AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

This forum

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 18, 2011
Heee ladies, I must say there are some very interesting subjects recently on this forum, threads like:

- Is it okay? / Camming and morals
- MFC & Social interaction for models
- Being a camgirl and real life

Thanks for the postings in those threads, so interesting to read how you models think and feel. Amber has collected a amazing bunch of great personalities on this forum. You models rock.

God forbid you would have just made thoughtful comments in the threads that already exist. This would have even fit nicely in the daily thoughts. If you were my dog I would rub your face in this thread and tell you to go sit in the corner.

AlexLady said:
More girls would post in those threads if it wasn't for responses like the one above mine XD

Anyways! Yeah; it's neat seeing these sides of the girls. :)

Weird, if one person springs to mind telling people to a) not post in threads or b) not post threads about certain subjects; it's not Keithy.

I feel like in every thread there is usually at least one hostile response. It's quite ridiculous and immature. Makes me feel like I have to walk on eggshells just so I don't receive such responses. Really shouldn't be like that. This is a forum full of hot naked girls who want to get naked for your pleasure. You are acting like you are on your period why???
Anyways Red. I am glad you are interested in getting to know the girls! Makes me want to post more. :D xo

PlayboyMegan said:
I feel like in every thread there is usually at least one hostile response. It's quite ridiculous and immature. Makes me feel like I have to walk on eggshells just so I don't receive such responses. Really shouldn't be like that. This is a forum full of hot naked girls who want to get naked for your pleasure. You are acting like you are on your period why???
Anyways Red. I am glad you are interested in getting to know the girls! Makes me want to post more. :D xo
Unfortunately the internet comes with a set of pre-canned personality types; the "White Knight", the "Opinionated" and the "Troll". You rarely see them together out in the wild but sometimes they travel in packs feeding off of each others posts.

I also agree with the OP, this forum has become a pretty valuable resource for everything MFC related, hopefully more so for the models than the regular members.

PlayboyMegan said:

Oh my god, yes. What is up with that?

PlayboyMegan said:
I feel like in every thread there is usually at least one hostile response. It's quite ridiculous and immature. Makes me feel like I have to walk on eggshells just so I don't receive such responses. Really shouldn't be like that.

My thoughts exactly.

:naughty:

Agreed Red.

I say fuck the eggshells Megan !! Say what you want, when you want ! :evil:

On most of the forums of the internet there are always bitchy, whiner, hostile trollish folk. They are both male and female that find the faults in whatever. Don't let them effect you. The folks that just want to talk and trade thoughts and converse usually outnumber the negative ones.

AlexLady said:
More girls would post in those threads if it wasn't for responses like the one above mine XD

Say something that adds to the topic of the original poster then. You and everyone following you added NOTHING of value to the original topic. Just "I agree" makes it a damn boring thread, but would make a GREAT comment in the threads he's talking about. Hell, could even be a "high five thread" full of this shit. But nope, single awkwardly specific thread that leaves little room for conversation.

Keithy said:
AlexLady said:

Say something that adds to the topic of the original poster then. You and everyone following you added NOTHING of value to the original topic. Just "I agree" makes it a damn boring thread, but would make a GREAT comment in the threads he's talking about. Hell, could even be a "high five thread" full of this shit. But nope, single awkwardly specific thread that leaves little room for conversation.
And the thread would have died a quick and natural death on its own. Probably would be buried by now. Except that you keep bumping it.

PlayboyMegan said:

I feel like that all the time I post here.I dunno why it is like that.We should just say fuck those eggshells and risk it. It never should be like that to where you have to mold yourself in everyone elses veiw of what they want you to be and say.

sxycherrypie said:
PlayboyMegan said:

I feel like that all the time I post here.I dunno why it is like that.We should just say fuck those eggshells and risk it. It never should be like that to where you have to mold yourself in everyone elses veiw of what they want you to be and say.
I would not say things just because I think others want to hear it. But I refrain from saying things because of the hostility.

Reactions: DudeExtreme
CallMeWilliam said:
Unfortunately the internet comes with a set of pre-canned personality types; the "White Knight", the "Opinionated" and the "Troll". You rarely see them together out in the wild but sometimes they travel in packs feeding off of each others posts.

I also agree with the OP, this forum has become a pretty valuable resource for everything MFC related, hopefully more so for the models than the regular members.

Oh, these types exist IRL, too. You can find them in any office/classroom/workplace under different names. "Butt-kisser", "Know-it-all", and Dipshit/Asshole" are some common appellations. Just like IRL, their internet counterparts are best ignored.

BTW, I'm part of a fourth group, the "Think they know-it-alls", although I've been known to kiss the occasional butt...if it's especially nice ;)

I used to post more in the public area and miss it. What I don't miss? The hostility. I had a disagreement/discussion awhile ago on here and it quickly turned into an inflamed argument and then it ended with him calling me a low score model who never has any members in her room and never gets tipped. I will only say this once......I don't need that s***. I come here to express what is in my thoughts and explain things from a models perspective and to listen to members doing the same :) I do not come to the non models side to be berated.

I like reading threads where people are having a decent conversation and acting like adults but when there's a lot of hostility and hate speech going on it just makes me not want to be a part of it. I see no reason why people need to just be dicks to any and everyone just because they can. I'd post more if this wasn't the case, same with real life. I just don't see a reason why I should be a part of that at all. While Amber may not mind the hate speech and trolling, I do. It's her forum though and unless she starts banning people who spew the hate speech or reprimands me then I'm just going to stay in my corner and contribute where I feel it's "safe".

blackxrose said:
I like reading threads where people are having a decent conversation and acting like adults but when there's a lot of hostility and hate speech going on it just makes me not want to be a part of it. I see no reason why people need to just be dicks to any and everyone just because they can. I'd post more if this wasn't the case, same with real life. I just don't see a reason why I should be a part of that at all. While Amber may not mind the hate speech and trolling, I do. It's her forum though and unless she starts banning people who spew the hate speech or reprimands me then I'm just going to stay in my corner and contribute where I feel it's "safe".

While it may look this way, I honestly believe that the drama and bullshit the trolls are causing is too much for one person to handle let alone be aware of.

Besides, camming is hard enough without having to be a mom to an entire forum. We already know how annoying/stupid it is to have to be a mom to a tipper on a camsite after all.

Us ladies may as well sit back and rock in our chairs together; we're guests here on this forum for Amber and her fans. The models only area and our ability to help each other is just a kindness; not the forum's main purpose.

RedHerby said:
Thanks for the postings in those threads, so interesting to read how you models think and feel. Amber has collected a amazing bunch of great personalities on this forum. You models rock.

Couldn't agree more!

AlexLady said:
Us ladies may as well sit back and rock in our chairs together; we're guests here on this forum for Amber and her fans. The models only area and our ability to help each other is just a kindness; not the forum's main purpose.
I feel like this is sort of a passive aggressive stab at me... :think:

I admit there are some things I leave in place because they entertain me (and others) but the main purpose of this forum IS for all of us (models and members) to have a common place to gather and find what we have in common. If this was here solely for my sake, it wouldn't be as populated and busy with posts from people I don't even know, and may not even still be up and running at this point.

Hell, I even deleted a few forums that were directly about me and moved my blog and VIP section to the bottom of the main page as to not be the main focus. I also spent the better part of 3 solid hours yesterday working on improving the models only section in order for it to be more helpful and easier to use. When I have the time, I've been slowly working on this being more of an all camming forum than just AmberCutie's forum.

Thank you for noting that it is difficult to keep up with each and every post, I try my best. I've been looking at the reported posts daily, and removing the ones that I think are actually a problem, and not just one person being a tattletale or extremely sensitive. While I don't want there to be all out riots and constant name-calling here, I refuse to baby people and make it a child friendly playground. It's the Internet, after all.

Everyone is entitled to their opinions, so I'll respect yours even if you were really trying to say this place is here for me and my fans alone. But clearly I firmly disagree and hope others recognize that as well.

I don't think the forum is really geared towards only Amber and her fans. I have a few regulars that have no clue who the rest of you are, let alone Amber. (no offense) I was the one that recommended my regulars to come to the forums and read what others have to say because it is really informative for everyone.

Some of my regulars had no clue who Amber was, but on occasion I do talk about her because I am amazed at how smart she is. There are a lot of girls that are incredibly stupid, but Amber and quite a few ladies on this forum are very intelligent and contribute a LOT.

I have learned so much by being on this forum and I think that's awesome! Any time I have a question I know I can come here and ask for help and there will be at least 20 different people with very valuable opinions and answers.

I do feel that sometimes people kiss Amber's ass because this is her forum. I have no problem with that, it IS her forum so respect is definitely due and she should be treated well for giving us this opportunity to post on a forum. That's just my :twocents-02cents:

If it were ALL about her and her fans I can imagine she would not be as helpful or as friendly to the rest of us and allow us to invite new people to our rooms (like the Model Advertising forum). She certainly has given us a way to show our personalities as well as our bodies on her forum and she isn't worried she won't make money because people will run off with the rest of us. I applaud that, she has more balls than I do. I don't let people mention other models in my room for fear they will like another model over me.

More so, I don't like well-known models to be talked about in my room. I can't even get my cam score over 2k and I certainly do not even make a small portion of what they do. Amber allows every model on this forum (as long as they aren't a useless sack of crap that takes away from discussion). I find that to be applaud-able :clap:

If you feel that we are just on the back burner to her, then you are solely mistaken. A few of Amber's regulars and members of the forums have come to my room and have treated me with nothing but respect, even though they are not there to tip me, they contribute to my room and the discussions that I have. (I love that) I am glad she has given me an opportunity to get the word out that I am here. I love that I can come here and let my *sparkling* personality shine through and that I am not just a body for people to ogle. (My personality sucks and I am kind of a bitch, haha :) )

She isn't the FCC and she can't monitor EVERYTHING that is posted on this forum, but she does a great job of locking down when she needs to. She's right, this is the internet and people are going to hide behind their computers and say nasty things, but that doesn't mean because your feelings are hurt or that you have low self esteem that she needs to remove mean posts.

TL;DR

Suck it up, the forums are for everyone not just for Amber and her fans. So quit being such babies, act like adults and learn to either contribute with constructive criticism or GTFO/STFU.

I'd like to add, that there's a huge difference between "ass kissing" and "grateful deference."

One is an attempt to garner favor by showing favor where it isn't deserved, the latter is politely honoring someone for qualities and actions that ARE deserved.

Certainly, no one will agree with everything Amber says or does; that would be creepy. lol But no thinking person can deny the service she does by having this forum and admiring her organizational abilities, general smarts, and yes, cuteness! :)

With that in mind, when we do disagree, it's difficult for many to put it in the most diplomatic of terms. lol

Reactions: ScarlettLeigh
I certainly don't want the rest of this thread to turn into a conversation about me and my part in the forum. This place wouldn't run without all of you and your contributions, and I appreciate the sentiment that was presented in the OP. I merely just wanted to step in and make sure it wasn't the majority opinion that this place exists solely for me.

And OhMyStars, your post was so well written I said out loud "I wish I could thank this post 50 times!". And absolutely no offense taken.

So anyway, carry on! Happy to have ya all. :clap:

AmberCutie said:
I also spent the better part of 3 solid hours yesterday working on improving the models only section in order for it to be more helpful and easier to use.
If you need opinions on these improvements, lemme know hehe :geek:

OhMyStarz said:
A few of Amber's regulars and members of the forums have come to my room and have treated me with nothing but respect
and some of us are just assholes lol "WTF are you wearing?" <--still makes me LOL

Reactions: Jessi J
Yeah I agree you've been trying to change that, but so long as the ladies here feel like you're letting the trolls run a muck they're not really going to feel welcomed. It's not funny when several girls think it's wise to exit a thread early because of the tendency for them to become angry penis ego fests.

But forums in general just always turn into angry penis ego fests.

I have never visited a forum without silly arguments and immaturity and people thinking they know everything and/or are elite. It's sucks, and not only on these forums but on lots of others, this fact has deferred me from posting very often.

It's not really anybody's fault, except for mankind and it's general dickness.

Anywhere you go on the Internet, you may run into people who don't think like you do and post things that upset you. All I can do is encourage everyone to speak their mind and post constructively. That goes both for the "trolls" and for anyone replying to a post that they think is trolling.

I'm never going to be able to please everyone at the same time, but I think the status quo is pretty mellow at the moment.

It doesn't seem like such an angry place to me, most of the time. Certainly not lately.

I think it's interesting a complaint about "trolls" is brought up in the same post as a suggestion Amber is either ignorant of or incapable of dealing with "bullshit and drama", or that the forums are mostly in her honour (which I think is a complete load of sh*t). I mean really - who's trolling now?

Jupiter551 said:
It doesn't seem like such an angry place to me, most of the time. Certainly not lately.

I think it's interesting a complaint about "trolls" is brought up in the same post as a suggestion Amber is either ignorant of or incapable of dealing with "bullshit and drama", or that the forums are mostly in her honour (which I think is a complete load of sh*t). I mean really - who's trolling now?
Did I miss some posts? I didn't see any implication of that at all. It's her forums, she can do what she wants. I have seen some out of line posts that were not dealt with, but that is her choice and something we need to all respect. And maybe she didn't see them. Who knows? In the same token, look how many girls are hesitant to post because of it. They have every right to be and it's completely understandable.

Reactions: DudeExtreme
Status
Not open for further replies.