AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Tipping?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 1, 2018
Anyone know if the model gets a bigger cut from tips than the portion she earns from money spent on live shows? Specifically interested in how it works on ImLive. Thanks for any information on this.

Nope. Same percentage across the board.

• Helpful!
Reactions: Fatquack
Thanks for the information. Pretty sad, though!
why? if the models wanted more percentage they wouldn't be on a big box site that took a high percentage. reasons models work them is because it supplies the traffic, broadband, tools, and payments. it takes a lot of money to run a camsite.

Thanks for the information. Pretty sad, though!

Yes, I agree that it does suck when you think about how much the model is getting in her pocket as opposed to what you are spending. But with the popularity and high traffic Streamate brings, many models feel that the low percentage is worth it.

ImLive, I don't think, has the crazy high traffic that Streamate does (In fact, some models have jokingly referred to it as "ImDead" when it's slow on there), but ImLive is a site I just can't bring myself to quit, because it was probably my first cam site, and I like the tools and model features they offer, the model forum (even though it's a pain in the ass to browse through the topics on there), and the fact that I don't have to do free chat.

but ImLive is a site I just can't bring myself to quit, because it was probably my first cam site, and I like the tools and model features they offer, the model forum (even though it's a pain in the ass to browse through the topics on there), and the fact that I don't have to do free chat.

Thank you! i'm glad to hear that ImLive has some features that are good for the models.

Reactions: yummybrownfox
Status
Not open for further replies.