AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Tips situation

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I thought OP was a model.

Cam sites are supposed to be fun entertainment for viewers. It’s crazy to me how there’s members who will go on a camsite and spend hours upon hours watching models just so they can overanalyze their shows, what they do and don’t do, and their tippers tipping habits and then get worked up over it and feel the need to complain to others about it.

That doesn’t sound fun or healthy. Wouldn’t their time be better off spending time in a room that they do enjoy? Or even getting off cam sites altogether and doing something else that does make them happy?

Yeah, I thought OP was a model.

Cam sites are supposed to be fun entertainment for viewers. It’s crazy to me how there’s members who will go on a camsite and spend hours upon hours watching models just so they can overanalyze their shows, what they do and don’t do, and their tippers tipping habits and then get worked up over it and feel the need to complain to others about it.

That doesn’t sound fun or healthy. Wouldn’t their time be better off spending time in a room that they do enjoy? Or even getting off cam sites altogether and doing something else that does make them happy?
It gets even more confusing because now I feel like they were getting free shows because of the bf and don't really understand the original complaint at all. I can see where a model would learn this info and kind of freak out a bit at first, due to inexperience, but a user? Makes no sense.

It gets even more confusing because now I feel like they were getting free shows because of the bf and don't really understand the original complaint at all. I can see where a model would learn this info and kind of freak out a bit at first, due to inexperience, but a user? Makes no sense.
That was what I couldn't get. If the goal was getting cleared then he was going to see the goal performed whatever he tipped. I was starting to think it was an ego thing about clearing goals.

That doesn’t sound fun or healthy.
Exactly whether model or member it sounds very obsessive and stalky.

I figured OP was some other competing models bf or something. And I’m still not convinced that isn’t the case, because otherwise it all makes no sense (to me).

Although I do like misterical’s point about it maybe being a member goal clearing, ego thing. I guess I could see that too, and hadn’t really thought of that.

Either way they aren’t really elaborating or making much sense. So, from my perspective, it’s hard to really follow, and getting boring.

I too am confused.

At first I thought the OP was a user, so I didn't really see the value of their complaint. They describe tipping activity that is seen regularly on sites, nothing illegal or even immoral, although as many have said, possibly of dubious value as a strategy to get more tips. But then I saw models interpreting them as a model, so I figured I had misinterpreted the situation (not the first time and not the last I am sure ;) )

But then by their own admission they are in fact a user. And now seem to have debatable English comprehension skills (seemingly to be mistaken about the severity and meaning of crucify, sarcastic, and aggrieved amongst others)

Although it is not another "I'm in love with a cam girl" thread the OP's reactions to contrary opinions about their post, is very similar to those of the guys being fitted for a back tattoo.

I remain confused but won't put too much mor effort into this thread as I prefer to focus my mental gymnastics on such real world issues as do I or do I not search for matching socks before I go to work? :)

I too am confused.

At first I thought the OP was a user, so I didn't really see the value of their complaint. They describe tipping activity that is seen regularly on sites, nothing illegal or even immoral, although as many have said, possibly of dubious value as a strategy to get more tips. But then I saw models interpreting them as a model, so I figured I had misinterpreted the situation (not the first time and not the last I am sure ;) )

But then by their own admission they are in fact a user. And now seem to have debatable English comprehension skills (seemingly to be mistaken about the severity and meaning of crucify, sarcastic, and aggrieved amongst others)

Although it is not another "I'm in love with a cam girl" thread the OP's reactions to contrary opinions about their post, is very similar to those of the guys being fitted for a back tattoo.

I remain confused but won't put too much mor effort into this thread as I prefer to focus my mental gymnastics on such real world issues as do I or do I not search for matching socks before I go to work? :)
Never, ever wear matching socks. It's tres boring.

My thought exactly! The math just does not add up in any way that money would not be lost in this scenario
Depends. If they are BUYING tokens, yes, it's a stupid move. If they are recycling tokens, no. I can tip any verified broadcaster and ask for them to tip it back to me in my room. Risky move unless you really trust that person because they can also run off with your tokens to never be seen again.

Depends. If they are BUYING tokens, yes, it's a stupid move. If they are recycling tokens, no. I can tip any verified broadcaster and ask for them to tip it back to me in my room. Risky move unless you really trust that person because they can also run off with your tokens to never be seen again.
Yeah, that makes sense about recycling. I replied to that before catching later posts that mention recycling. I was thinking buying tokens

Yeah, that makes sense about recycling. I replied to that before catching later posts that mention recycling. I was thinking buying tokens
I actually have a really bad experience with this whole thing. Model tipped me a large number tokens and it pissed off her boyfriend so she demanded I give them back to her. For the sake of not being bad mouthed around the site, I did. But, it felt really underhanded in the moment because they did a room raid on my room in an attempt to make me as popular as she was but we are vastly different people with vastly different cam styles. So it failed and she tipped me because she wanted me to have them. He found out about it and then it got ugly, only for him to later come into my room and confess his love for his ex-wife and crying over his decision to hook up with a woman younger than his own daughter and cam with her. Oh and there was meth involved. I then told her in a tip note what happened and they broke up and she went on to hook up with a guy who ended up in jail and now she's a mom and a pot farmer. Life is crazy.

no, im a viewer, dont cam. but i get the marketing strategy. its like someone buying followers and likes on IG. all good. peace out
You still haven't explained what you think is unfair about it.

Never, ever wear matching socks. It's tres boring.
Oh no, I absolutely have to wear matching socks, if they are from different pairs they feel different on my feet and I can't do anything because it's too uncomfortable and I get stuck focusing on the sensation. Even if I have several of the same pairs I still can't mix them up because while they started as the same socks each pair is at a different stage of wear and tear so mixing them up would bother me as well.

Oh no, I absolutely have to wear matching socks, if they are from different pairs they feel different on my feet and I can't do anything because it's too uncomfortable and I get stuck focusing on the sensation. Even if I have several of the same pairs I still can't mix them up because while they started as the same socks each pair is at a different stage of wear and tear so mixing them up would bother me as well.
I second this, sensory hell is hell

Status
Not open for further replies.