AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Tips pouring like rain myfreecams

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 16, 2017
International
Twitter Username
@EvaSwarovski
MFC Username
Evaswarovski
Hey ladies

It was a slow day I was watching tv while appearing on my cam at MFC out of nowhere

I've got visited by 2 anonymous user at myfreecams today who pour my room with tips like rain total sums of 3000+ tokens while commanding me to performs

And second user got with me at True Private for nearly 1 hour 30 mins asking me to do striptese dance and other acts

Ladies Have you had these kind of experience?

Stories like that motivate me. I’m still waiting for it to happen. And while I wait I’ll be dancing and talking with the people stopping by :)
You will get there soon :) I've noticed that MFC although I don't have much traffic to my room averaging 10 users per hour that visited me it still gives out Quality tips to me compare to other cam sites

Reactions: MicaVerano
Status
Not open for further replies.