AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

this forum is now a joke

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So appropriate.

(Apparently I'm so good I double posted!)

Attachments

• fistin.png
    fistin.png
    553.3 KB · Views: 286
EasyBakeBabyOven said:
Jessi said:
I feel left out, I haven't been insulted yet :(
It's cause you're too successful bb. :( Maybe if you got knocked up by your cousin and couldn't read like me you'd get insults.

Nope, you're just too pretty, too smart and too successful. Stop being too hot! :naughty:
no, i mean I'm unsuccessful as hell and despite my fishing, never caught a trollfish..........maybe we're just scary LUNATICS he doesn't dare come close to......lunatics with hatchets and TEETH!!!!!!!!!
no, kidding.

Jessi said:
I feel left out, I haven't been insulted yet :(
hahaha you have pink hair! you're head is so pink! lol, go to the hair cut store and get it fixed, pinky! you can't stop this. i have proxies for days, bitches! i have nothing better to do and i think i'm so funny and original! oh and nice acf score. i bet you can't even break 14,000 LOL

Oh snap! Now Jawbs is trollin! Shits gettin real up in hur y'all!! :eek: Ooooh!

Reactions: Meoff_69

Attachments

• gO5yd.jpg
    gO5yd.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 279
  • images.jpg
    images.jpg
    7.6 KB · Views: 279
Santa Guy said:
attn: Frankie
Talk to us-why do you're so beautiful? EVERY cam site you try, you are one of the best!?!?!? I'll answer for you-you are AWESOME, thats why
he edited his posts!! nice try but you've been quoted .........

FrenchKitty said:
Santa Guy said:
attn: Frankie
Talk to us-why do you're so beautiful? EVERY cam site you try, you are one of the best!?!?!? I'll answer for you-you are AWESOME, thats why
he edited his posts!! nice try but you've been quoted .........
:lol:

FrenchKitty said:
is it possible to feed a troll so much he explodes?

His mom probably just kicked him off the internet because he forgot to do the dishes when she went to go get groceries. Le sigh, the short life span of failtrolls is sad.

Santa Guy, I SUPPORT YOU! You don't need to be afraid anymore, lil' guy, you're safe now.
ixDib.png

Just leaving this here...

Bo3p0.gif

Santa Guy said:
FrenchKitty said:
This thread is now a joke :lol:

Your picture and cam score are the jokes here.

OMFG!!!!!!!! He HAD talked about me and...........I never noticed............i'm sorry little dude i love you too :crybaby: :crybaby:

Santa Guy said:
JoleneBrody said:
Santa Guy said:
Then you got all the MFC camgirls who can't make shit on their own so they try to ride goofy looking amber's coattails-ugly as hell, herpes-infected jolene, ugly as shit evvie, and big fat head black rose are examples. Ban me amber-aren't IP changers great lol.

I just have to point out the hilarity here. "MFC cam girls who can't make shit on their own"... and then you pin point two Streamate girls and a 7,000 camscore... :think:

You're just adorably bad at this, little feller.
5viol.gif

The two couldn't make it on MFC and so now no one gives a shit about them on SM. As for you, Miss Genital Herpes Jolene, the only reason your cam score is decent is because you are on MFC all the fucking time, you fucking loser. Let me ask you this-why did you get that ugly ass anchor tattoo??? lol, fucking lame as shit. You are fucking ugly as hell, herpes girl, and your only talent in life is spreading your legs because you are fucking worthless.

:lol: Oh Geez! This is really good stuff, Santa. Thanks for the early Xmas present. Hold on, I'm taking notes. And I have to ask, how did you know Jolene has herpes? Enquiring minds want to know. But you have to admit, someone with an STD, with that high of a camscore IS a little bit impressive, right? C'mon man, details!!!

LOL I went to bed after the original d-bag had just posted his thread, thinking 'Amber is gonna be pissed if we reply cos she has to delete the whole thread' etc etc, then I come back to THIS :lol:

Also, Amber or Jawbs which one of you is editing his posts? Every now and then I'd read one of his posts and it seemed....*nice*. Then I'd read someone else's quote of his post and the nice version wasn't what he said at all LOL! Whichever it is it's hilarious :lol:
Tonight_6b1627_2964024.jpg

Meoff_69 said:
Santa Guy said:
JoleneBrody said:
Santa Guy said:
Then you got all the MFC camgirls who can't make shit on their own so they try to ride goofy looking amber's coattails-ugly as hell, herpes-infected jolene, ugly as shit evvie, and big fat head black rose are examples. Ban me amber-aren't IP changers great lol.

I just have to point out the hilarity here. "MFC cam girls who can't make shit on their own"... and then you pin point two Streamate girls and a 7,000 camscore... :think:

You're just adorably bad at this, little feller.
5viol.gif

The two couldn't make it on MFC and so now no one gives a shit about them on SM. As for you, Miss Genital Herpes Jolene, the only reason your cam score is decent is because you are on MFC all the fucking time, you fucking loser. Let me ask you this-why did you get that ugly ass anchor tattoo??? lol, fucking lame as shit. You are fucking ugly as hell, herpes girl, and your only talent in life is spreading your legs because you are fucking worthless.

:lol: Oh Geez! This is really good stuff, Santa. Thanks for the early Xmas present. Hold on, I'm taking notes. And I have to ask, how did you know Jolene has herpes? Enquiring minds want to know. But you have to admit, someone with an STD, with that high of a camscore IS a little bit impressive, right? C'mon man, details!!!
I gave them to him before I broke up with him in high school, DUH! Get with the program jeekers, I turned the poor guy gay.

JoleneBrody said:
Meoff_69 said:
I gave them to him before I broke up with him in high school, DUH! Get with the program jeekers, I turned the poor guy gay.
I think it's truly impressive that you can have herpes - a disease with really obvious visible symptoms but have your vageena in HD closeup, in his words "all day" and no one noticed!

Jupiter551 said:
JoleneBrody said:
Meoff_69 said:
I think it's truly impressive that you can have herpes - a disease with really obvious visible symptoms but have your vageena in HD closeup, in his words "all day" and no one noticed!

Invisaherpes. It's a thing now.

I love that Jolene posted a GIF of my man Christopher Meloni in a previous post. :-D :drool:

Reactions: Nordling
mynameisbob84 said:
Santa Guy said:
mynameisbob84 said:
I love that this dood posted this exact same thread a week ago :p It's like, he woke up this morning and after much deliberation, thought "if I make that thread again, maybe someone will give a shit this time!" :-D

bob, you never answered, do you or jupiter take it up the ass???? I say you do, fag.

Oops, I missed this. I love to take a big, thick, meaty cock up the arse but I also like to thrust my own pecker in and out of a manly, quivering arsehole in a rhythmic fashion :-D

I think I'm wet...

Status
Not open for further replies.