AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Tipping Issue

  • ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Oct 5, 2026
1
0
0
Hello @punker barbie ,

I hope you're doing well!

Whenever I try to send a tip, it keeps saying "Unable to send tip. Please contact support." I've tried making multiple accounts and have purchased tokens on all of them, but I still have the same issue.

I sent a ticket, but I have yet to receive a response for my issue, so I figured I'd post it on here.

Thank you in advance for your time and help!

Username: reyesjustin888