AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Lost Access To 2FA on CB

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Feb 22, 2024
I lost my 2FA with backup codes and sent a request to support@chaturbate.com asking for the procedure on how to disable 2FA.

I created a Chaturbate affiliate account on 19/09/2022 and promoted the site for over a year, gaining some regular spenders. I have sent my transaction details via email to inquire about the procedure to disable 2FA, and this is the response I received.

"I'm sorry, we're not able to help you on this matter. Feel free to create a new account. Is there anything else we can help with?"

They did not ask for any documents or proof to verify whether I am the actual account owner or not. They directly said to create a new account.

What about my effort, time, and money? Now I am asking for help from you @punker barbie

Is there no procedure for this? If 2FA is lost, does it mean the entire account is lost without any procedure to reset? I want clarification on this.

cb username - brkuk

I'd write them back because when this happened to me they deleted my payment info, personal details and reset the account. I had to redo everything but that only took a few minutes.

Upvote 0
Ticket #23182689

Hello @punker barbie, 3 days but still no response, Can you check it again or open a new ticket?

I received two responses, one of which is regarding a rating like this

How would you rate the support you received?​

The other one is an automatic reply that I received before opening this thread. automatic replay date and time - (Feb 22, 2024, 18:10 EST)

Last edited:
Upvote 0