AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Thinking about taking the plunge & following vine...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 31, 2013
who are some viners you follow? What about their personalty on vine made you want to follow? Please point me in the right direction. :)

The only time I thought to myself, "hey, this Vine thing is a genius idea!" was when PlayboyMegan was doing them. I don't think she does vines anymore, though, so I guess I'm not being helpful.

I have a friend who started making Vine videos about 2 years ago. Since then, he's gotten over 56k viewers, and has met several celebrities, starred in numerous videos/interviews for Vine, actually got up on stage with a singer because of his Vine, and traveled across seas twice in 4 months. Apparently, if you get a big enough following, you can start making real money with it.

So for those of you who watch Vines, maybe it's time to start your own?!

JessieWolfe said:
I was on vine, then I took the change of TOS to the knee.

*sulks back to twitter to be naked*
Yea, I deleted all my naughty ones after that, but they still ended up deleting me when I mentioned my VCH piercing. :icon-cry: *kicks rock*

zippypinhead said:
Oh, did Vine get prude? Is that why all you lovely ladies stopped vining?

Yes :( I really liked Vine, seeing all the girls posts was a nice way to see everyone off-cam and showed a lot of personality. Plus six seconds is short enough to keep my attention :lol:

There is Twitter Video now too which I've seen some girls use! I haven't used it yet, though.

GenXoxo said:
zippypinhead said:

Yes :( I really liked Vine, seeing all the girls posts was a nice way to see everyone off-cam and showed a lot of personality. Plus six seconds is short enough to keep my attention :lol:

There is Twitter Video now too which I've seen some girls use! I haven't used it yet, though.
When you get the warning, they let you download all your vines as video files before you delete them from your Vine account.
I did that last year and made all the vines I had to delete because they contained nudity into a 1'48'' video montage, and I sold the thing a bunch of times for 40 tokens. :D Yay for turning Vine's prudeness into some easy money. :dance:

zippypinhead said:
In my case, I have no clue. I was fully clothed and wasn't even showing cleavage. I got one notice but before I had a chance to go through my account they had banned me permanently.

Reactions: eyeteach
Rose said:
zippypinhead said:
In my case, I have no clue. I was fully clothed and wasn't even showing cleavage. I got one notice but before I had a chance to go through my account they had banned me permanently.
I got no warning, no chance to download. Back when they changed the TOS I downloaded then deleted the nude ones, left the pg13 stuff up, but apparently someone reported me just recently and they gave me no option to save my account before they booted me.

Dickwads.

Honestly I think Twitter is a much better form of entertainment. Stick to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.