AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

This person is ineligible to broadcast. Please contact support

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 8, 2023
Hello @punker barbie , i already see you have alot of threads opened on this topic ... sorry about it, but here is another one :)

My accounts on chaturbate are Maya_Sykler and Helen_Quinn and i had a 3rd account Ruby_Quinn ... this 3 rd account Ruby_Quinn was left by mistake connected on a laptop and a guy made a private show cam 2 cam with a girl ( the guy was unregistered )
i deleted the account Ruby_Quinn thinking it would not affect my other two accounts but now i have this broadcast error on both accounts , Maya_Skyler and Helen_Quinn

i talked with the support , after explaining to them i cant contact them from email adress asociated to ruby_quinn account because i didnt use any email to register or activate , so i contacted them from the emails i used for my two other accounts.
they answered , asked for a photo of me holding my id upside down and a piece of paper with username,date and a code word

i done the photo , sent it to them but i didnt got any reply back.

i am sorry to burden you with my problem because was my mistake leaving the account connected ... but the support is very hard to talk with and days go by ... members from chaturbate ask me every on social media if i come back and i dont know what to tell them

Status
Not open for further replies.