AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Tips disappearing

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jan 15, 2022
I got tipped 10 gold in a Exclusive and it has disappeared from my earnings and from the chat history.
I am 100% sure he tipped and also that it wasn't a fake tip or something though in that case it would still show in the chat.
Has this happened to anyone else?

I got tipped 10 gold in a Exclusive and it has disappeared from my earnings and from the chat history.
I am 100% sure he tipped and also that it wasn't a fake tip or something though in that case it would still show in the chat.
If you remember the name of the client, then all the earnings should be there.

Upvote 0
I remember this being a glitch a year or two ago but support were able to sort it out eventually. Have a go at contacting them. They can probably check back through the chat history and see that he made the tip and manually add it back for you.

Reactions: Danicatillie
Upvote 0
There's still an occasional bug in SM where if you tip while still under time in a block session, it doesn't register the tips at all because of the discount locks. When you go over the minimum time in the block everything works normal.

Not sure if this is the case of what happened, but I've had this situation come up enough that I wait till after block session complete if I tip extra to ensure this doesn't happen.

Upvote 0
Hi SuperPookie, I would suggest emailing the support team and having them look into this for you- smsupport@streamatemodels.com

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.