AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

this forum is now a joke

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For those of you who havent put two and two together... my name is PinkiePixi because of Pinkie Pie. ;)

........ Does this mean the pony thread is over though?

BQ5n5.gif

Bahaha!!!! This dude's posts just make me laugh so hard! Laughing this hard cannot be healthy. I'm either going to pee or cry. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Haha!!!!

wow 6 pages in a day for one obvious troll. :eek: Man what would happen if this guy was the elusive clever troll.

HiGirlsRHot said:
wow 6 pages in a day for one obvious troll. :eek: Man what would happen if this guy was the elusive clever troll.

I think you missed the fact that we enjoyed his REALLY terrible attempts at trolling. Decent trolls get banned, this one wasn't even worth the trouble the second time around. ;) So we got to play with him until Amber (or Jawbs) got bored of watching us do so.

Jawbs said:
Waste your time and I thank you for helping us build up our proxy/vpn ban list.
I had the same problem a few years ago to, below the code that fixed that problem by checking the IP against blacklisted IP's for spam control.

Code:
function blackListed() {

$ip = explode('.', $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']);

$blackLists = array('list.dsbl.org', 'ns1.ahbl.org', 'phl.nameserver.net', 'tor.dnsbl.sectoor.de');

foreach($blackLists as $blackList) {
    if ( checkdnsrr("{$ip[3]}.{$ip[2]}.{$ip[1]}.{$ip[0]}.{$blackList}.", 'A') )
      return $blackList;
  }

return '';

}

$blackList = blackListed();

if ($blackList) {
  $abuseIP = $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'];
  echo "Hi,<br><br>Your posting is not accepted because your IP <b>$abuseIP</b> is listed in the <b>$blackList</b> blacklist. Mail to xxx@xxx if you think this is incorrect.<br><br>Kind regards, xxx";
  exit;
}

RedHerby said:
I had the same problem a few years ago to, below the code that fixed that problem by checking the IP against blacklisted IP's for spam control.

Code:
function blackListed() {

$ip = explode('.', $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR']);

$blackLists = array('list.dsbl.org', 'ns1.ahbl.org', 'phl.nameserver.net', 'tor.dnsbl.sectoor.de');

foreach($blackLists as $blackList) {
    if ( checkdnsrr("{$ip[3]}.{$ip[2]}.{$ip[1]}.{$ip[0]}.{$blackList}.", 'A') )
      return $blackList;
  }

return '';

}

$blackList = blackListed();

if ($blackList) {
  $abuseIP = $_SERVER['REMOTE_ADDR'];
  echo "Hi,<br><br>Your posting is not accepted because your IP <b>$abuseIP</b> is listed in the <b>$blackList</b> blacklist. Mail to xxx@xxx if you think this is incorrect.<br><br>Kind regards, xxx";
  exit;
}

Thanks for the code example!

I've been meaning to install https://www.phpbb.com/customise/db/mod/ ... block_mod/ for quite some time now. At this point, I'm going to wait for version 1.1.x to be approved. In the meantime, I'll probably implement something similar to what you've pasted that will flag accounts.

PS - If you're still using that code, you probably should remove dsbl as it's been gone for a few years now: http://dsbl.org/.

Reactions: Neudiin
Santa Guy said:
The_Brown_Fox said:
Santa Guy said:
Because of all of amber's message board fags like nording, mynameisbob, and jupiter who start shit with people and amber is too much of a coward to ban their gay asses. Then you got all the MFC camgirls who can't make shit on their own so they try to ride goofy looking amber's coattails-ugly as hell, herpes-infected jolene, ugly as shit evvie, and big fat head black rose are examples. Ban me amber-aren't IP changers great lol.

What's up Santa's ass? Need a laxative? :pottytrain5:

dulcolax_laxative.jpg

And what the fuck is a 'nording'? :think:

BrownFox, do you notice you are the ONLY BLACK GIRL HERE???? We all know you wish you were white, but you aren't so deal with it. You need to change your cam name to Shelly Cellulite-your cellulite is disgusting and you need to cover the fuck up.

You know Jim Crow is over with now, right? So you can stop talking like that.

Jawbs said:
Ladies! Did you see this? A very rare thanks from Jawbs ! In text and with the Thanks button !

I have a theory, posting code makes Jawbs thank you, posting a photo of your boobs does not get a thanks from Jawbs.

Please test this theory of mine by posting photos of your boobs !

RedHerby said:
Jawbs said:
Ladies! Did you see this? A very rare thanks from Jawbs ! In text and with the Thanks button !

I have a theory, posting code makes Jawbs thank you, posting a photo of your boobs does not get a thanks from Jawbs.

Please test this theory of mine by posting photos of your boobs !

Code:
function; 

show= tits

p align 2 ?RedHerby

edit: I know nothing about code.

LOL I'm back bitches!!

First of all, I have to say how pathetically LAME you people are in your responses. Your comebacks are all "I'm not a clever troll" or a "not a good troll", lol how fucking lame is that??? You just are true examples of how the typical cam girl is dumb as shit as obvious by your comebacks and the ACF message board fags are dumb as fuck too.

@YummyBrownCow <----that name fits you a LOt better than fox. Excuse me, you have STRETCHMARKS not cellulite all over your body, I saw it on mfc one time and threw up. Your body is totally disgusting and you got that big fat head so cover the fuck up. We all know you are a piece of shit too because you are friends with Agent 99, that old, fat, ugly MFC-fired chick. Again, you just try to act white (IE being an Oreo) and leach off of much more popular camgirls than you. You should be working at McDonald's-if you were smart enough and able to keep a job there.

@Frankie-why do you keep ignoring how you are a total failure in life??? You fail at every cam site you are on-MFC, SV, SM, etc, etc. Sure you couldn't keep a job in the real world. You are a complete loser so fuck off.

@Jawbs-let me ask you this-does it upset you that you are a loser who doesn't have a real job so you have to leech off your wife, who has to get nude online??? Why didn't you go to college, Fat Boy??? LOL, ok, glad you are blocking all my proxies, lol I only have about 2000 of them so keep on blocking and i'll keep using another one.

Bye for now jackasses. And not all the people on here are lame as shit, there are some cool cam girls and members. I just can't stand the ugly cam girl leeches and message board fags.

Aw, and here I thought he was just too chicken shit to post a thread, but now I just realize he really needed my attention enough to PM after posting this. So cute. And so sad. :lol:

edit: I really wish he would come up with some new insults, this on is getting really boring. T_T

I love how he thinks that getting naked and having orgasms to make money is a bad thing... I mean, isn't doing that every guy's dream?

LadyLuna said:
I love how he thinks that getting naked and having orgasms to make money is a bad thing... I mean, isn't doing that every guy's dream?

You would think. Some guys even succeed at that dream, but apparently getting naked for cash & having the sense to turn that into a small business is a failure? I don't know, I don't understand half of this kid's posts, never mind trying to understand his logic.

Reactions: LadyLuna
LadyLuna said:

He seems cool with that. I think the big issue is all those ugly/black/fat/etc models leeching money from gay guys that's the problem. When poor gay men start giving what little they have to ugly women getting naked it seems one is morally obliged to call it out.

Wabi_Sabi said:
LadyLuna said:

He seems cool with that. I think the big issue is all those ugly/black/fat/etc models leeching money from gay guys that's the problem. When poor gay men start giving what little they have to ugly women getting naked it seems one is morally obliged to call it out.

You are fantastic Mr or Ms Wabi_Sabi

Reactions: Wabi_Sabi
FrankieChemical said:
Aw, and here I thought he was just too chicken shit to post a thread, but now I just realize he really needed my attention enough to PM after posting this. So cute. And so sad. :lol:

edit: I really wish he would come up with some new insults, this on is getting really boring. T_T

LOL, :::Frankie ignores being a failure yet again::: Come on Frankie, you are the tough chick with the pierced face, why can't you defend yourself??? Oh that's right, you are probably signing up for yet another new cam site as we speak. Just a tip, no one wants to see your weird as hell self nude.

LadyLuna said:

Luna, I don't want to be mean to you because I feel sorry for you, but saying you are a "camgirl" is a bit of a stretch. All you do is waste your time on webcam bouncing on your bed with 2 people in your SM room, wearing the exact same outfit (black bra, purple panties) every single day. Hope you wash those.

Wabi_Sabi said:
LadyLuna said:

"WabiSabi"...is that what your boyfriend mynameisbob calls you??? Do you take it up the ass, wabi or does bob? I say you do, gay bitch.

AReallySweetGuy said:
Wabi_Sabi said:
LadyLuna said:

"WabiSabi"...is that what your boyfriend mynameisbob calls you??? Do you take it up the ass, wabi or does bob? I say you do, gay bitch.

We've already established I love to take it up the arse. Keep up, sir.

curvyredhead said:
I have my hitachi on and ready, may I be humiliated next please?

You are 23 and already that FAT??? Damn, you are big for only being 23. Hopefully you don't have stretchmarks all over your body like browncow. No wonder your cam score sucks ass.

Reactions: curvyredhead
mynameisbob84 said:
AReallySweetGuy said:
Wabi_Sabi said:
LadyLuna said:

We've already established I love to take it up the arse. Keep up, sir.

Well im glad you admit it.

AReallySweetGuy said:
LadyLuna said:

Luna, I don't want to be mean to you because I feel sorry for you, but saying you are a "camgirl" is a bit of a stretch. All you do is waste your time on webcam bouncing on your bed with 2 people in your SM room, wearing the exact same outfit (black bra, purple panties) every single day. Hope you wash those.

:lol:

SM isn't about having people watch me in public chat. It's about having people take me pvt or exl. Also, I have black, blue, purple, and white bras, and five million different pairs of underwear. Yesterday, it was a purple bra with polka-dot undies. Sometimes, I wear my pj's, or a shirt and skirt, or even t-shirt and cargo pants. In the winter, guys want to see my undies. in the summer, guys want to see me fully dressed. I simply oblige them with what they have indicated they want to see (by the trends of when I get shows and when I don't.)

I make my living by camming through Streamate and MFC. This is the definition of a camgirl, no?

You're just mad cause you can't afford $4.50 a minute to see my show like hundreds of others have.

AReallySweetGuy said:
FrankieChemical said:

LOL, :::Frankie ignores being a failure yet again::: Come on Frankie, you are the tough chick with the pierced face, why can't you defend yourself??? Oh that's right, you are probably signing up for yet another new cam site as we speak. Just a tip, no one wants to see your weird as hell self nude.

Defend myself? Huh? I'm lost. I didn't realize you were making legitimate insults. You just keep repeating yourself. o_O It's like listening to a crazy person in an insane asylum.

Status
Not open for further replies.