AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Tip Menu?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 2, 2017
Hey everyone, I'm super new to the cam world and I have a few questions about chaturbate...I see a lot of girls with tip menus and I wanted to know if they are based off cumulative tips or a single tip amount? I.e. boob flash is 50 tokens so would that mean I flash when someone gives me 50 tokens or after I have received at least 50? I'm assuming it's the former but I didn't want to not know and piss off potential tippers!

Hey everyone, I'm super new to the cam world and I have a few questions about chaturbate...I see a lot of girls with tip menus and I wanted to know if they are based off cumulative tips or a single tip amount? I.e. boob flash is 50 tokens so would that mean I flash when someone gives me 50 tokens or after I have received at least 50? I'm assuming it's the former but I didn't want to not know and piss off potential tippers!

Tip menus are usually single tips. Countdowns are cumulative.

So if a tip menu says "20tks = flash" someone tips 20tks they get 1 flash.

If a room topic says "500token countdown till flash" then when they have recieved 500tks total they will flash.

They should tip the full amount in a single tip. In the event of an honest tipping typo, such as accidentally typing 5 instead of 50, if he immediately added the missing amount, I would personally count that as well. But they can't expect you to keep a running total of every individual person's tips, and then flash whenever anyone's tokens add up to 50. Unfortunately, there will be dudes that will try to convince you that they tipped 10 tokens per month for the past 5 months, so now they get a flash.

They should tip the full amount in a single tip. In the event of an honest tipping typo, such as accidentally typing 5 instead of 50, if he immediately added the missing amount, I would personally count that as well. But they can't expect you to keep a running total of every individual person's tips, and then flash whenever anyone's tokens add up to 50. Unfortunately, there will be dudes that will try to convince you that they tipped 10 tokens per month for the past 5 months, so now they get a flash.
I saw someone try that recently to get a model's snapchat. To make it even worse, they had tipped a total to equal the snap price over the course of a month when she wasn't even offering snapchat yet. (And it was a really cheap amount for snap)

Pretty sure I facepalmed in real life when I watched that exchange.

Status
Not open for further replies.