Hi @punker barbie,
I’m respectfully asking for your help regarding my Chaturbate account, which has recently been banned.
Chaturbate username: flirtangel93
Reason shown for the ban: The ban notice states that my account violated the rule concerning engaging in or promoting in-person sex work.
I understand and respect Chaturbate's rules, but I would like to clarify that I did not intend to offer, arrange, or promote in-person sexual services in exchange for money, goods, or compensation.
If something I said or discussed was interpreted that way, I would sincerely appreciate it if your team could review the specific activity or conversation that resulted in this violation.
I understand that Chaturbate has rules and policies that all users are expected to follow, and I respect the platform’s decision-making process. However, I would sincerely appreciate it if my account could be reviewed again, as I believe there may have been a misunderstanding or I would like to better understand what caused the ban.
I have already tried contacting Chaturbate Support, but I’m hoping that you may be able to help me determine whether my account can be reviewed or whether there is another proper way to appeal the decision.
I’m not asking for special treatment. I’m simply asking for a fair review of my account and an opportunity to understand what happened. If I made a mistake, I am willing to acknowledge it and make sure it does not happen again.
I would be very grateful for any assistance or guidance you can provide regarding my appeal.
Thank you for taking the time to read my post.
Respectfully,
flirtangel93
I’m respectfully asking for your help regarding my Chaturbate account, which has recently been banned.
Chaturbate username: flirtangel93
Reason shown for the ban: The ban notice states that my account violated the rule concerning engaging in or promoting in-person sex work.
I understand and respect Chaturbate's rules, but I would like to clarify that I did not intend to offer, arrange, or promote in-person sexual services in exchange for money, goods, or compensation.
If something I said or discussed was interpreted that way, I would sincerely appreciate it if your team could review the specific activity or conversation that resulted in this violation.
I understand that Chaturbate has rules and policies that all users are expected to follow, and I respect the platform’s decision-making process. However, I would sincerely appreciate it if my account could be reviewed again, as I believe there may have been a misunderstanding or I would like to better understand what caused the ban.
I have already tried contacting Chaturbate Support, but I’m hoping that you may be able to help me determine whether my account can be reviewed or whether there is another proper way to appeal the decision.
I’m not asking for special treatment. I’m simply asking for a fair review of my account and an opportunity to understand what happened. If I made a mistake, I am willing to acknowledge it and make sure it does not happen again.
I would be very grateful for any assistance or guidance you can provide regarding my appeal.
Thank you for taking the time to read my post.
Respectfully,
flirtangel93