AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Thoughts on blackmailing a model?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I seriously doubt a model would give you her personal info and Money Gram info. Nice troll attempt though.

That was my thought, lol. A girl who's worried about blackmail probably isn't handing out her name to randoms haha

I saw a desperate model let herself get pressured into by a regular big tipper

So what? One trick i've found is if you wait till the end of the month, and spend time looking for the less popular ones. You can find some that are desperate for money to pay bills. It's not hard to tell from talking to them. You can normally convince them to go past their comfort zone. It is really fun, you should try it

So what? One trick i've found is if you wait till the end of the month, and spend time looking for the less popular ones. You can find some that are desperate for money to pay bills. It's not hard to tell from talking to them. You can normally convince them to go past their comfort zone. It is really fun, you should try it
I think we know this is a thing, but majority of folks here at this forum are more respectful with the way they go about their camgirling. Most ACF members aren't out for the cheapest bang for their buck and to manipulate/control the girls they watch and tip.

Oh you clever little monkey!

You aren't getting my poo ratings. Go study @Kitsune posts for two years, come back and try again when you turn 18.

I seriously doubt a model would give you her personal info and Money Gram info. Nice troll attempt though.
you'd be surprised. I've seen models advertise that they accept Western Union on Twitter for cam shows or findom. I wish they realized the repercussions of their actions because then you get scum of the earth asshole fuckwads like this dude that try to ruin their lives.

you'd be surprised. I've seen models advertise that they accept Western Union on Twitter for cam shows or findom. I wish they realized the repercussions of their actions because then you get scum of the earth asshole fuckwads like this dude that try to ruin their lives.

No fucking way. They actually risk their personal info?! There are SO many apps and their options that is a safer way to accept money.

I'm shocked that they are THAT stupid. I know it's extremely harsh to say that, but I can't believe there are some people who are that stupid.

It kinda makes me sad because they're screening themselves over. :/

No fucking way. They actually risk their personal info?! There are SO many apps and their options that is a safer way to accept money.

I'm shocked that they are THAT stupid. I know it's extremely harsh to say that, but I can't believe there are some people who are that stupid.

It kinda makes me sad because they're screening themselves over. :/

Well, there's models who think that PayPal is just fine and dandy, or that they'll be fine and never get caught using it, so I'm not surprised that there's folks who don't think twice about using other risky resources.

Every so often, I see someone I follow on twitter offering PayPal for content sales. I facepalm, groan, and unfollow.

Reactions: alexa_voltage

Um not all bills are due at the end of the month. You can usually pick the day you pay your bills. Do you know this little boy? You can spread out your payments so they don't all stack up around the same time.

A model was asking me to send her money directly using Western Union instead of tipping her on the site. She told me her name and the state in which she lives, she said that's all I need to send money. I've never tried so I don't know. But I'm pretty sure this is against the rules. So I took screenshots of it.

I thought about telling her I have these screenshots, and telling her if she doesn't give me free shows I will send them to the site admins. Also she has dildos she uses in private, but she never does anal. I thought about telling her I will get her banned with those screenshots if she doesn't do anal with the dildo for me.

Would this scare a model enough to work? How far could I take this? I feel like I have a golden ticket with these screenshots so I want to use them right.
Poor model.

I do hope she will take some screenshots here and there too.. I know the models on this forum will help her if needed. We'll see who has the last laugh.

Blackmail is a lifelong ban in my book.

And now this guy is in the 'studio question' thread giving a model advice as if he actually cares. *scratches head*

Status
Not open for further replies.