AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

TITS TITS TITS!

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jessi said:
I fucking love tater tots. I never see them in the grocery store anymore :(

Frozen foods, next to fries, usually. Walmart has them there, and I know the local store where I live does.

Then again, I live in sudo-redneck country, where tater tots are a staple.

Reactions: emptiedglass
eta: holy crap... huge boobs... and i have no idea how to make em smaller.... :oops:

Yl651.jpg

The only thing that would make this thread better is tots on tits (or tits on tots, I guess).

Wink wink, nudge nudge.

Reactions: emptiedglass
inkydoo said:
The only thing that would make this thread better is tots on tits (or tits on tots, I guess).

Wink wink, nudge nudge.

Frame of reference: second sentence brought up a connotation of "toddler" for "tot" x.x

LadyLuna said:
inkydoo said:

Wink wink, nudge nudge.

Frame of reference: second sentence brought up a connotation of "toddler" for "tot" x.x
Strictly talking about Amber's verion of tots of course. Those are always conversation worthy. :)

Reactions: LadyLuna
You ladies make me happy.

Jessi said:
I fucking love tater tots. I never see them in the grocery store anymore :(

Where you shopping they ain't got no tots? Communist Russia?

LadyLuna said:
Frozen foods, next to fries, usually. Walmart has them there, and I know the local store where I live does.

Then again, I live in sudo-redneck country, where tater tots are a staple.

Wal*Mart's got the best frozen tots, too. No joke. The in-store brand, Great Value, has perfect crispy-outside-soft-inside consistency and tastes great. I know. I'm as shocked as you are, but I've conducted an extensive investigation into this matter, and the numbers don't lie.

CMlvgSS.jpg

An oldie (the pic, I mean...not me...lol)

zippypinhead said:
Wal*Mart's got the best frozen tots, too. No joke. The in-store brand, Great Value, has perfect crispy-outside-soft-inside consistency and tastes great.

I was at Wal-Mart yesterday and got 2 Nerf Dart Tag jerseys for $3.50 each. :) You wear them (w/Vision Gear eyegear) and shoot Nerf darts at each other, and the darts stick to the velcro on your chest or back. I didn't even know that Nerf had a product like this! Gotta play this outside as soon as I get the other stuff for it.

LadyLuna said:
inkydoo said:

Wink wink, nudge nudge.

While that is beautiful in its own way, that was not what I was imagining in my head. Now I'm seeing this thread through the bi-focals of confusion. (that last sentence should be read as if you were The Tick) (Yes I have only been awake for 15 minutes, why do you ask?)

yummybrownfox said:
CMlvgSS.jpg

An oldie (the pic, I mean...not me...lol)

zippypinhead said:
Wal*Mart's got the best frozen tots, too. No joke. The in-store brand, Great Value, has perfect crispy-outside-soft-inside consistency and tastes great.

I was at Wal-Mart yesterday and got 2 Nerf Dart Tag jerseys for $3.50 each. :) You wear them (w/Vision Gear eyegear) and shoot Nerf darts at each other, and the darts stick to the velcro on your chest or back. I didn't even know that Nerf had a product like this! Gotta play this outside as soon as I get the other stuff for it.
Love this photo. It was one of the first ones of you I used in a photoshopping attempt. :)

yummybrownfox said:

I need this, too!

yummybrownfox said:

Wait, velcro vests for $3.50?! Is it the soft side or the rough side of the velcro on the vest? On the one hand, the rough side would make it work with so much more than just the darts. On the other hand, my hair won't get caught in the soft side... I don't know which to hope for! Which is it? WHICH IS IT? :p

LadyLuna said:
Wait, velcro vests for $3.50?! Is it the soft side or the rough side of the velcro on the vest? On the one hand, the rough side would make it work with so much more than just the darts. On the other hand, my hair won't get caught in the soft side... I don't know which to hope for! Which is it? WHICH IS IT? :p

I'm sorry...I was wrong. It's actually not velcro. The jersey is 100% polyester, but the pads that the darts stick to feel kind of like soft suede.

The guy in the video said he paid $20 for it, but this past Friday I got 2 of them from Walmart for only $3.50 each.

Status
Not open for further replies.