AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Things Models & Users do that you LIKE?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lately, my friend has been doing something that I just adore!
If I have her in pvt at the end of her shift, she gets changed in to her street clothes on camera. ❤️
She doesn't do this in public chat, and she refers to it as her "allowing" me to see it. (Translation in effect). I am just tickled pink by it.
It is a small thing, but I really, really appreciate it.
(Actually, kind of turns me on. Sorry for the TMI. :) )
I totally get where you are coming from with the street clothes thing as well. Tonight I had a skype show and after a long chat she needed to go to the store for cigarettes. In the process of getting ready to go to the store, I got a full run through of the wardrobe. It's not like a fetish or anything, more that I like a bit of normal life mixed in with my fantasy.

Big tips tonight.jpg

From a member who's new to my room, I believe. Three digit tips are very rare for me, and after one too many tokenless nights (or nights where I'd log off with like 4 tokens) this was SHOCKING. And his tip note message make me feel good!

That GIF turned out to not be what I thought it'd be. I had typed :explosion, and it posted some GIF of what looks like a horse farting? 😂

View attachment 95026

From a member who's new to my room, I believe. Three digit tips are very rare for me, and after one too many tokenless nights (or nights where I'd log off with like 4 tokens) this was SHOCKING. And his tip note message make me feel good!

That GIF turned out to not be what I thought it'd be. I had typed :explosion, and it posted some GIF of what looks like a horse farting? 😂
looks like you use the fake "dark mode" on modelweb... I hope they make a real dark mode soon so we can see gifs/emotes and tip note colors better sometime in the next decade!

Reactions: yummybrownfox
looks like you use the fake "dark mode" on modelweb... I hope they make a real dark mode soon so we can see gifs/emotes and tip note colors better sometime in the next decade!

Yeah, that mode is a lot easier on my eyes. But that's the only thing I don't like about it...not being able to see the GIFs properly.

Reactions: AmberCutie
It is my birthday on Wed and my favorite model changed her schedule for me! ❤️ She never works Wednesdays, and she said last week "I'll go out for your birthday :)" I thought she meant she would go out and have a drink for me. (I suggested wine or Cognac, her favorites). I saw her schedule for this week, and she's working on my birthday. I remember she often says "I'll go out" meaning "I will work". (I think it is a translation thing) I am so honored! I bought extra tokens. I am just tickled pink!!!!

It is my birthday on Wed and my favorite model changed her schedule for me! ❤️ She never works Wednesdays, and she said last week "I'll go out for your birthday :)" I thought she meant she would go out and have a drink for me. (I suggested wine or Cognac, her favorites). I saw her schedule for this week, and she's working on my birthday. I remember she often says "I'll go out" meaning "I will work". (I think it is a translation thing) I am so honored! I bought extra tokens. I am just tickled pink!!!!

Sounds like she’s got your number. 😉

But seriously, have fun, and happy early birthday!

queen 2.jpg

It's usually a pet peeve of mine when a member comes in the room basically asking "Have other members been tipping you?" I just smiled and asked him "Are you volunteering to tip?" And, to my surprise, he did! 👍

Here's a quick update ...
WOW what a birthday!
First, I wake up to this. Screenshot (2079).png
Then she tells me she has a festive dress for me. I am intrigued.
We go in private. First, she dances to the Beatles "Birthday". Wow.
Then she dances to A Russian birthday song by someone called Irina Allegrova. I am beside myself.
Then she sits down and says she wants to read my nuts. My reaction of course is "??????????"
She pulls out a little red velvet bag. She asks me to choose a number between 1 and 5. I choose 3.
She pulls 3 foil-wrapped nuts out of the bag. She unwraps the last one. It is a pecan.
Not knowing what else to say, I say "Yum". She laughs. She says the pecan means I will receive wealth this year. I am to carry a pecan with me at all times. Talk to it and sleep with it.
Ooooh ... those Russians ...
I tell her I found the perfect song for her to dance to. She says to send her the title.
Within minutes she is dancing to Tchaikovsky's Waltz of the flowers from the Nutcracker suite. In a transparent dress that she chose for me.
And my favorite stockings ... and I better stop there

She planned the whole thing for me.

She even changed her schedule for me.

I LOVE THAT WOMAN!!!!

Yes, I tipped her very, very well. Sure, maybe she has my number. But I don't care. If this is using me, I am happy to be used. ❤️

Posting this here even though it's sad.....

An MFC member who's visited me for years just told me that his account was hacked. Even though MFC did return his tokens to him, he's worried about it happening to him again. So he's leaving MFC. 😢 H said he wanted to give me a parting gift before he left, so he tipped me 550 tokens and said that he'll still see me on Twitter.

I appreciate that he let me know...and that he gave me such a generous "just because" tip, and will use Twitter to keep in touch. But it sucks that he's leaving. We were reminiscing about old times on MFC...when I still lived in my parents' house, and had the bedroom with the pink walls.

Just told a guy if he is going to DM me on OF that I'm setting a tip rate for it. He said, "that's fine with me." YAS!!!

This was a really nice way to word this, especially since he then proceeded to make a small tip to follow it up.

"Unfortunately your pricing structure is out of my league, but it doesn't mean I don't admire such a strong young woman."

Not "can you do x y z cheaper", "you too expensive" or " iif you were cheaper we could do a show"

I liked that.

Ignoring the obvious: tips and buying other content, what things do you really like a model or user doing? I am sure there are SOME?

I figured we have the "what do models do to annoy you" and "things members say that make you say wtf" topics, so let's try to do a good one for both.

------------

For example, something that I really like because it's fun, cute and just... I don't know exactly how else to describe it, is when I tip the model a "decent" amount, say 100 tokens as one single tip, and usually, the model is so used to guys giving 1 token tip and expecting the world, when she asks what I tipped for and I say something like "nothing, I really enjoy your show", she genuinely doesn't know what to do or say or how to react.. lol. Personally, I love this genuine reaction from a model and it's just amazing, sweet, cute, etc. (sorry it that sounds at all patronizing or anything)

You won't be able to understand what I mean with my above example if you're a model, unless you, as a model, have gone and tipped other model's "just because you love their show" too, but I am sure there are enough guys here who understand exactly what I mean, and - hopefully - agree.

Another thing, which just happened and was pure awesome, is that I was able to introduce a model to 2 songs we Brits love and will always have at parties and weddings. They are 2 classics. Macarena, and Hokey Pokey.
She is a great dancer and I commented on the fact these are the only 2 dances I can do. She had never heard of them (she is Spanish), so she looked on YouTube and played them, then danced to them watching the videos. It's one of those silly things, but I feel so proud to have introduced someone to these songs and dances hahaha (she had fun with them too haha)

I feel like the creator/model should have full creative control, empowerment and I believe that if any issues arise the team is there to support them with expansion and resource support if any issues did happen. However, I like it when a model/creator can work with a growing infrastructure and understand how to use the tools provided within the growing infrastructure to be able to empower themselves properly without complications within the infrastructure provided.

Behind closed doors I believe as long as it's a safe and supportive environment it should be smooth sailing outside of the marketing required to bring momentum to the job and scalability provided on the infrastructure that benefits the creators/models over-time.

I've been having a rough few days with one thing and another and have been finding it to be a struggle. Woke up this morning to a message from my favourite model offering me a bit of encouragement and including a few photos from a day out she had yesterday.

And I know stuff like that could be viewed as part of her customer engagement strategy, but at the same time she knows damn fine that I'm going to be there next time she is online anyway so it wasn't entirely necessary. It's just nice to know that someone has taken time on their day off to think about you and send you a message when you are having a shit time. If it is a customer engagement strategy then it's a very effective one.

I've been having a rough few days with one thing and another and have been finding it to be a struggle. Woke up this morning to a message from my favourite model offering me a bit of encouragement and including a few photos from a day out she had yesterday.

And I know stuff like that could be viewed as part of her customer engagement strategy, but at the same time she knows damn fine that I'm going to be there next time she is online anyway so it wasn't entirely necessary. It's just nice to know that someone has taken time on their day off to think about you and send you a message when you are having a shit time. If it is a customer engagement strategy then it's a very effective one.
I think being a business strategy that doesn't mean that models don't genuinely care about (most) customers 🙂

I think being a business strategy that doesn't mean that models don't genuinely care about (most) customers 🙂
To be fair, I didn't really think it was a business strategy thing in this case but I thought someone might be along to suggest that so wanted to head it off at the pass :). I think in this case it was just the kind of normal, caring interaction that decent humans engage in.

To be fair, I didn't really think it was a business strategy thing in this case but I thought someone might be along to suggest that so wanted to head it off at the pass :). I think in this case it was just the kind of normal, caring interaction that decent humans engage in.

I really think that users would have a better perspective if they thought of a model and her room as like a cafe or tavern.

Add: I'm thinking of token-based sites. And some customers are adorable and some are assholes.

There is a model I have been visiting for about a month. I see her almost every day, she is on very early mornings so it’s a perfect time before my day starts. Over time it has been nice because she clearly has been paying attention to what I like and starts to “go there” right when I get in the room because she knows I will make sure she is tipped well for everything.

This morning we had a funny situation, we were having a really exciting time, the tips were flowing, she was putting on a great show. At a certain point, she looked like she was getting pretty tired so I sent her a tip note saying something like “thanks, that was awesome. Loved it.” She gets this sly smile on her face and sends me this PM

“I don’t stop until you tell me you are satisfied. That’s why I continue so long”

It was then that I realized that usually when I visit her there comes a time where there is a little bit of a lull and I send her a tip note telling her I am close to “done” and ask for another minute or so. But today there was no lull so that moment blew by and she kept going and my reaction was just “this is awesome” and I kept tipping. I felt like pretty much of a dork that I missed that she was waiting for my signal to stop

But that part I appreciate is that she is always so attuned to my preferences and making sure I get taken care of. She does this while maintaining dialogue with other users and across multi sites. She’s very good at her job

Members that come from here, are super polite and tip loads just for funsies, but I mean FUCK LOADS, that's a first for me and I'm so excited and grateful 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰
I had to pinch myself really really hard after tonight's show ! I couldn't believe It happened again😭💓💓 Someone Else from here came to say Hi! Thank you So much!!

Each token is worth 5 cents, a nickel.
Oh I didn't know that that is what s nickel was... Just thought it meant a coin lol

Either way it doesn't really matter as it would make me feel as happy

Status
Not open for further replies.