AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Toddlers & Tiaras' Alana

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Status
Not open for further replies.
And that woman got rightfully pointed out and ridiculed on the Soup for it because that is where I saw that clip too. Note* I am not for little girls dressing like hookers but it is when I saw ban all pageants is when I couldn't help but speak up.

Punish the kids because of the adults? Should we punish the kids because of the parents here too, because I am failing to see the difference between bad parents in children pageants and bad parents in children sports.

JoleneJolene said:
StarrieNights said:
ummm HELLO! did anyone notice at 3:12 that someone falls off the balcony in the background?!?! WTF
In the last one? I looked really hard but didn't see anything.

At around 3:12 in the very 1st video of this thread there is a kid leaning over the balcony but they didn't fall.

Reactions: JoleneBrody
Bocefish said:
JoleneJolene said:
StarrieNights said:
ummm HELLO! did anyone notice at 3:12 that someone falls off the balcony in the background?!?! WTF

At around 3:12 in the very 1st video of this thread there is a kid leaning over the balcony but they didn't fall.

im pretty sure those are feet

StarrieNights said:
Bocefish said:
JoleneJolene said:
StarrieNights said:

im pretty sure those are feet

I do never saw them drop just dangle.

7Szmy.jpg

SweepTheLeg said:
And that woman got rightfully pointed out and ridiculed on the Soup for it because that is where I saw that clip too. Note* I am not for little girls dressing like hookers but it is when I saw ban all pageants is when I couldn't help but speak up.

Punish the kids because of the adults? Should we punish the kids because of the parents here too, because I am failing to see the difference between bad parents in children pageants and bad parents in children sports.
I think most of us (certainly myself) agree with you about the competitiveness and violence in kid's sport being reprehensible Sweep, but it's also a seperate issue. They have similarities in some aspects but you can't just line them up next to one another and judge pageants and football in the same way.

Status
Not open for further replies.