AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Tip Menu.. Advice from members & models

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

NickiYoung

Inactive Cam Model
I want to add to my tip menu and change token cost on my mfc. One of my regular nicely said I was charging to much. I added my prices from looking at top models maybe I should have looked a models doing decent?

What's your tip menu or what do you pay for things. I'm trying to get more tippers not just my one tipper. Maybe I'm charging way to much. Though I know their will always be complaining. What else can i add to mine. Id rather a super long menu than to short. I was calculating each token amount by the 0.05.

Thank you.

Charge how much you think is fair and how much you think is worth it. You could also look at girls around your camscore and see who all is charging what. But again, charge what your comfortable with. Granted, I could never get away with countdowns as high as the top girls. One day.

I charge 333 for snap for half a year, 444 for the whole year, but if someone becomes part of either tier of my team then they get it free. Basic tier for my 'team' (Bosses) is 888 and then for Executives it's 4444. Considering the amount of stuff the Execs get over the Bosses, that's more than fair, in fact it's probably a downright steal. For plain, breakdown of my tip menu it's typically:

2/22/222 for love (aka an awesome shoutout and showing you care, higher the number the more :h:)
25 for 3 spanks/45 for crop (78 for paddle of choice)
35 flash
40 to open cams
55 for closeup
75 for song request
100 usually is a minute long flash, depends on what show I'm running
150 tends to be my entry video of the month
200 tends to be the cum vid of the month
275 for both (steal) OR 475 for the two videos and three months of SC
500 single tip is instant shedding of an article of clothing
Naked goal is usually 1500 to 2000 depending on how slow that day is
3000 in a single tip instacumshow, but usually cumshows start when I manage to get naked
6666 offline cum deny until someone counters
6667 counter the evil

This is just my vanilla tip menu. During like control cum shows it's different and it's obviously topic based.

Last edited:
I'd suggest a range of spending options to better gain a range of spenders.

Definitely offer something good for under 200 tokens, the minimum add on MFC. It must be good enough for a member to want to spend for it again. As to what it is, it doesn't matter. The main reason for this is to encourage spending on you, and to keep it going when things go well.
This is why games can work so well for members, you spend a little for a chance at something good, plus it keeps chat going.

I would not lower prices on countdowns or public shows too much, lower prices can indicate desperation and that you are not much good at them.

Never choose to do something you don't like doing for a certain price, you will only be tempted to cheat your members. Do that, and they won't spend on you for very long after.

Fair prices will depend on the average number of members spending on you, and how much each can afford to spend. 3775 tokens (US$ 300 for a member) may be a monthly, daily, or weekly spend for your average member, and not all of it may be on you. 3775 tokens to you ($180) is the same whether it comes from 1 spender or 100 smaller spenders, you actually want to price based on the fastest 3775, or whatever your target, achievable. Only you can estimate that, as you know your room and members best.

Ultimately you may be able to focus on targets rather than prices. When you see a model offering reward for a jump in rank she is doing this. She can then thank the spender however she feels is appropriate. She may have a menu, but it becomes a guide only, a way to encourage the desired rate of spending, it frees the room up to options outside of the menu.

Your prices don't seem too expensive, fairly middle ground. Only thing I noticed that you might want to adjust pricing on is the titty flash and titty fucking with a toy are the same price when there is a quite a leap between the two actions. Maybe lower the price of a titty flash or raise the price of a titty fuck. My prices tend to vary depending on my mood, length of time I have on cam and the feeling I am picking up from my room. Titty flashes vary from 60-100 tokens depending on these factors. I don't have a set tip menu, I just put it in the topic on the day.

At first I had a tip menu that was way overpriced. I was looking at all the top models menus, and my thoughts were more with how much I would make off of each item. Now I have revamped much of my tip menu, and I cater to how much the member pay for their tokens. Remember it costs them $20 for 200 tokens. Your items for 1000 tokens cost then roughly $75. Then I think about how much the average man is willing to pay for certain things. I am always altering things like my tip menu and prices, because those things to me seem to be always changing.

• Helpful!
Reactions: gothicfeline
Also, you have a typo in your tip menu, :p it says hot was ass or tits. Hot wax, maybe?

My only thing with your tip menu is skype might be a bit up there, because I know that's how much KissofaCobra charges and she's one of the top skype models on MFC imo. BUT! Like I said, if that's what you're comfortable with, keep it there. I do not do skype unless I really like the person buying it, and even then it's damn expensive for me since it's a rarity. Other than that, do you have guys do tip notes on what they want? Because that's a lot of stuff in the 300 range.

Status
Not open for further replies.