AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

This fourm was lacking a Topic about Waffles!!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 3, 2010
What are your favorite things about waffles?
I like that you can have them shaped like keyboards!
keyboard-waffles.jpg

Ha! Keyboard waffles look very cute! I can has?

I'm with pyrite on the butter traps, but the syrup HAS to go on there too.

And...

My favorite thing about waffles is: they go with anything. ANYTHING!

I use waffles as a cure for a hangover. It's weird, no batter how bad my hangover is...I eat waffles and BAM! I'm a new person. So I eat cereal while I'm drunk, and then wake up and eat waffles. Seriously you guys, try it. I have a whole bottle of wine and 12 beers once, and waffles even fixed THAT hangover. Waffles are magic.

I went to the store and got waffles specifically because of this thread. Thanks.

Me either :(

My guess is that it was a think geek (or similar weird merchandise site) item that has stopped being sold due to it being a special with a time limit.

Inconceivable that it should stop being sold due to lack of demand.

Daisy said:
Elvine said:
Waffle House! OMG!!! :pray:

The dive atmosphere makes the waffles taste better. :)
I just had their Egg & Cheese w/ Raisin Bread like 30 mins ago! nom nom nom

Elvine said:
Daisy said:
Elvine said:
Waffle House! OMG!!! :pray:

The dive atmosphere makes the waffles taste better. :)
I just had their Egg & Cheese w/ Raisin Bread like 30 mins ago! nom nom nom

I'm going to eat there late tonight.. Pbbbbbbt!

All star special breakfast.. oooohhh.... just touched a nipple thinking about it..

:lol:

The Trober said:
What are your favorite things about waffles?

That they're awesome. They're like sex, good anytime of the day and made infinitely better when you add syrup :-D.

I went to Waffle House for the first time in my life last night (morning?) at 2:30AM after drinking all night and before catching a 5:30AM flight with no sleep. Shit was so cash.

Pic very related.

Attachments

• wafflehouse.jpg
    wafflehouse.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 144
Yummy.

Oh, cheat. I butter my waffle, flip it over, and syrup it.

I haven't had one in forever though. My favorite are double chocolate Belgian waffles. They are pretty thick with huge fluffy squares.

One of my grandmother's specialties are her waffles. Maybe I'll get the recipe she uses.

Status
Not open for further replies.