AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Tip sound activated notifications

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Amberle

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Oct 25, 2011
Twitter Username
@Darthamberlemfc
MFC Username
Darthamberle
Hello! I tried to search for this subject on forum but I could not find anything helpful.
So, I was looking for a software that let you notify a tip with a gif or sound.
Basically the process is like the tip activated vibrator but instead of making the vibration it pops out over my streaming camera a gif or a sound ( basically like twitch notifications after donations ).
Do you know any software like this?
Thank you :*

Hello! I tried to search for this subject on forum but I could not find anything helpful.
So, I was looking for a software that let you notify a tip with a gif or sound.
Basically the process is like the tip activated vibrator but instead of making the vibration it pops out over my streaming camera a gif or a sound ( basically like twitch notifications after donations ).
Do you know any software like this?
Thank you :*
This requires two pieces of software. First, you need to be using something like XSplit or OBS that allows you to create a virtual "scene" which is what you broadcast. Then you need the piece that triggers the image and or sound.

I don't know of anything that would trigger it based off sound. The software would necessarily be site specific because of the different ways different sites indicate tips.

Status
Not open for further replies.