AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

threatened by user

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 1, 2021
i met this guy on cb and now i dont wanna talk to him i know i made a mistake by talking to him by he is threatening me by killing himself, idk what to do

• Hugs
Reactions: nightwish
If I were in your shoes, I would send suicide hotline info on the chance that he is serious and then block. I am not a mental health professional, this is outside the scope of my expertise. It's highly inappropriate for him to put that burden on you. There is a good chance that this is a manipulation tactic. Give resources if you have them, block, move on. Maybe report him to the site.

Protect your own mental health. I'm sorry you are dealing with this. Don't let this literal stranger impact your own well-being though.

idk about cb but i had a guy on mfc talking about/describing having sex with his underage daughter. So i sent a screenshot of the pm to MFC support asking for council, which got him "cancelled"

Reactions: Trixxi_Love
You are not responsible for someone else's mental health. I agree with above. Send him the national suicide hotline number and ban.

i met this guy on cb and now i dont wanna talk to him i know i made a mistake by talking to him by he is threatening me by killing himself, idk what to do
OMG...has it come to this??..threatening to kill yourself because a model stopped talking to you! IDK if there is but..have a disclosure as you become a member on a cam site stating something like this:

1. BY join this site you understand this is NOT a dating site. Dont let emotion, jealousy become a problem for the models working.
2. BY joining this site the models' are working and this is there job you are visiting. Be kind and dotn hassle them.
3. BY joining this site you shall not fall in love. Falling in lust is ok and remember to tip accordingly to the level of lust you have reached.
4, BY join this site you will never meet any of the models working here no matter how much you tip, spend, beg.
5. BY joining this site you will not ask for any personal information. Its none of your business.
6, By joining this site any harm that comes to you because you didnt follow rules 1-5 is your problem.

Of course no one will pay attention to any of this as they join but by putting it it out there it might cut down on some of the bullshit models have to put up with.

Feel free to add to this list. Anyone with me on this?

OMG...has it come to this??..threatening to kill yourself because a model stopped talking to you! IDK if there is but..have a disclosure as you become a member on a cam site stating something like this:
It's something that is so common in abusive relationships of any kind, friendship, romantic, familial, whatever (and from both gender) that it's practically cliché 🤷‍♂️ Zero surprised it happens in the cam world.

99.99% chance this is a form of manipulation. If you indulge him he will keep forcing you into situations you don't want to be forever.

Of course no one will pay attention to any of this
Unfortunately, this. No matter what these platforms do, there will always be members who either don't pay attention to the disclosures OR see them and don't care. This will never change. But I will keep dreaming.

Unfortunately, this. No matter what these platforms do, there will always be members who either don't pay attention to the disclosures OR see them and don't care. This will never change. But I will keep dreaming.
Well, when is the last time you read through all of the End User Licence Agreement when updating your cellphone or something like that? 😂 Or read through all the warnings and instructions of a new hair dryer? The vast vast majority of people don't pay attention to these kind of things. No reason it should be different on a cam site 🤷‍♂️

Well, when is the last time you read through all of the End User Licence Agreement when updating your cellphone or something like that? 😂 Or read through all the warnings and instructions of a new hair dryer? The vast vast majority of people don't pay attention to these kind of things. No reason it should be different on a cam site 🤷‍♂️
I read through those things, and I'm sure as fuck gonna read through those things if I plan on revealing my naked body on the internet whether it be via C2C as a user or as a model. I know a lot of people who do read through those types of things. So I'm not sure saying the "vast majority" is correct.

um all the time. that way i know what isn't allowed.

Everytime..in my business and personally because its the fine print that can fuck ya up if you dont read it ALL.

well call me impressed, you guys are part of the 9% of people who actually read those 🤷‍♂️
Lol where are you getting that statistic, I'm curious?
Over the years on several forums, I've been on, people have made that same generalization that you have made, on this same topic. However, no one has ever said where they are getting their numbers or opinion from. So I just assume they are projecting their habits onto everyone else.

Sorry to be nit-picky, but I really want to know.
Whenever a member quotes a number or percentage I wanna know; did they just make that up from their own opinion, or did they actually really get that number from somewhere legit?

Lol where are you getting that statistic, I'm curious?
Over the years on several forums, I've been on, people have made that same generalization that you have made, on this same topic. However, no one has ever said where they are getting their numbers or opinion from. So I just assume they are projecting their habits onto everyone else.

Sorry to be nit-picky, but I really want to know.
It's a deloite survey made a few years ago, I can't find it i think it's buried somewhere into their yearly data output, but there's ton of articles referencing it. here's one,

Now 9% is the number of people who claim to read them, but studies made on the subject suggest that the actual number is even lower.

• Helpful!
Reactions: MarieElise
It's a deloite survey made a few years ago, I can't find it i think it's buried somewhere into their yearly data output, but there's ton of articles referencing it. here's one,

Now 9% is the number of people who claim to read them, but studies made on the subject suggest that the actual number is even lower.

Thank you, I appreciate it. This will be an interesting read 👍
Well... as soon as I get done with the last chapter of my new lawn mower user manual hehe.
Oh yeah... and the last half of the Mueller report.
(that may have been a joke... and also ... it may not have been).

I will add though that it's not that surprising actually that you guys are in the minority that read them, since you also seem to be very well organized and having researched all your stuff thoroughly and to be very careful with your online presence, so it makes total sense

1. BY join this site you understand this is NOT a dating site. Dont let emotion, jealousy become a problem for the models working.
2. BY joining this site the models' are working and this is there job you are visiting. Be kind and dotn hassle them.
3. BY joining this site you shall not fall in love. Falling in lust is ok and remember to tip accordingly to the level of lust you have reached.
4, BY join this site you will never meet any of the models working here no matter how much you tip, spend, beg.
5. BY joining this site you will not ask for any personal information. Its none of your business.
6, By joining this site any harm that comes to you because you didnt follow rules 1-5 is your problem.

Of course no one will pay attention to any of this as they join but by putting it it out there it might cut down on some of the bullshit models have to put up with.

Feel free to add to this list. Anyone with me on this?
WAIT , I'm supposed to read the RULES ???

• Funny!
Reactions: MarieElise
Status
Not open for further replies.