AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Tips from a man to a camgirls (for free)

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"luck favors the brave"
My greatmother who is 78 year old would like to start caming and will be happy to get your advices, I will PM you her skype
Hi everyone!

I am a sporadic customer of camgirls.

"Sporadic" only because it is difficult to find a girl who knows how to fleece a man.

Very often I had it very hard in chat or video call and a man, when he has hard cock, he doesn't understand anything, would spend a lot of money to satisfy the desire. Unfortunately I have often found "cold" girls who, at the slightest request or question, went away making me a... soft penis. Instead they could have stayed at my game and fleecing me, also in the future (as happened to me with 3 camgirls who no longer do this job).

Anyway: if you want advice from a man to know what we really like and to be able to earn and have more regular customers who love you, I'm here! You can contact me privately on the forum or on Skype:

I have already "trained" a couple of girls who still thank me today for my advice. Obviously it's all free and maybe I could become your spectator 😜
"luck favors the brave"
My greatmother who is 78 year old would like to start caming and will be happy to get your advices, I will PM you her skype

I am going to assume that this is a comedy routine created especially for camgirls and you are subtly hinting for tips on which parts we liked, right?

So here's my little review:

The title,
"tips from a man to a camgirl- for FREE!!"
Ah, it's golden, it's perfection. I've bolded my favourite parts. You had me laughing from the get go. I really feel like the OP understood the audience (camgirls and paying viewers) and what we'd find funny and went with that.

"I am a sporadic customer of camgirls."
Again, the OP knew exactly the market he was working towards to get some giggles. It's a little weaker on the comedy, but still very good!

"Sporadic" only because it is difficult to find a girl who knows how to fleece a man.
I like how you're sticking to a pattern, but I feel like camgirls probably aren't the best audience to use the term "fleece" if you want some laughs. Scamming is a serious subject and noone likes a scammer. But maybe with a different audience they might enjoy it?

Very often I had it very hard in chat or video call and a man, when he has hard cock, he doesn't understand anything,
😂 you're back on point! A little sexist and stereotypical, but also funny!

Unfortunately I have often found "cold" girls who, at the slightest request or question, went away making me a... soft penis.
I'm finding the first bit quite weak and it doesn't really make much sense. But I loved how you "accidentally" called yourself a "soft penis", so in all, this was an entertaining sentence.

if you want advice from a man to know what we really like
Ahahaha yes, this is so ridiculous you can't help but have a giggle!

and to be able to earn and have more regular customers who love you, I'm here! You can contact me privately on the forum or on Skype:
I like how you started the ridiculousness and just kept with it, really homing in on this little parody of why this irritating, deluded member would really be wanting to write this sort of post. It's not subtle comedy, but I still appreciate it.

I have already "trained" a couple of girls who still thank me today for my advice.
At this point I feel like I'm really believing in this character, he's over the top, but I feel like this is exactly something he would say, and it keeps with the whole theme of ridiculousness.

Obviously it's all free and maybe I could become your spectator 😜
This was a nice little gem at the end, really rounding it off with what made us all laugh in the first place.

I particularly enjoy that while it does seem to be a parody because the levels of silly are so exaggerated, it's also believable enough that we can all enjoy the comedic value.
There are certainly some weaker points that I left out of the review so I feel like you could definitely bring it a bit further, but a good start! I think we all enjoyed a good giggle remembering that there are genuinely people who try this sort of shit and don't realise they're completely transparent. It's funny and cute in a way similar to seeing a child hiding in a box with half their body sticking out, yet still thinking their invisible.

This is exactly the kind of behavior that makes customers run away 🤦🏻‍♂️

what if your customers prefer abrasive behavior? When I tell a member to fuck off, my audience loves it. How do I know? They tip and take me to shows majority of the time. Me telling someone off turns them on, and they want someone to do that to them.

I have already "trained" a couple of girls who still thank me today for my advice. Obviously it's all free and maybe I could become your spectator 😜

I don’t know about you guys, but if I was relying on someone to teach me valuable information I wouldn’t want them to describe their previous pupils using quotes. Makes your operation seem a little sketchy.

what if your customers prefer abrasive behavior? When I tell a member to fuck off, my audience loves it. How do I know? They tip and take me to shows majority of the time. Me telling someone off turns them on, and they want someone to do that to them.

I have to admit, I am one who is like this. I really love watching a regular model that I visit get annoyed/angry and telling someone to piss off (or worse).

Usually, the models I visit are always nice, kind, well-mannered, etc (i know a lot are but you know what I mean, some are dom, ignore you on purpose etc) so when they finally get so annoyed by the 100th person asking or doing something, or they are just downright arseholes to the model, it's so sexy to see the model finally lose their cool.

There are a couple in particular who I have followed and visited for the duration of me joining cam sites/CB, and with these, I have actually said to them that I found it very sexy.
Them, knowing me, usually laugh and just ask "really?".. I am not personally into a dom woman, but I absolutely love a woman who won't take shit from anyone (be it from a man, woman, older, younger etc).

Weirdly, I think that's because I did grow up around that kind of women but similarly in parallel to that those same women were the type who thought any man "not on their level" shouldn't even talk to them - which is something I absolutely hate personally. So 1 good and 1 bad thing from that lol.

Reactions: AudriTwo
I literally tell my customers to go fuck themselves, because I couldn't care less about their worthless boners, and you know what they do? Send me gold to thank me for noticing them at all.

The fact that you think you can come on a forum that's full of *successful* cammodels and give them FREE OMG TIPS is hilarious.

Status
Not open for further replies.