AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

To shave my hair or Not to...that is the question...

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Eva_ChangeN

I haven't posted recently, hopefully will be back soon!
Inactive Cam Model
Oct 10, 2010
Ohio
profiles.myfreecams.com
So. I couldn't decide how I wanted to trim, cut or shave my hair except that maybe a med length Chelsea Hawk. The hubby was not thrilled. So I came up with having a month long vote, and what ever got more votes (i.e.- $) would decide if I was to keep my hair or chop/shave it off. Any $ I earn, I plan to donate 80% to a charity (gotta keep somethin LOL) AND if I end up loosing my hair, I will be donating that as well. I have it posted on my profiles and my twitter. What do yall think? Feel free to share the info :) Thanks!

I love the idea and think it's a great thing you're doing!

One idea: could you have TWO chipins? One to track YAY votes and one to track NAY votes? I think it would increase the zest in the competition if the premiums could see how the votes are tracking in real-time.

www.locksoflove.org is a fantastic charity I've worked with before, they do amazing work with cancer kids.

(note: i was the Shave-er not the shave-ee lol, shaving peoples heads with a big phallic vibrating clipper was surprisingly erotic for me)

Cheers love, great work!

Thanks Alex and LL, and I didn't even think about 2 ChipIns, gonna get on that in a min :) I used to have hair down to my mid thigh, and after my Dad dies I cut off 24+ inches :D and donated to locks of love. I am also gonna do a walk for leukemia with a dear friend. We do it in the name of her cat who has feline leukemia and her sister just died on Halloween so might donate $ to that in her name, haven't really decided on what charity yet. I just figured that I have had a rough year, but there are others who are worse off and I have the ability to help then I will. So yea, LOL thanks again for viewing and the input is greatly appreciated! Here's some pics of how I "might" do my hair IF its voted to be cut/shaved, I want a dual action cut...like a hawk cause they look normal till you put em up :D

Attachments

• mohawk1.jpg
    mohawk1.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 300
  • mohawk5.jpg
    mohawk5.jpg
    185 KB · Views: 298
  • mohawk6.jpg
    mohawk6.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 298
  • mohawk9.jpg
    mohawk9.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 298
Thanks Alex...I had heard that over the years they went towards selling the hair and then making annual contributions instead of making actual wigs for kids. If you find some charity that will do better, let me know please ;) changed it to 2 separate ChipIns on my profile so it can be watched even while I am offline :D

I always had long hair and I am 70+% Cherokee so it is uber straight, so perms dont work. But I can spike it and tangle it pretty well. I have never had anything other that the traditional long in back, bangs in front; with or without shaved underneath due to heat rashes and migraines. As of the last 2 years I have what I call and extended mullet/bob LMAO time for something new. But needs to be OK enough to get away with working retail. I figured a fuller hawk could be shaped conservatively untill I wanna spike it up. I will get to calling hospitals and stuff in a lil while. We have a Childrens hospital right down the street as well :D Thanks!

AlexLady said:
I'd highly recommend against locks of love; very little of the hair donated goes to kids. They sell almost all of it, and kids have to struggle to even be thought of receiving hair.

ack! I just did a quick google search based on your comments and found ALOT of posts about how crappy they are!?!??! I'm kind of dumbfounded right now! I really thought that was a great charity!!!
bah! It seemed great at the time!

Pantene Beautiful Lengths is a good one, esp. if your hair is dyed at all. I chopped my hair recently and donated it there. They have a better track record of donating hair. This is an important issue for me since my little sister had a bone marrow transplant and was bald for a while, though she just rocked it, even at 10 years old! :)

OK, so IF the votes go the way of cutting/shaving then I am donating to Pantene. 80% of ALL $/Tokens collected get donated to our local Leukemia Foundation in the name of a dear friends sister Roberta, who died this past Halloween. They also help with shelter cats that have Feline HIV, and let my Pitbull be the 1st pitbull since the breed ban was lifted last year to walk in the parade for their charity :) They even made a lady leave when her 2 german shepherds tried to get my dog to fight and she was like "uhhh Mom?" LOL so that,s where the stuff is going, If I can earn something. Been sick as hell and working my retail job soooo yea. With MFC being dead lately, I dunno how I am gonna get any donations rolling, but *fingers crossed*

Kisses! :h: :dance:

Status
Not open for further replies.