AmberCutie's Forum
An adult community for cam models and members to discuss all the things!

Shadow banned?

• ** WARNING - ACF CONTAINS ADULT CONTENT **
    Only persons aged 18 or over may read or post to the forums, without regard to whether an adult actually owns the registration or parental/guardian permission. AmberCutie's Forum (ACF) is for use by adults only and contains adult content. By continuing to use this site you are confirming that you are at least 18 years of age.
Feb 5, 2024
Hello there! Why do i have like 0 People in my room? Am i shadow banned? I did nothing wrong and i have been working for more than 6 years on this website. I never went to 2nd ot 1st page or even 3rd page. But still since 1 week i have only 1 or 5 People max even when i use the Promotion option i reach max 25 users and that's when i finger myself and other things. What is wrong with my account? Why is this website so unfair to me :( i make decent income and this website never ranks me and now even worse 0 People. @punker barbie can you please check my account? Thank you. Please pm me so i can message you the account username. I am really sorry if i disturbed you for any reason it's just that it is my main job i am 29 years old lonely mother i dont have support from family and friends and it's really frustrating on how i got like 0 People

Attachments

• IMG_20240216_113728_edit_108436485058452.jpg
    IMG_20240216_113728_edit_108436485058452.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 13
Hello there! Why do i have like 0 People in my room? Am i shadow banned? I did nothing wrong and i have been working for more than 6 years on this website. I never went to 2nd ot 1st page or even 3rd page. But still since 1 week i have only 1 or 5 People max even when i use the Promotion option i reach max 25 users and that's when i finger myself and other things. What is wrong with my account? Why is this website so unfair to me :( i make decent income and this website never ranks me and now even worse 0 People. @punker barbie can you please check my account? Thank you. Please pm me so i can message you the account username. I am really sorry if i disturbed you for any reason it's just that it is my main job i am 29 years old lonely mother i dont have support from family and friends and it's really frustrating on how i got like 0 People
Maybe it's a site error. But now I only have 12 people on the page. And I see that even today fewer people are broadcasting. When I open it, I see that there are 100 pages. I can only see 60 pages online now. I also wonder why I have so few people.

Upvote 0
Maybe it's a site error. But now I only have 12 people on the page. And I see that even today fewer people are broadcasting. When I open it, I see that there are 100 pages. I can only see 60 pages online now. I also wonder why I have so few people.
but for as long as I can remember, February has always been weak

Upvote 0
Maybe i don't know. It's just weird. I mean it's only me in the room and yesterday i started promotion 5 times in a row and i reached maximum of 25 People. 1 month ago i reached almost 200.. And february is not weak for the models on featured, every month is strong for them.

Upvote 0
Maybe i don't know. It's just weird. I mean it's only me in the room and yesterday i started promotion 5 times in a row and i reached maximum of 25 People. 1 month ago i reached almost 200.. And february is not weak for the models on featured, every month is strong for them.
Yes, it's strange, I looked at the last pages of the models who are in the back. Which have beautiful rooms and are also nicely decorated and many models have 1 follower. I think it will be a problem on the page.

Upvote 0
Yes, it's strange, I looked at the last pages of the models who are in the back. Which have beautiful rooms and are also nicely decorated and many models have 1 follower. I think it will be a problem on the page.
I don't think the website cares about your room. This is like gambling either you have luck or you don't. I guess i am on the unlucky side for 6 years.. But recently it has gotten even worse. I mean wtf only me in the room, how am i suppose to stay motivated if it's only me myself and I 🥺

Reactions: anabeauty37
Upvote 0
I don't want to sound stupid, but do you happen to have a password in your room? When I used password show for the first time, I sometimes forgot to delete the password and after 4 hours I was surprised that my room was empty.

Upvote 0
I was looking at your account. Is this a new account? I'm surprised you have 0 followers there. If this is a new account, please be patient. Before you get new clients. I'm just surprised that you write that you've been working for several years.

Upvote 0
I was looking at your account. Is this a new account? I'm surprised you have 0 followers there. If this is a new account, please be patient. Before you get new clients. I'm just surprised that you write that you've been working for several years.
No this is not my account. My username is different in CB. I don't want to share it right now. I have 31236 followers.

Upvote 0
What defines bad time? What do you mean by that?
For me for example: i have something similar to Prizenka, almost no people, feeling like i have shadow ban. Anonymous stay , colors instantly leaving, lower earnings. Often is happening around half of month, close to payouts when all broadcasters are online so probably site is slower . Also my regulars- some are getting payouts around 20 th so after 10th ,the closer to half of month , the lower money for them. Some people also started thinking about taxes in february. But the most feelin that i have shadow ban is usually around 15 th . If i would be alone, i woudl say that something is not ok with my room, but i have friend which who i talk and share experiences and she is also complaining a lot for last 2 days,. Today i didnt start yet, im gonna soon but yesterday and 2 days ago for was me bad time0- 6 tokens yesterday, 406 2 days ago :/

• Hugs
Reactions: babykalina
Upvote 0
For me for example: i have something similar to Prizenka, almost no people, feeling like i have shadow ban. Anonymous stay , colors instantly leaving, lower earnings. Often is happening around half of month, close to payouts when all broadcasters are online so probably site is slower . Also my regulars- some are getting payouts around 20 th so after 10th ,the closer to half of month , the lower money for them. Some people also started thinking about taxes in february. But the most feelin that i have shadow ban is usually around 15 th . If i would be alone, i woudl say that something is not ok with my room, but i have friend which who i talk and share experiences and she is also complaining a lot for last 2 days,. Today i didnt start yet, im gonna soon but yesterday and 2 days ago for was me bad time0- 6 tokens yesterday, 406 2 days ago :/
That's really bad :( i am so sorry for this. I am well aware of this situation, i experienced it myself alot of times it's like hopeless when only yourself is in the room. I hope this changes :/

Upvote 0
That's really bad :( i am so sorry for this. I am well aware of this situation, i experienced it myself alot of times it's like hopeless when only yourself is in the room. I hope this changes :/
Me too. Yesterday after shift i changed some camera and room settings, will try today something new and we will see. Im very fast giving up during slow shift but from 6 years im always so positive before starting shift. Always good mood and hoping for good day. I hope this will never change:)

Upvote 0
I don't want to sound stupid, but do you happen to have a password in your room? When I used password show for the first time, I sometimes forgot to delete the password and after 4 hours I was surprised that my room was empty.
Omg I've done this several times. Once logged off in tears was on 2 hrs not q customer. Now I check that every day

Upvote 0
Its no shadow ban, girls no worries, me and my friend also feel this from yesterday. its just very very very bad time
I don't think the website cares about your room. This is like gambling either you have luck or you don't. I guess i am on the unlucky side for 6 years.. But recently it has gotten even worse. I mean wtf only me in the room, how am i suppose to stay motivated if it's only me myself and I 🥺
i go through this aswell.. the only way i keep motivated is by multicasting... on CB and bongacams at the same time. although i dont get a lot of tippers on bongacams and the low token value there aswel... im ussually surprised when i get a tip menu on bonga which will motivates me to perform and at times triggers a tip on chaturbate... just saying... if you have issues on chaturbate there is a chance another website will come to the rescue. multicasting is difficult but once you master it.... you are good to go

Upvote 0
Use the promote your room feature. Put it in your tip menu and then do something spicy, silly, sexy, whatever you want when someone tips for it. I did it a couple of times last night, when tthe promotion finished there were only 12,000 people who saw it and that's pretty low, it's usually around 18 to 24K people.

Switch up your hashtags in your room subject. Choose descriptors with high viewer counts, stay true to the nature of your show/look.

Chaturbate doesn't shadow ban models. :)

Upvote 0
i go through this aswell.. the only way i keep motivated is by multicasting... on CB and bongacams at the same time. although i dont get a lot of tippers on bongacams and the low token value there aswel... im ussually surprised when i get a tip menu on bonga which will motivates me to perform and at times triggers a tip on chaturbate... just saying... if you have issues on chaturbate there is a chance another website will come to the rescue. multicasting is difficult but once you master it.... you are good to go
i broadcast on cb and mfc , today mfc was better for me but in my case , when i do show and like today- i had 2 tippers, each one spend around 1000 tokens in the same time but they were spending slow, so show was longtime, nobody except them joined. And this is my problem. I really wanted try to start from small action but what i see is when im playing and show is happning- only those who started are active- the rest just staring,.

Upvote 0
Use the promote your room feature. Put it in your tip menu and then do something spicy, silly, sexy, whatever you want when someone tips for it. I did it a couple of times last night, when tthe promotion finished there were only 12,000 people who saw it and that's pretty low, it's usually around 18 to 24K people.

Switch up your hashtags in your room subject. Choose descriptors with high viewer counts, stay true to the nature of your show/look.

Chaturbate doesn't shadow ban models. :)
Thanks for the awesome advice! But unfortunately i tried it all. I guess i should just change hashtags everyday and experiment. And also high viewer count doesn't mean anything because if 1 model has for example #lush hashtag on her room and she has like 6k People in her room then the hashtag counts her viewers as well.

Upvote 0