AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Thumb Sucking Fetish on Chaturbate

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 4, 2020
Chaturbate Username
DOMK88
So I love sucking my thumb and I cam sometimes on chaturbate while doing it. Do you know anyone else who also suck their thumb on chaturbate or you are a thumb sucker? Would love to get it contact. Some other chaturbater who are active and suck their thumbs: Moon_avengers, Fiery_Yumms, bigdicktrannynicole. Some who stopped: keirajonezz, zahrayjero, hornyboyvsgirl1, spicygum.

Goes without saying 18+.

I follow a model who sucks her thumb but subconsciously. It doesn't seem to be part of her performance and she seems to stop when she realizes she is doing it. It happens during arousal while she is building to "climax."

I follow a model who sucks her thumb but subconsciously. It doesn't seem to be part of her performance and she seems to stop when she realizes she is doing it. It happens during arousal while she is building to "climax."
a too bad but could you tell me who she is?

Status
Not open for further replies.