AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Ticket #21696389

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 11, 2023
I lkow I can't get further support from assistance, but help me please can I do anything? For the sake of God I really wanna come back streaming I promisse I would never get banned again. I just wanted to stream and help chaturbate community.

I lkow I can't get further support from assistance, but help me please can I do anything? For the sake of God I really wanna come back streaming I promisse I would never get banned again. I just wanted to stream and help chaturbate community.
When CB says that support can't assist any further it means they will not allow you to stream on their platform anymore. You as a person is permanently banned from CB

Time to move on and find another site to stream on

Upvote 0
CB support gave you a final answer...

Hello @peace_coconut Support confirmed they previously provided you with a detailed response. Unfortunately, support is unable to assist further.

When they say they are unable to assist further, they are done. Time to move on to other sites and pay attention to the rules closely.
Trying to open new accounts will get banned instantly.
Continuing to start new threads about this same issue may get you banned here as well

Reactions: Vixxen81
Upvote 0
You will not be able to open a new account or get your old account back.

Hopefully you can find a site you like just as much.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.