitors are female.
This is weird, but I knew. I don't know how, but I just knew. Perhaps it was in the way she talks about them.
It really shouldn't matter, but somehow it does. I can't really explain it.
I guess I'll have to think about it. :)
Any thoughts?
I think that's pretty normal in studios. I know models who do video shoots as well and the video is always shot and edited by a woman.

Reactions: Highlander884
I think that's pretty normal in studios. I know models who do video shoots as well and the video is always shot and edited by a woman.
Really? I genuinely did not know. In another thread, someone described cam studios in Columbia, (including a horrific description of models performing with monitors observing behind a glass wall!), and I just assumed the room monitors were men. My friend is in Russia. As I previously posted, I had a feeling. She just confirmed it. They are very strict with the models, but are also very concerned with protecting the models' privacy and location, which is obviously a good thing.

Really? I genuinely did not know. In another thread, someone described cam studios in Columbia, (including a horrific description of models performing with monitors observing behind a glass wall!), and I just assumed the room monitors were men. My friend is in Russia. As I previously posted, I had a feeling. She just confirmed it. They are very strict with the models, but are also very concerned with protecting the models' privacy and location, which is obviously a good thing.
I'm not saying this is the case in every studio, just the ones that have been described to me by the models themselves.

I appreciate it when members I have interacted with a lot, and who I see frequently, send me holidays and well wishes, it's nice. I also like when they share a little about their lives if they are comfy doing that. I also appreciate when newcomers are in my room, that they remain mindful of the context, and that some of the interactions they are witnessing are going on between people who have interacted w each other regularly for years. Not people who just met that day. Those are two behaviors/ ways of being in cam rooms and behaving socially, that I really, genuinely appreciate.

Erm bit of explanation about how I tip before I explain the story.
First I'm not in the financial position to be spending 1000 tokens a week, but whenever I visit a lady always make sure I tip at least a couple of tokens, how much I spend depends on how busy the tipping is going on, if it's quiet ill tip a token every now and then. If I've managed to go 2 or 3 weeks without going over 1000 I'll start tipping for things off the tip menu in case it helps draw other people into the room and ofc to give financial support (if this sounds weird and autistic, then trust me I've thought that too)

Well one of the more successful ladies I follow was having a rare quiet time in her room of no one tipping so I just tipped 20 tokens for her to dance. She was shocked and wanted to check that I hadn't made an accident and mistipped. Well I felt guilty that I hadn't tipped her much for 20 tokens from me to be noticeable (but like I said she is one of the more successful ladies I follow) but it also meant a lot to me that she wanted to make sure that I hadn't overspent.

Well one of the more successful ladies I follow was having a rare quiet time in her room of no one tipping so I just tipped 20 tokens for her to dance. She was shocked and wanted to check that I hadn't made an accident and mistipped. Well I felt guilty that I hadn't tipped her much for 20 tokens from me to be noticeable (but like I said she is one of the more successful ladies I follow) but it also meant a lot to me that she wanted to make sure that I hadn't overspent.

Is that what she charges to dance? 20 tokens?

Status
Not open for further replies.