AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

This month is almost surreal

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

AmberCutie

ACF Owner & Admin. (I don't work for CB.)
Staff member
Cam Model
Mar 1, 2010
AmberLand (Seattle, WA)
Twitter Username
@amberlynnegirl
MFC Username
AmberCutie
ManyVids URL
https://www.manyvids.com/Profile/1000458969/AmberCutie/
There have been days and weeks this month that have flown by, and others that seem to pass with the speed of a drunk snail. It's ridiculous. I'm pretty sure that next week is the last one of October. I had hoped that all my ailments and procedures would be fixed by November 1, but unless next week cures all, that won't happen it seems.

My routine this month definitely feels off. I've gotten back to playing WoW a bit during the days, which I hadn't in a while. My work schedule is loopy, as I basically just log on a couple hours here and there while I have the energy and don't hurt too much to feel sexy and fun. The upside is that I do get to spend a tad more time just chillin with Jawbs. I wonder how he feels about me taking away some of his "sit alone on the couch and play Crackdown 2" time. :think:

My worry of this week turned out to be medical bills. Of course, I am still pretty stressed about my actual ailment, but on top of that, receiving a bill for a procedure that was originally over $9000 (luckily insurance paid most of it, leaving us with just below $2k to pay on it) made my head spin! The thing I can't get over is that while I was scheduling this procedure (the HIDA scan) and getting admitted for it, no one even mentioned the price of it. The insurance company calls it "expensive" and thats why it needed pre-approval... but that's beyond expensive. I guess I am just super grateful that I have insurance at all. I haven't received the bill for the MRCP yet, but I know that anything MRI related is also an arm and a leg. Looking forward to that one in the mail :).

Monday I have an appointment to consult with an Oncological Surgeon. He will look over the results of all the tests I've had and discuss options with me, I guess. It will be nice to get another person's input on it all. I have no clue what next week holds for me. I wonder how fast things will move if he just suggests I get my gallbladder removed without further testing. No idea!

I set a very aggressive goal for the rest of this month on MFC to make 60k more tokens to help offset all the medical expenses this month, but it's unlikely I'll even approach that if I don't work each day next week. Guess we'll have to see what happens on Monday before I get my hopes set on that. All I can say now is that everyone who has made my time on MFC in the last few weeks as awesome as it has been totally rocks. You guys never fail to make me feel special, and I appreciate all of you.

I've been taking it easy today. Haven't really moved much but feel like I could fall asleep at any second, hah. I've been farming herbs on WoW most of the day. Not only did I max out my Herbalism, but I also dinged lvl 70 (69-70 completely on zone discovery and herbing xp alone), and got a few achievements. I also have a ton of herbs in the AH that I hope make me some gold. I've never been one to have a lot of gold on any of my toons, maybe I can change that. :) Next on my agenda is to get my skinning maxed (which seems difficult as I need lvl 75+ creatures to skin, but can't quite survive them!) and to get my First Aid up. I need to buy some mageweave for that I think, though. Anywho, I'll wrap this long blog up with some screen caps of my accomplishments in WoW today.

Attachments

• wow1.jpg
    wow1.jpg
    268.7 KB · Views: 600
  • wow2.jpg
    wow2.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 600
  • wow3.jpg
    wow3.jpg
    216.7 KB · Views: 600
Good Luck Amber, best wishes! There is a meteor shower tonight over Ohio. Dunno if its all over the US or not. Also, I'm unsure if you can make wishes on meteors...are they shooting stars? :think: Regardless, I am making wishes for a few people, so your gonna get a couple *hugs*

Mikeythegeek said:
*goes off to buy some lottery tickets

Hope you win the jackpot.

I hope things work out Amba. you are way to awesome for this kind of thing to happen to. My wishes and prayers are with you my Amba :>

hugs and kisses

Grubby

Best of luck, Amber! I know how those hospital bills feel, I've been in and out way more than any 19 year old should be. So, I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you start feeling better and get the tokens you need! :) Sending good vibes your way.

Thank you guys! Last night was a wonderful boost in more ways than one! You guys even got my camscore back above 13k!!! :dance:

AmberCutie said:
Thank you guys! Last night was a wonderful boost in more ways than one! You guys even got my camscore back above 13k!!! :dance:
I'm glad I could be there to share it with you :)

Best wishes, Amber! My mom and grandpa both had their gallbladders taken out, and they are doing much better now. It will be a little downtime and there may be some modifications to your diet, but it will make you feel so much better!

Good luck with everything, and I'll be thinking about you. You are an amazing person, and I admire you so much. Keep us posted!

Kisses,

Autumn

Status
Not open for further replies.