AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Thinking of using OnlyFans and im still on the fence

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 24, 2018
Florida
i know their new rules and such which it doesnt bother me much, but im not sure if i sign up to onlyfans if ill get in? My ID pic doesnt look much like me because i took the picture when i was 16, will i still be able to sign up and create content on there?

Definitely recommend getting your id updated for a more current photo. But if it's current, should be fine. I don't think they are as strict like CB.

But if you want to try OnlyFans, do it. Try it out!

Definitely recommend getting your id updated for a more current photo. But if it's current, should be fine. I don't think they are as strict like CB.

But if you want to try OnlyFans, do it. Try it out!
I was hoping after this pandemic is done to get it updated! Thank you! ❤❤❤❤❤

Reactions: AudriTwo
I don’t think it should be much of an issue. Up until a few months ago when it expired, I’d been using my 10 year passport for ID verification on cam sites and I’m super young in the pic. I never had a problem with it other than MFC way back in the day.

Reactions: SaffronBurke
I don’t think it should be much of an issue. Up until a few months ago when it expired, I’d been using my 10 year passport for ID verification on cam sites and I’m super young in the pic. I never had a problem with it other than MFC way back in the day.
Oooo! Okay, sweet, my friend got denied ig because she didnt look like her ID according to her but i still wanna give it a try 🤷🏻‍♂️

Oooo! Okay, sweet, my friend got denied ig because she didnt look like her ID according to her but i still wanna give it a try 🤷🏻‍♂️
10000% give Onlyfans a try, there is serious money to be made on there, I make close to $1000 per month just from my referrals, which is 5% of the amount they make, give it a shot, you'll be surprised how quick the money adds up. Feel free to message me if you need any advice :)

• Helpful!
Reactions: AllyVixen
Hey Peeps!

He don't know if this applies here or if this is even relevant, but here he go!; I'm an artist! Ain't afraid to admit it. In fact here is one of my tracks -
I'm male, straight, probably as straight as they come, maybe? who knows..

Anyway , what I wanted(potentially) to do-and what i'm asking all ya'll about- is to try my own personal art project involving, 'perhaps', sexual/psychoanalytic/inter-active/ASMR THEATRE?

What has occurred to me in my reading and observing the sexuality and undercurrents of mainstream contemporary western culture is that the definitions of male, somatic(body), sexuality has become increasingly narrowed. There seems to be limited forms in which a male, identifying as straight and male, is considered 'sexually appropriate' or sexually attractive; hyper masculinity, seems to be, the order of the day for women and men around the globe and for many men, leaning more toward an effeminate body representation, this is a tall order and feels:clown::clown::clown: narrowing.

What about women and men who want to explore what an androgynous but still naturally masculine body is? Is there a way of putting prowess and power back into the man's body in ways which don't underpin it in hyper-classical representations of muscle and mass? We live in an age of exploration. David Bowie, anyone? Who thinks he was handsome? We haven't seen men like that in a while?
I guess I'm asking what all of you who have read until this point, what occurs to you? Do you agree, disagree, have anything to add about your own experience or am I just pissing in the wind?

Would there by onlyfans for this type of this shit?? My type o' shit??

If you have taken the time to respond, thank you!!!:cat::angelic:

10000% give Onlyfans a try, there is serious money to be made on there, I make close to $1000 per month just from my referrals, which is 5% of the amount they make, give it a shot, you'll be surprised how quick the money adds up. Feel free to message me if you need any advice :)

Looks like they're changing the referral program:

As to OnlyFans, I've followed a couple of models on there from time to time. My problem is that I forget to log in and check for days on end, so I just wind up cancelling because of lack of use. Which, kind of pisses me off because other places, when you cancel your subscription it lasts until the next billing cycle. Not there, the day you cancel, is the day it ends for that follower.

Also, if you follow multiple people there, the billing is the day you sign up. So, you could have multiple billings a month. Not counting any tipping you might do.

Looks like they're changing the referral program:

As to OnlyFans, I've followed a couple of models on there from time to time. My problem is that I forget to log in and check for days on end, so I just wind up cancelling because of lack of use. Which, kind of pisses me off because other places, when you cancel your subscription it lasts until the next billing cycle. Not there, the day you cancel, is the day it ends for that follower.

Also, if you follow multiple people there, the billing is the day you sign up. So, you could have multiple billings a month. Not counting any tipping you might do.
Yeah it kinda sucks that they are cutting it to a year, I have my current referrals extended til May 2021 though thankfully, I hope all the sites don't follow suit and cut it to a year.

That should not be the case anymore. If you turn off auto renew, you still have access through the end of that cycle. Maybe you haven't experienced it since they updated it months ago.

Go to model's profile, click where it says you're subscribed for $x per month, the mouseover will change to "unsubscribe"
Screen Shot 2020-05-11 at 10.40.13 AM.png

Then after you'll see this with the date you'll lose access:

Screen Shot 2020-05-11 at 10.40.29 AM.png

That should not be the case anymore. If you turn off auto renew, you still have access through the end of that cycle. Maybe you haven't experienced it since they updated it months ago.

Go to model's profile, click where it says you're subscribed for $x per month, the mouseover will change to "unsubscribe"
View attachment 84351

Then after you'll see this with the date you'll lose access:

View attachment 84352

It happened less than a month ago with two models I unsubscribed from. One had both a free and a paid, the other was paid only.

For some reason, I find OnlyFans to be frustrating/annoying for memberships. I keep wanting to do it. But, with how frustrating I find it to be along with my forgetting to log in more often than not (yes, this is my own doing), I have a difficult time justifying the cost on top of MFC.

It happened less than a month ago with two models I unsubscribed from. One had both a free and a paid, the other was paid only.
On a free account I think you'd lose access immediately, I think, but that should NOT be the case for a paid page.

Edit: in fact, I'm pretty sure that at least 50% of the people who subscribe to me immediately turn off their auto renew the day they sign up, but still view my content for 30 days.

On a free account I think you'd lose access immediately, I think, but that should NOT be the case for a paid page.

Edit: in fact, I'm pretty sure that at least 50% of the people who subscribe to me immediately turn off their auto renew the day they sign up, but still view my content for 30 days.
Like this bro who has been commenting on my posts actively:

Screen Shot 2020-05-11 at 10.57.53 AM.png

He obviously still sees it.

So just saying I think something went wrong on your end if you actually lost access to view posts. Just want others to know that is not how it actually works now.

I can confirm, I am subscribed to 7 models and click unsubscribe before my month ends. I get access for the full month. This hasn't been an issue for several months.

Edit: onlyfans is pretty user friendly in my opinion. I haven't had issues since last Sept as far as payment goes. It's worth trying for sure. It's my favorite site right now.

Yep, the free account went right away, as expected. The other two not sure what happened, just lost access to them both once I did unsub. Same happened last year when I was following a couple of other models. I'll see what happens next time I follow a model.

Status
Not open for further replies.