AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

tip menu as a jpg ends up blurry. need help!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 3, 2018
I was hoping someone can help me outl im trying to add a tip menu as a jpg. and the words end up showing very burry. Need some advice on how this thing works. im new to everything on chaturbate and i need all the help i can get

It sounds like you are trying to display a low resolution image at a larger size. For example, if you have an image that is 100x100 pixels and try to display it at a resolution of 500x500 (say) you will get blurring like you mention.

If you created the jpeg yourself you can try saving it at a higher resolution and image quality settings. In fact always save your work at the highest resolution and quality available; you can always scale down an image but it is impossible to scale up without blurring.

Upvote 0
You are best off using a tipmenu app in the chaturbate appstore.

There are a few popular ones, find one that best suits you and is easy to setup and use :)

I have one on there if you want to try it out too :)

Reactions: NotYou
Upvote 0
You are best off using a tipmenu app in the chaturbate appstore.

There are a few popular ones, find one that best suits you and is easy to setup and use :)

I have one on there if you want to try it out too :)

For in the chat, I would definitely agree with miiixl. Expecting people to click a 250x80px image to have it open and display at a larger size so they can see your items is a bit much. Although, you could use simply animation and have 1 item per frame, simply fading to the next or something.

Upvote 0
I was hoping someone can help me outl im trying to add a tip menu as a jpg. and the words end up showing very burry. Need some advice on how this thing works. im new to everything on chaturbate and i need all the help i can get
It took us awhile to get our biopage the way we wanted it and to show fancier things. We finally figured it out and it is super easy if you have what you need. Let me know if you still need help.

Upvote 0
It took us awhile to get our biopage the way we wanted it and to show fancier things. We finally figured it out and it is super easy if you have what you need. Let me know if you still need help.
I appreciate the offer. just might take you up if we decide to improve the biopage. Thanks!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.