AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

this forum is now a joke

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Santa guy: The sky is green!
Everyone else: No, it's blue.
Santa: Nu uh! It's green! I'm right!!!!
Everyone else: Nope. Still blue.....
Santa: No!!!!! :crybaby: :angry4: :evil: :icon-cry: It's green cause I said it is. :crybaby:

Unleash the ponies.

my-little-pony-friendship-is-magic-brony-one-bad-post.gif

Evvie said:
Santa Guy said:
MyCamgirl said:
No no no... you got it wrong. It is AmberCutie's Forum, not AmberCutie's Jokes.

mycamgirl-go back top recording camgirls' private shows without their permission and posting them on your little site and STFU.
You're a bit slow, aren't you? Not being able to understand sarcasm is a marker for mental disability. You should talk to your therapist about this.

least you don't deny you are an ugly as chick looking to get members riding on Goofy Looking Amber's Coattails.

Santa Guy said:
the only reason your cam score is decent is because you are on MFC all the fucking time, you fucking loser.
Dude, everyone knows camscore is calculated by tokens per hour, thus it's harder to maintain a higher camscore the more time you spend on cam... if I spent less hours on cam it would be higher. :woops:
SO bad at this. You can't even be an internet troll well, I'm sorry buddy. I know this sucks. :crybaby:

"boo your name and your ass and your haircut and your camscore are lame!!"
Honey that's not trolling.That's just primary school name calling......
but maybe this is second degree primary school name calling and you're in fact very intelligently making us believe you're dumb?
Hum , no. I don't see how that would work......
plus you don't seem to MIND being called dumb, you never tried to make us believe any differently did you? because your conversations go like this:
us: "you're dumb aren't you?"
you: "SHUT UP FAT!!!!"
So this isn't helping the giggles.
I mean the giggles are all over the place, and you're the cause of them,so I'd like to thank you for this.
Thanks for the giggles, Santa :)

Santa Guy said:
TheFluffsta said:
Unleash the ponies.

fluffy, karmel kiss, or whatever you are calling yourself this week-I suggest you go to the gym and lose weight as you have gotten really big and you might want to get a tan-your mayonnaise white skin looks hideous.
I know man...thing is I've never been so successful being bigger and whiter...I toss this around my head a lot, then look back on my token earnings and camscore...and well, I kind of eat another tasty cheeseburger.

Also, KarmelKiss? Hey we must go wayyyyy back. :dance:

JoleneBrody said:
Santa Guy said:
the only reason your cam score is decent is because you are on MFC all the fucking time, you fucking loser.
Dude, everyone knows camscore is calculated by tokens per hour, thus it's harder to maintain a higher camscore the more time you spend on cam... if I spent less hours on cam it would be higher. :woops:
SO bad at this. You can't even be an internet troll well, I'm sorry buddy. I know this sucks. :crybaby:

Herpes Jolene-you are on MFC every fucking waking hour, so that is the only reason you have a decent camscore. After that many hours on the site after so many years, of course you are going to find blinde members to tip you. You know you have to do that because otherwise you wouldn't make any money. I dare you Jolene-work 2 hours a day and see how much you make. I'll give you a hint-you won't make shit. You're like that hallebarely chick, who's also always on also.

TheFluffsta said:
Santa Guy said:
TheFluffsta said:
Unleash the ponies.

fluffy, karmel kiss, or whatever you are calling yourself this week-I suggest you go to the gym and lose weight as you have gotten really big and you might want to get a tan-your mayonnaise white skin looks hideous.
I know man...thing is I've never been so successful being bigger and whiter...I toss this around my head a lot, then look back on my token earnings and camscore...and well, I kind of eat another tasty cheeseburger.

Also, KarmelKiss? Hey we must go wayyyyy back. :dance:

token earnings???? ok sure, just admit you are a stupid bitch who couldn't handle school and has to spread her legs to make a living.

Reactions: JoleneBrody
Santa Guy said:
JoleneBrody said:
Santa Guy said:

Herpes Jolene-you are on MFC every fucking waking hour, so that is the only reason you have a decent camscore. After that many hours on the site after so many years, of course you are going to find blinde members to tip you. You know you have to do that because otherwise you wouldn't make any money. I dare you Jolene-work 2 hours a day and see how much you make. I'll give you a hint-you won't make shit. You're like that hallebarely chick, who's also always on also.
How do you call deaf in written form?
oh blind?
illiterate?
ah there it is:dumb :lol:

mynameisbob84 said:
Dood seems to be pretty familiar with you all. It's almost as if he's spent some time jacking off in your rooms :?

I was right about you bob-you being a cocksucker.

Santa Guy said:
mynameisbob84 said:
I love that this dood posted this exact same thread a week ago :p It's like, he woke up this morning and after much deliberation, thought "if I make that thread again, maybe someone will give a shit this time!" :-D

bob, you never answered, do you or jupiter take it up the ass???? I say you do, fag.

Oops, I missed this. I love to take a big, thick, meaty cock up the arse but I also like to thrust my own pecker in and out of a manly, quivering arsehole in a rhythmic fashion :-D

I feel... so left out and alone.... :crybaby: :crybaby:

:laughing-rolling:

Attachments

• i-will-tolerate-and-love-the-shit-out-of-you.jpg
    i-will-tolerate-and-love-the-shit-out-of-you.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 271
Santa Guy said:
BrownFox, do you notice you are the ONLY BLACK GIRL HERE???? We all know you wish you were white, but you aren't so deal with it. You need to change your cam name to Shelly Cellulite-your cellulite is disgusting and you need to cover the fuck up.

and you are the only troll here....what is it you're trying to be exactly?
oh wait....you have a case of human envy
and haven't quite figured out how to deal with it, apparently.

jolene's right.....you are adorable....in a tiny little way.....

every site needs a doormat tho....

Ok, can we please get Bawksy in here to talk to this guy? Please! Bawksy may be an ass, but he's the best internet troll I've seen. I'm sure he could teach this poor guy a thing or two.

Bawksy! Where are you?! Use your trollin powers for lols. I won't cry if you pick on me, promise! Please show us what a real troll looks like. :crybaby:

Reactions: Ann_Sulu
This is for PlayboyMegan-no ones gives a shit about Playboy anymore and the circulation is dying. It's too bad you weren't good enough to get into the magazine though. You are a prime example of trying to get more people in your room by thanking every fucking post of everyone here-riding big amber's coattails.

Santa Guy said:
mynameisbob84 said:
Dood seems to be pretty familiar with you all. It's almost as if he's spent some time jacking off in your rooms :?

You sure like to talk about all the forum members being homosexual & how all the women here are ugly. Am I sensing some underlying gay feelings you might have been suppressing in fear of being rejected by your peers? Dude, it's cool. We don't mind LGBQT folks here, you just need to chillllll. :thumbleft:

EasyBakeBabyOven said:
Santa: No!!!!! :crybaby: :angry4: :evil: :icon-cry: It's green cause I said it is. :crybaby:

Don't give up your cam job for a comedy career-you will go broke.

Santa Guy said:
EasyBakeBabyOven said:

Don't give up your cam job for a comedy career-you will go broke.

Dood..she could tell knock, knock jokes and still be funnier than you.

Omg pony thread?! IM ALL OVER THIS SHIT. Ponies are kind of my thing.

ZEOVt.gif

FrankieChemical said:
Santa Guy said:
mynameisbob84 said:

You sure like to talk about all the forum members being homosexual & how all the women here are ugly. Am I sensing some underlying gay feelings you might have been suppressing in fear of being rejected by your peers? Dude, it's cool. We don't mind LGBQT folks here, you just need to chillllll. :thumbleft:

Why do you shave your head and have those ugly as hell piercings in your face? You ruined yourself.

Santa Guy said:
This is for PlayboyMegan-no ones gives a shit about Playboy anymore and the circulation is dying. It's too bad you weren't good enough to get into the magazine though. You are a prime example of trying to get more people in your room by thanking every fucking post of everyone here-riding big amber's coattails.
Well, no one gives a shit about santa and still, here you are.............
it's high time I googled "coattails" now, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.