AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Tip menu for noobs

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 10, 2022
Netherlands
Chaturbate Username
devl_leexxx
Okay, sorry if this has been posted previously but i'm really confused by this.

I've been camming for 4 days and still don't truly understand how to set a goal and create a tip menu.

I see 'this' all the time 1657632302218.png. 1657632411713.png. How do you set the total tokens you want to earn daily, and how do tippers know when you're reaching these goal?

For arguements sake, I have this as the start of my tip menu; 1657632499985.png (10+20+50+100+150) Add this up and the tokens amounts to 330 total.

If I want to make $100 a day, the token count would be 2000, obviously these tip items would have to be repeated. So do you repeat 'boob flash' everytime someone adds 10 tokens? If thats the case and someone tipped 15times, I'd be at 150 tokens, which is the price of stripping, would I then be obligated to strip? This is so confusing, and I'm sorry to bother you all with a dumb question like this, but I'd rather realise I'm doing it correctly so my viewers aren't as confused as me, and I can actually spend my time with them rather than troubleshooting, etc.

Thank you all so much in advance.

Well not every tip has to be about your tip menu. Some clients tip to make your toy vibe if you have one, or just because "you have a pretty face / nice ass / beautiful smile...". So you don't necessarily have to do something for every tip.

Usually members know this but let them know that they have to tell you what they're tipping for. If someone tips with nothing written along, I just take it.

If you have something like strip on your tip menu it can be a bit tricky because if someone tips for it then no one can tip for that in a while (until people who are there leave and new members come in, in which case I'd dress up again). It might be easier to keep things in your tip menu that can be done whenever, like flash tits / pussy / ass, spank, oil tits, finger, request song, put on butt plug... Whatever you're comfortable with.

Then the bigger events can be goals that you set for the room. So for example, you'd set a first goal of taking the top off, or stripping altogether. Members can tip to reach that goal, and those can be tips choosing something from your menu or "just because" tips.

If you want to make 2000 tks a day, you can set it as a daily goal and come up with sub goals that add up to it. For example, first goal is stripping for xxx tokens. Second is pussy fuck for xxx tokens. Until you reach 2000. Whatever you're comfortable with. I usually keep the daily goal to myself and go on setting the smaller goals to the room, always with a juicier goal next if they reach the current one.

A flash is exactly that, a flash, some models will show the body part for 5 seconds, some will show it a bit longer, even up to 1 or 2 minutes, but this can depend on how much someone is tipping for the flash and what body part it is.
In your menu example, since boob flash is only 10 tokens, I would not flash for longer than 5 seconds, then if they want to keep you flashing they can keep tipping 10.
For "strip" you may want to add a "timer" to it, so in the menu item have it as "Strip Naked (5mins) (150 tokens)". Maybe do similar with "finger pussy". This way guys can't be all bitchy and you're specific. you don't need to do this with "flash" though, as a flash really is not expected to last long. So many guys will try and expect you to finger your pussy until you cum, or for a ridiculous amount of time - you could even have multiple of the same options for longer duration if you really wanted.

I would probably add tip prices to be different than "common" tip amounts. People will often tip 1, 5, 10, 15, 25, 50 and 100, so maybe avoid those, as some guys may only be tipping for the toy and/or for the sake of liking you. So, to have things less confusing and you don't need to keep asking them "did you tip for this item?" maybe ad 1 to each price, so "strip" would be 151 instead of 150.

Feet Flash may be worth having as that is popular, although most guys who seem to like feet seem to never want to tip for it.

Just have the basics, then see what guys like and tip for, what things they request that is not on the menu, and go from there

I love you guys, you're amazing! First time I put up a tip menu, they asked why it was so complicated, and I remember sitting there going 'what??' I think I get it, I can take a quick break and reset the goal bot with a new title, if in a previous goal, I reached the number of tips for that action such as strip, then start the second show with a new goal but starting naked etc. I wouldn't even stop the broadcast, just take a sec to readjust the goal for those already in the room. I'd try a four hour show and try to reach one goal per hour, and see if they reach those tip goals for me. I'll let you know how it goes in the morning, I won't be on live tonight for another 5 hours or so. Still trying to hammer out ideas for a show that are interesting, like I do have glass toys, and a crotchless teddy, might try that. Do people still do oil shows? what does that involve, just pouring it on and rubbing it in etc? or is it continue tipping from the menu until you cover the whole body in oil etc?

We are also a couple, so I'd try and warm the guys up solo, cause I want my SO to get a break after coming home from work and maybe then join me later. Any sample tip menus I could do with him? That could be your f*** show, but it could be mini goals to the big finale like bj's etc.

Also, I have huge, huge respect for models and sex workers now. This is one tough strenuous job. Well done to everyone!

For oil shows, i just spread a bit on myself and if people keep tipping I keep spreading. If not, I stop.

btw, Lilly, I love your banner. It's super cute. I could never pull that off.
It's super easy, I can teach you! Send me a DM if you want.

good tips on the oil show!

is there a thread for couples for show ideas? I'm just starting a social media presence, but i haven't decided what one, but I'm coming up with ideas like roleplaying occupations. I'm trying to figure out ways (again using a tip menu) of what we could do during the show to earning tips. Like, he has a suit, we could do a teacher, or applying for a job etc

Status
Not open for further replies.