AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

This person is ineligible to broadcast.

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 13, 2023
Hello guys, today we had an unfortunate situation, Me and my girlfriend usually work as single model, we created a couple account to broadcast together and we did all the proper procedures to verificate it, also added the account of my gf as guest broadcaster, everything was set and ready to go, but we made a huge mistak.. we didint change the token code in OBS and we end up broadcasting as a couple in my single account, which didnt have the proper verifications for her and end I up suspended and labeled as this person is ineligible to broadcast. This was a technical mistake due human error and we hope we can get my account back and my ability to broadcast.

could please someone help us? I see this has happened before to other ppl and they got to resolve it

Hey mate thanks for the speedy answer, we really anxious about this subject since is one of my main source on income, I already sent an email to support explaining what happened.
This is the email.

" Hello guys, today we had an unfortunate situation, Me gingerale212 and my girlfriend usually work as single model, we created a couple account to broadcast together and we did all the proper procedures to verificate it, also added the account of my gf as guest broadcaster, everything was set and ready to go, but we made a huge mistake, we didint change the token code in OBS and we end up broadcasting as a couple in my single account, which didnt have the proper verifications and end up suspended. This was a technical mistake due human error and we wish to get my account back and my ability to broadcast. "

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.