AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

To bounce or not to bounce? What works for you?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have noticed that very few people are willing to tip me to flash, booty shake or stand . I was curious if there is any point in keeping a menu. I feel like doing so that stuff without tips to garner interest isnt really going to help me on SM. It's probably just feeding freeloaders.. But it would be nice to be tipped. Thoughts and suggestions? Should I be shaking my booty and bouncing tits in the free chat or sit there looking cute and happy, trying to talk to people until they take me into a pr or ex?

I never bounce for free on SM. I have saved text that says "6g bootyflash / 8g boobies/10g booty shake/ 3g stand" and post it often in my chat.They will pay! Often times someone will take me private while I'm flashing because they're tempted by what they see lol. I don't flash super long and obviously still don't show any below the belt nudity as it's against the rules in freechat but a booty flash in underwear or mini shake that someone tipped for can be a great way to bring some traffic and even though some freeloaders come in then leave after at least you were paid to show something and meet your next regular.

I never bounce for free on SM. I have saved text that says "6g bootyflash / 8g boobies/10g booty shake/ 3g stand" and post it often in my chat.They will pay! Often times someone will take me private while I'm flashing because they're tempted by what they see lol. I don't flash super long and obviously still don't show any below the belt nudity as it's against the rules in freechat but a booty flash in underwear or mini shake that someone tipped for can be a great way to bring some traffic and even though some freeloaders come in then leave after at least you were paid to show something and meet your next regular.
I have a similar menu but it's not being used. Lol. People ask me to stand, I give menu, they leave I expect that much of the time but not 100% of the time so I was wondering if maybe it's me and I need to change my approach lol. I had a pretty awful day of camming. I was trying new hours to see how it was. It was bad lol. I can't believe I stayed up late for this I'm going back to my lovely 4ams. Lol

There are days when it seems everyone thinks if they just ask we'll show whatever they want for free. It's hella annoying, but then you'll have days where people come in and promptly tip for the flash they want after just reading your topic.

I do quite a bit of bopping/sit dancing to my music, but that's less because of any incentive it might offer and more because I have sever ADHD and canNOT sit still, moreso if there's music on.

This is pretty much how I feel about it. I'd just add that while I don't mind the freeloaders it brings much either way, some of them can be converted. I'll often say something like "wow, I see a lot of guys joining the room right now! I wonder why? If you like what you see, you can thank _____, and I'd appreciate if you'd throw me 1 gold for the view!" A lot of the time one or two will chip in a little bit extra, and I definitely do get taken private shortly after many of my flashes by someone other than the original tipper.

Reactions: Gen
I do quite a bit of bopping/sit dancing to my music, but that's less because of any incentive it might offer and more because I have sever ADHD and canNOT sit still, moreso if there's music on.

I do the "bopping to music" thing too, because I love jammin' to the music that I enjoy, and I wouldn't be able to get through three hours of free chat without music. Lol. Plus I kind of feel like if I don't bop/jam to music, I'm gonna end up looking boring af to viewers.

I have a similar menu but it's not being used. Lol. People ask me to stand, I give menu, they leave I expect that much of the time but not 100% of the time so I was wondering if maybe it's me and I need to change my approach lol. I had a pretty awful day of camming. I was trying new hours to see how it was. It was bad lol. I can't believe I stayed up late for this I'm going back to my lovely 4ams. Lol
I am having the same issues..It has been so slow that I am going to take the rest of the week off and start fresh Monday a.m... I hope it gets better for you

I am having the same issues..It has been so slow that I am going to take the rest of the week off and start fresh Monday a.m... I hope it

Mornings can be better for newer or lower placement models than nights too. Less models online, and guys usually wanna cum to get on with their day.

I recommend start asking members to tag you. If they compliment you, ask them to tag you that and favorite after thanking them. It will help you pop up in searches and favoriting puts you on top of that members' model listing of non favorited models. More likely for them to come back and spend $$$

Mornings can be better for newer or lower placement models than nights too. Less models online, and guys usually wanna cum to get on with their day.

I recommend start asking members to tag you. If they compliment you, ask them to tag you that and favorite after thanking them. It will help you pop up in searches and favoriting puts you on top of that members' model listing of non favorited models. More likely for them to come back and spend $$$
Good idea about the tagging for sure! And yes I am having WAY more luck early in the morning. This morning is much better.I tried last night and just WOW. One guy took me into private and started dancing and then making fun of me... So tres annoying because I was talking to some other guys... he destroyed my room. I suspect that was his goal anyway. Oh big question, I wanted to block him from doing that in the future but after he disappeared, I couldn't seem to block.

Reactions: AudriTwo
Good idea about the tagging for sure! And yes I am having WAY more luck early in the morning. This morning is much better.I tried last night and just WOW. One guy took me into private and started dancing and then making fun of me... So tres annoying because I was talking to some other guys... he destroyed my room. I suspect that was his goal anyway. Oh big question, I wanted to block him from doing that in the future but after he disappeared, I couldn't seem to block.
Message support, ask them to block him from your room.

Happy to hear you having good morning shifts. :)

Reactions: GoddessValkyrieRose

If people are asking you to stand in SM then you might need to add a body pic to your gallery. Most the time asking a model to stand is because you left no practical way for the members to get a sense of your body. You don't need to take naked pics but you should at least have one picture showing your body shape and if you use toys, a pic of your toys helps us members make our decision to take you private or not. Give members only a headshot of yourself isn't give members enough information.

If people are asking you to stand in SM then you might need to add a body pic to your gallery. Most the time asking a model to stand is because you left no practical way for the members to get a sense of your body. You don't need to take naked pics but you should at least have one picture showing your body shape and if you use toys, a pic of your toys helps us members make our decision to take you private or not. Give members only a headshot of yourself isn't give members enough information.

I literally sit in a gaming chair in a way that shows off my entire figure except for my ass. Shoulders back, sitting up straight, you can see my thighs, hips, waist etc. People still demand I stand. I'm sure for some of you it's just that you are curious but there's actually been times where I have been standing, a guy comes in my room and immediately asks me to stand without even waiting to see that I am standing.

Some guys are just weird and like making us all feel like cattle going to auction :haha:

Also, I charge to stand. 9 gold. If they actually want to get a better look at my figure they always tip for a booty flash instead which shows everything and is a lot more fun for everyone involved.

*awkwardly stands in front of the camera while a guy sizes her up and decides if shes too pudge for him*
*Feels like cattle*
*Quietly moo's*

Vs

*Excitedly jumping up to show off and shake her bum*

I have noticed mornings are better maybe I'll try like 4-6. Take a break and get my kids off to school and come back for another 2/3 hours. Your suggestion about tagging is golden. I started about 2 weeks ago and I have just under 200 favorites, for less than part time streaming I think that's good. I was super frustrated last night, I'm going to try early Sunday morning. Thanks for your advice

I’m on SM too. I don’t bounce or dance very often, but I do move around and get into sexy poses in free chat. If people aren’t satisfied with that they can ask me for flashes or whatever. If they have been polite up to that point I’ll usually just do it for free, but if they come in like HEY BB SHOW TITS then I ask for gold. I see it as a way to gain more traffic, and keep people in the room; if guys are browsing through models and they see a sexy pose that makes them want to come in your room then it’s worth the extra effort.

Oh and I play with my tits a lot in free chat too, mostly because it turns me on. Also if I really want to get more people in the room I’ll get fully nude with my bottom half just barely cut off by the cam.

Like other models have said: you want people to forget they are spending money. So requesting gold for every little thing is sometimes counter productive. You want to tease them and get then so horny they need to see more, then you ask for private/gold.

Message support, ask them to block him from your room.

Happy to hear you having good morning shifts. :)
I am totally happy with this morning. Lots of subs, and I got some new tags as you had suggested. Made some good bills ;)

I have oodles of body pics on my profile and still get asked to stand constantly. They're either too lazy to look or just like telling us to stand, idk. I charge for standing, because one, if someone wants me to do anything they better pay, and two, if I stood up for free I'd feel like I was at a Catholic Mass and I didn't stop going to church to still be sitting down and standing up and sitting back down that damn much.

I have a lot of room to move around in my space, so I try to mix it up between sitting and standing. Depending on the mood of the traffic coming in.
I don't do anything overly sexual in free chat, but I try to keep as much of my body in frame as I can. I have all my toys displayed behind me and like to show off and tease.
But if someone wants to see something specific or the classic "can you stand", I ask for a tip, because if I didn't I'd just be there doing free stuff forever.
Sometimes people are just wondering if you're really live or a recording, or if you have a tip menu. Usually just verbally saying it or typing it in the chat will get them to tip or be enough to prove you're real.
If they don't tip and keep demanding, chances are they're the type of member that bounces from room to room to see who will fulfill their demands for free, and I don't like catering to those members.

Like @AudriTwo said, morning are really great when you're starting out! Your placement will be much better than at night. The traffic is much different, too; people don't really want to waste time and tend to go straight to shows. Great way to hone your flow and build up a following.

Tip menus sometimes saves a night! There’s nights that I only make bank just by tips and I don’t even do Gold shows because I just suck on them or just put an impossible goal just to get publicity. It works to bring people in to your room.

I have plenty of body shots in my profile and dudes still come to my room and ask to stand up, a lot of them are just too horny/lazy to read and check out your profile, so monetize everything you can do in free chat, there’s nothing wrong with that :D

I particularly hate day time, for some reason after mid day was a great time when I was starting.

I don’t know if this has been said yet, but more people will try to get new girls to stand or flash etc for free. Once established, people will still regularily try to get free stuff, but there will definitely also be guys who will pay.

When in doubt just remember: most people don't read. I see it almost as often on cam as I do in my vanilla job. I'd keep making them pay though. You don't want to get frustrated by playing Simon says and give up on your shift. My whole 2 cents there. :)

Reactions: SaffronBurke
When in doubt just remember: most people don't read. I see it almost as often on cam as I do in my vanilla job.

The degree to which people don't read astounded me when I worked retail.

"How much are these shirts?" There's a 3-ft-tall bright yellow sign on the table that says 2/$20.

"All of the jeans are $11.99, right?" No just the ones in the row with the tiny sign. The pair you picked is from the opposite side of the jean wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.